The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anybody had Triplets?

I've had plenty of twins, but never triplets. Have you ever had any? Please post pictures of them.

Comments

• Options
    iFreakdomiFreakdom Posts: 1,208 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes, I have. But no pics unfortunately. =(
  • Options
    TynkTynk Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes... more than I would have cared to have.

triplets = nightmare
  • Options
    Demonia19Demonia19 Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yep triplet girls. that grew into a punk, a goth and a rockabilly. :D

i'll post pics when i get my laptop back, coz my fiance has borrowed it while he's away.

fertility treatment almost guarantees triplets. i've never had anything other that triplets using it.
  • Options
    babybadoobabybadoo Posts: 453 New Member
    edited August 2009
    They are the worst XP
  • Options
    JomosaurusJomosaurus Posts: 188 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If I remember rightly, Morgana and Thornton Wolff had a single daughter (who I sent to another family. Cruel, I know), then a son, then triplet boys, then twin boys. Didn't get any pics though, as I was a bit too busy almost DYING from having to look after them all. At one point both the triplets and twins were still toddlers/babies and the oldest boy was just about to become a child.

Never... Again...
  • Options
    the_harlequinadethe_harlequinade Posts: 512 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've never had them. Not too sure I'd want to, either.
    My sim and her husband BOTH had fertility treatment. And in the three pregnancies after that, they had a single child and then two sets of twins. :/
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited August 2009
    Every 'batch' of babies I have had in families with room for them have been trips. I refuse to have a one child birth. If it is twins, I am disappointed, but thankfully, they are 95/05 triplets. And that occurs only because my family has room for only one or the other. (Please! Someone! Make a Quad/Trip/Twin stand alone Mod!)

Obviously, I contribute to the fertility LTR that I give each family (Dad and mom each) asap.(as in, 'before' breeding). :mrgreen:

I also make sure that there is a batch of watermelon/apples in the frig so I can be certain that the gender is what I want it to be.

Works every time. Seriously, every single time. 8)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've only ever had triplets! It's really annoying! I want a single birth for once

Here is the eldest triplet...she just aged into a young adult

Screenshot-212.jpg
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Only one set so far. This is both because I don't play the game much and because they're too much work to train (afterwards they're fine though).
    w6w48l.jpg
    9rlsb8.jpg
    Sebastian (blue), Leopold (brown) and Napoleon (pink).
  • Options
    Demonia19Demonia19 Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chyla, i love your nursery. i got lazy and downloaded a hello kitty pattern for my girls nursery, and im still looking for a cute cartoon to download for boys.
  • Options
    jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My elder rockstar sim had triplets nine days before she aged. I aged them prematurely to kids. If my their mom dies or is close im thinking of moving them in with one of their sisters. I got bored with them but I might play them since I dont have school.
    Triplets: Nightmare
    Twins: Not as bad as triplets
  • Options
    sim_jpsim_jp Posts: 583 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I've never had triplets but I've had 2 children and 4 toddlers in one household once and it was TERRIBLE. But I'm hoping to have triples once.
  • Options
    WithoutKwistiesWithoutKwisties Posts: 116 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yesterday, I had twins.

THEN

TRIPLETS!!!

5 babies. :shock:
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited August 2009
    I have a ton of kids... I lost count after 40. :mrgreen: I hope I resized the right because I was rushing to get them posted before work.

Boys with Spooke
    20090701spookeville024.jpg

20090702spookeville020.jpg

20090705spookeville001.jpg

Boys with MrMan
    20090723tjbn_002.jpg

20090726tjbn_029.jpg

20090804tjbn_002.jpg

Girls with Cz
    20090809cbks_001.jpg

20090816cbks_014.jpg

20090816cbks_024.jpg

1 Boy & 2 Girls with Hamadeyalook (Currently Playing)
    20090824hmyl_019.jpg

20090824hmyl_020.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    NattieNattie Posts: 1,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I've never had triplets, plenty of twins though.
  • Options
    dellapiazzadellapiazza Posts: 62 New Member
    edited August 2009
    all ive had are twins but im desperately trying for triplets right now
  • Options
    dagda24dagda24 Posts: 341 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've had one set of triplets and all I can say is: NEVER AGAIN.

They had really attractive parents and they were all gorgeous, so I liked that part of it, but teaching the toddler things was a nightmare, and managing all their homework and everything was a mare as well. I got to pick barely any of their traits, and usually I get to pick them all. One of them only got four traits for some reason, rather than five.

Twins are much easier as you can assign a parent to each one, but it gets harder when they want to go back to work.

Having one at a time is definitely the easiest to play. I think in future I'm only going to have single children. If the parents want another they can wait until the first is at least a child.
  • Options
    mastiffluvr3mastiffluvr3 Posts: 384 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Triplets! AH! All I can say is have them once then never again! It's much too hard to keep track of who is who. And the parents are going crazy by the time they age up. So use fertility treatment and have them once for the experience. But they are much too hard for my liking.
  • Options
    Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited August 2009
    I want one of my Sims to have twins/triplets. I going to try having the pregnant Sim to listen to the children's station and watching the kid channel to increase the chances
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Just get fertility treatment - works a treat. You get to the hospital and that new baby box just keeps coming up. It's terrifying.
  • Options
    billydillybillydilly Posts: 577 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I have yet to have twins or triplets :(
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The first in game children I had were twins and the shock o it made me stop playing for a couple of days.

I'd not raised a sim child before so jumping straight in with twins was a wee bit scary. I've still not gone back to that family. Might pay them a visit tonight.
  • Options
    AudreyRAudreyR Posts: 514 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I know I had triplets on one family, and hated the experiance, but I can barely remember it. However, I'm probably going to have similar headaches as my family just had twins, the same day as their other set grew into toddlers. I am not looking forward to playing them again. >.>
  • Options
    katwarrenkatwarren Posts: 481 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i love having twins and triplets!!! i've used the fertility treatments but hated always having triplets. . . but without it you can have single,twins or triplets. so its a good mix. mum always quits her job to look after the triplets it makes it heaps easier to raise them
  • Options
    chloeserenachloeserena Posts: 332 Member
    edited August 2009
    yes. never again