Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cid Serverus (and other townies we love) ^_^

Cid Severus has to be one of the best looking premade townies I have ever seen :shock:. I just love him and his awesome blue hair. I'm going to make my sim Karina marry him. :D

Usually townies are so ugly, but with this ep they did an amazing job on some of them.

So I just wanted to know what townies in uni have you taken a liking to?

Comments

• Options
    BeaEllaBeaElla Posts: 366 Member
    edited March 2013
    I agree, some of this EPs premade sims are really worth breeding off :P I love Cid Severus too!
    My chaotic simblr
  • Options
    SunnyAshes6SunnyAshes6 Posts: 47
    edited March 2013
    Seconded! I am also really impressed with the appearance of a lot of the Uni townies. I think Esther Atkins is gorgeous...so is another female townie with the same hairstyle...Tiffany something (I'm blanking on the last name haha). My sim and I both fell in love with that cutie Richard Randall, so I had her move him in after graduation...they are engaged in Twinbrook at the moment. :D
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm going to grab Cid one of these days for one of my sims, but right now the sim I'm currently playing is dating cheerleader-wannabe what's-her-face Ashley Somebody (can't recall her last name, lol) over at Henry Hall. And he's seeing sorority girl Paris Vanderbuilt on the side, muahaha! :twisted:

I agree, I'm loving all the attractive sims at Uni. I think it will make playing a legacy great fun -- there's real hope for having super cute offspring.
  • Options
    Loulou8989Loulou8989 Posts: 523 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I am in love with two to the sims Derek Khan who is my sims husband, and a sim called Theados, I dont remember his surname. Yummy yummy yummy :)

xx
  • Options
    Zinga956Zinga956 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Found a cute little nerd named Whitney Harry. Liked her so much after i edited her in CAS that i uploaded her to my library and started a new game in Aurora Skies with her.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited March 2013
    Love Cid Serverus as well. Also have taken a liking to Mugsy Brotoaski, Scot Macklamoor and Liz Tarry.They did a good job with the uni sims.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited March 2013
    There are quite a few at University.

My sim is about to marry Jerri Sterling.
    Screenshot-2721.jpg

Silvia Cahill, one of the dormies.
    Screenshot-3409.jpg

My sims have graduated and I invited these three to town and asked them to move in. Twinbrook needs them to add to the gene pool.

Cade Macklamoor
    Screenshot-2618.jpg

Derek Khan.
    Screenshot-3421.jpg

Holly Gabrielsun
    Screenshot-3675.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    tingahn911tingahn911 Posts: 52 New Member
    edited March 2013
    they really did a good job with the uni sims. hard to choose which one of them my sims should go after lol. most of the ladies there are attractive.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2013
    I completely agree there are quite a few very good looking sims in the University. It will make living in places like Appaloosa Plains, and Twinbrook places my sim can live now, and actually have some options to pick from.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited March 2013
    crissyline wrote:
    Usually townies are so ugly, but with this ep they did an amazing job on some of them.

I 100% agree with you :thumbup:.

It makes it hard for my sim to choose one of them :P :lol:.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited March 2013
    CK213 wrote:
    There are quite a few at University.

My sim is about to marry Jerri Sterling.
    Screenshot-2721.jpg

Silvia Cahill, one of the dormies.
    Screenshot-3409.jpg

My sims have graduated and I invited these three to town and asked them to move in. Twinbrook needs them to add to the gene pool.

Cade Macklamoor
    Screenshot-2618.jpg

Derek Khan.
    Screenshot-3421.jpg

Holly Gabrielsun
    Screenshot-3675.jpg

I am just wondering CK, how did you make them more cute than they already are :wink:.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited March 2013
    Susiechan wrote:
    I am just wondering CK, how did you make them more cute than they already are :wink:.

Hair and eyebrows changes work wonders. :D

[edit]
    I checked back...yeah.

Cade
    Screenshot-2521.jpg

Screenshot-2554.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited March 2013
    Cid Serverus is on my list right now. He keeps destroying all my sim's snow angels. She no sooner finishes one than he's out there kicking it to smithereens. What's up with that?

