Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babies SP

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    hazardousdevil69hazardousdevil69 Posts: 32 Member
    edited November 2012
    Babies/ Toddler stuff would be awesome! I always make babies live span short and then I expand my toddler and child because they learn skills quicker and can basically entertain themselves for hours!
  • Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited November 2012
    Exactly :P i made a thread on the store forum talking about this stuff, but i also can understand that those age groups aren't as thought about so, unfortunately the Sims Team doesn't pay attention, however it's wrong to say that they aren't playable there are many Simmers who want to play a wide range of other age groups, if we give babies, kids, teens & elders the interactions & items, people will play them, so yes i agree we need a baby SP or a family oriented SP/EP like "Generations" but with content worth the money's worth :)
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited November 2012
    Definitely want more for our toddlers to do, to wear, and to interact with. They are a virtual wasteland and it is tiresome. This age is all about exploring your world, playing, and learning, as well as enjoying sweet moments with your parents and siblings. It is ridiculous that they are so unformed at this stage in the game.
    And I am absolutely tired of our requests for these types of things falling on deaf ears. There is going to be NOTHING for toddlers to do in Seasons, this has been confirmed by the devs, and I don't expect anything for them in University, either. I am quite frustrated.
  • Options
    sims3elbsims3elb Posts: 925 New Member
    edited November 2012
    SuttiPutt wrote:
    If not in a stuff pack maybe they could put some of these items in the store to buy at least.sign my name to the list if your starting a petition for more baby stuff and interactions.

1.We need at least a couple new things in the store like a changing table combination bath tube for babies.

2.Different styles of cribs.

3. playpen.

4. highchairs of different eras or styles.

5. sleepers or dress up clothes.

6.intercom for parents to keep watch on their little ones through the night.

7.better dolls for little girls and cars or trains for boys.

8.wooden furniture for the fronteir sets for babies.

9.musical mobiles for them to play with over their cribs.

10.rockingchairs of different styles.

11.how about a babyroom set,which would be a variety of stuff to set up the new arrival of the baby.

12.Smart milk for babies which helped them learn faster.

13.playpen to keep the little ones from straying.

14.a chair to fit at the dinning table with the adults so,that the baby can join them and interactions with the adults at the talbe.

15.Baby sleepers of different styles.

They could call it Little Stuff, Baby Stuff, Infant Stuff, Babies Galore...

Argh, those all suck. :x
  • Options
    sunnydays44sunnydays44 Posts: 156 Member
    edited November 2012
    SuttiPutt wrote:
    If not in a stuff pack maybe they could put some of these items in the store to buy at least.sign my name to the list if your starting a petition for more baby stuff and interactions.

1.We need at least a couple new things in the store like a changing table combination bath tube for babies.

3. playpen.

11.how about a babyroom set,which would be a variety of stuff to set up the new arrival of the baby.

14.a chair to fit at the dinning table with the adults so,that the baby can join them and interactions with the adults at the talbe.

I love all of these ideas! An EP or SP based around babies, toddlers and maybe kids would be absolutely perfect.
  • Options
    JuniorFan88JuniorFan88 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I wouldn't do an entire children's SP, but if they did make a generations-esque stuff pack, then I'd say go for it.

I'm getting a little bored of the stuff I have now, and would be interested in some new gear. :)
  • Options
    JuniorFan88JuniorFan88 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited November 2012
    SuttiPutt wrote:

3. playpen.

Perfect list. Especially #12, the smart milk.
    I always used that when I had children. Made everything easier. :)

I wouldn't mind a baby monitor either. :)
  • Options
    BoingoFail10BoingoFail10 Posts: 286 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I totally agree with this. I hate how there isn't much toddler clothing, and it always ends up making my toddlers look the same! We NEED this. 8)
  • Options
    katana_xkatana_x Posts: 1,163 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I definitely agree. I had hoped that Generations was going to really shore up the meager quantity of baby stuff but was disappointed. In decorating for a new world, for instance, you're pretty much obligated to use CC if you don't want all your nurseries to look very similar (different patterns and colors are great and can go a long way, but not long enough). The store stuff is nice but heavily themed so it doesn't really fix that issue.

I would also like the TS2 interactions back, but I'd honestly be content if they just added more content, particularly if it were versatile basics that could be used a hundred times in a world without starting to stick out like a sore thumb.
  • Options
    ezeliastarsongezeliastarsong Posts: 799 Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't care much for the babies and toddlers life stages, but if an SP for them came out, then I would actually enjoy playing with them more. Changing table, washing them in sink or tub, tossing them enough in their air that they spew like a can of soda... pretty much more social interactions from the adults that they've missed from Sims 2. But I doubt that it'll happen, seeing how the Store has a lot of kiddie stuff. Oh and kiddie pools would be nice too...
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited February 2013
    SuttiPutt wrote:

3. playpen.

Looks like we got a few of your wishes !! Thank you
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    Katybug273Katybug273 Posts: 446 Member
    edited February 2013
    I agree but I think they keep doing it in store sets. The nursery set is as much as a SP though.
    Plus I think they could do a SP with this idea and take it into childhood/teen for a broader appeal.
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited March 2013
    A really cute SP idea could be centered around grandparents and grandkids. It could include LOTS clothing and hair for Toddlers, Children, and Elders (stuff it like a sausage, EA!), “hand-me-down” toys and homemade-looking sweaters, lots of photo book and frame décor, and furniture in both a country and modern theme, since those kiddies are probably gonna be grandparents themselves one day and I doubt they’d have old-fashion furniture. I’d buy that up in a second!

It could be called The Sims 3: Heirloom Stuff Pack or The Sims 3: Attic Treasures or maybe The Sims 3: Stuff That Should Have Been Included in Each EP All Along. :lol:
  • Options
    BethanyelizabethBethanyelizabeth Posts: 28 Member
    edited March 2013
    Id buy it too