The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

4 more days until the official trailer

http://simsvip.com/2013/04/05/island-paradise-trailer-release-4913/?fb_source=pubv1

I am sorry if somebody already posted this but in 5 days we are gonna get a trailer. Can't wait for it.
BTW, call me Jake.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited April 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    http://simsvip.com/2013/04/05/island-paradise-trailer-release-4913/?fb_source=pubv1

I am sorry if somebody already posted this but in 5 days we are gonna get a trailer. Can't wait for it.

I don't think they did because this just went up. That's Wednesday isn't it? Excited. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :P :P :P.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited April 2013
    yeah saw this on FB. can't wait
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    And I like the new picture of the sailboat. :D

Edit
    My bad on saying Wednesday. It's actually on Tuesday when I'm off. I'm so glad they announced it because I needed a pick me up today.
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited April 2013
    Forget the stuff pack! Show IP for the whole show! I AM SO EXCITED! Loving the statue in the picture, too!
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited April 2013
    I am looking forward to seeing this trailer! :D The more I learn about this EP the better it seems :) The Survival Kit looks awesome - I am excited about being a 'Castaway' :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hopes for tropical music in the trailer with ukalalie or steele drums. :wink:

Edit
    I hope sims can get romantic in sailboats and share a kiss and have a picnic. That would make my day if I saw it in a trailer.
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited April 2013

Edit
    I hope sims can get romantic in sailboats and share a kiss and have a picnic. That would make my day if I saw it in a trailer.

that reminded me of Calypso :shock:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Graham says the 10th on twitter so that's Wednesday. I thought the 9th.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2013
    Excited! :D

edit: zoomed in to the pic: theres some interesting stuff going on on the left side... a huge tiki god statue, the island mist and a new rock arch. I couldn't spy any mersims though... unless the girl in the boat is hiding her tail behind the giant 5. :mrgreen:

I hope we get a new pic for each day!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Deleted by catloverplayer.
  • Options
    bigxfanbigxfan Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 2013
    Honestly, I was NOT expecting one so soon! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: And just look at those islands in the backround! I have never had such bad PEPS before:shock:
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited April 2013

edit: zoomed in to the pic: theres some interesting stuff going on on the left side... a huge tiki god statue, the island mist and a new rock arch. I couldn't spy any mersims though... unless the girl in the boat is hiding her tail behind the giant 5. :mrgreen:

The statue kind of reminds me of the tv show "Lost" :lol:. I'm very excited about the sailboats can't wait to try them out, but I wonder if we will get different sizes, or how do we get our needs up will it be rabbit hole. these are all good questions. I guess we have to wait to find out at the live chat.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2013
    Some nice tropical trees on that screenshot. :-)

I can not wait for the trailer. I hope that mermaids will be in trailer. :thumbup:
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited April 2013
    Super excited to see the trailer. :D
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    r3mr3m Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited April 2013
    I can't wait to see the new items! Maybe they'll show the mermaids!
  • Options
    bigxfanbigxfan Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 2013
    Richi3f wrote:
    I can't wait to see the new items! Maybe they'll show the mermaids!

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited April 2013

Yeah I noticed that as well
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited April 2013

Edit

I think you mean ukulele.

LOL...you are funny! Are you hoping that you can get to woohoo the living daylights out of hannah on a boat? Poor hannah...she must be woohooed senseless by now...
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm so excited! :mrgreen: Yay! :P :D
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited April 2013

Edit

LOL...you are funny! Are you hoping that you can get to woohoo the living daylights out of hannah on a boat? Poor hannah...she must be woohooed senseless by now...

LOL This :) I agree, poor Hannah :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    HannoieHannoie Posts: 752 Member
    edited April 2013

OMG now I can't stop thinking about her as a mermaid, and as a playable one too. You can't raise my hopes like that, then I'll just get more dissapointed if we won't be able to play as mermaids. :evil:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey Hannah woohoos with Jeff as much as he does with her. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Hey think about it now all those tiki sets from the stcan be put to good use eg the tiki hottub.
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm beyond excited for this EP... and I thought I was excited for Seasons. O.o This is my dream expansion. Can't wait to see this trailer!
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    simmysimmysimmysimsimmysimmysimmysim Posts: 476 Member
    edited April 2013
    Im on just after finding out about this. My PEPS are way exceeding what I thought they would! I don't think I will use much mermaids though. not exactly my cup of tea.