He's cute though so some generation may have to forgive him his snow angel destroying ways and marry him. I may need blue haired babies!

My sim is going to marry Jeffry Dean very soon. They get along like a house on fire and he's cute enough. I am a bit worried about his ears. They stick out pretty far. I may have generations of long haired female sims trying to hide those ears.
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited March 2013
    Little Ciddy is quite goregous! I'm also eyeing Anoki Moon! His virtual bone structure is too amazing!
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited March 2013
    You can have Cid. Danny Harris, though, is mine.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    edited March 2013
    I know, I'm really proud of EA. They're starting to make realistically attractive sims - I mean, there ARE some really gorgeous sims hiding behind unflattering clothes and hairstyles out there, but now I don't have to fix them! *squee*

My favorite so far is probably Jeffrey. Jeffrey Dean is seriously handsome. At first I thought he was going to be yet another unattractive casanova wannabe (like Sunset Valley's Xander or Bridgeport's Beau), but once I got a good look at him, I was shocked. He's a bit hard to tie down though... makes Don Lothario look like a saint sometimes. ;)

Honorable mention goes to our man, Cid. That hair. I want adorable children running around with that hair color SO BAD!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited March 2013
    Jeffrey Dean is pretty tied down in my game; he's going steady with my genie Hari Iravat. 8) I'm going to have the two of them get married, then use Twallan's Master Controller to give them a couple of babies mixing their genetics (hope at least one will get Hari's genie trait).

Thinking more I'll send my human Sim in Moonlight Falls Damien Carlson to University on his own rather than having him go with his younger sister when she ages up; if he can't find a suitable partner then I'll get him a wife from the Wishing Well I added to the Arboretum lot. :roll:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited March 2013
    Found really cute NPC, she works as Barista. Will be in my legacy family someday :). I also like the male plantsim who lives in UNI town somewhere. I have not yet found Cid, but based on the photos I have seen so far, he is really nice looking character.

8574833321_ac2bf1c956.jpg

8574833241_df6a13075b.jpg

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2013
    Jadeleine wrote:
    Found really cute NPC, she works as Barista. Will be in my legacy family someday :). I also like the male plantsim who lives in UNI town somewhere. I have not yet found Cid, but based on the photos I have seen so far, he is really nice looking character.

8574833321_ac2bf1c956.jpg

8574833241_df6a13075b.jpg

Sorry the male plantsim is taken. My sim Sage is crushing on him SO BAD and I'm trying to hook them up. :lol:
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    L3ann3L3ann3 Posts: 154 New Member
    edited March 2013

Its terrible! Wherever my Sims (3) go, everyone single one likes all of them! Whoo, I know they are handsome, but :p

I love the (pop)culture references. Jeffrey Dean, a rebel ,lol, couldve made the voice a little less heavy.
    My sims are constantly flirting and being flirt with. But due to twallans sp everyone gets engaged and is married and has a partner. Soo, everyone is taken. Gotta look that up :lol:

Love it!
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited March 2013
    None of the men there are attractive. Really bummed me out. So into CAS I went.
  • Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited March 2013
    Love Cid Serverus as well. Also have taken a liking to Mugsy Brotoaski, Scot Macklamoor and Liz Tarry.They did a good job with the uni sims.

I've made my female sim marry Mugsy :) I edited him in CAS just a little bit. I've gotta say, I like him the most (not that I really checked out any other townies) he just showed up at a bonfire party once, and BAM! In love
    Photo: My sim, Veronica O'Riley and townie Musgy Brotoaski

Screenshot-4-6_zps122fbc81.jpg
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    Cute! I hope to find some nice looking townies in Uni so far I haven't... :(

Mind posting pictures? i really want to see the blue haired guy :lol:
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited March 2013
    Jadeleine wrote:

Sorry the male plantsim is taken. My sim Sage is crushing on him SO BAD and I'm trying to hook them up. :lol:

LMAO :D!

Thanks, you totally made my day :).
  • Options
    TETEbabiTETEbabi Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2013
    I love Aonki Moon or however you spell it. I have to give Cid a try