Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Dare You EA!!

How dare you release University Life on exam week!!!

:lol:

My brother promised to get me University Life if I do well on my exams this week, so I can't even spend that much time trolling the interwebs for some in-game screen shots tonight to drool over.

I hope y'all are excited! Have fun playing your games and hopefully installation would go smoothly for everybody!

Comments

• Options
    Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited March 2013
    Of course they release it the week I have school from 8 - 7 because of Drama Club every day AND an English essay AND a social studies AND the week of the school play in Drama Club!!!!

I hope it works and all the installation errors (if there are any (cough Patch 1.50 cough)) will be fixed when I get to play it!

Have fun everyone!
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wait until you go to university in real life. Those few hours you MIGHT get to play the game once a month will be precious :)
  • Options
    FiveLeafClover7FiveLeafClover7 Posts: 309 Member
    edited March 2013
    I just have play practice ALL WEEK, and even 9am to 6pm on SATURDAY. SATURDAY!!!!!! :( Oh well, atleast I have it.
    I'm coming down with a sore throat... ;)
  • Options
    thudthud Posts: 49 Member
    edited March 2013
    Weealbet wrote:
    Wait until you go to university in real life. Those few hours you MIGHT get to play the game once a month will be precious :)

How I long for the days when school ended before 4pm. How is miss being a teenager. Im old enough that I got sims 2 university as a high school graduation gift. Meh, oh well, Im just gonna pick it up before work and hopefully be able to play it.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited March 2013
    I actually think it is lucky i didnt know about the sims during my first and second degree (when working full time for second degree) because I think it would have been very distracting! Its funny, that made me think of how I came about the sims, and i think I was talking about some random game and a person (who I can't remember) said well you would love the sims. I had no idea what it was but, well now, yes play it far too much! yes I remember the large workload from uni (if you are studying hard)
  • Options
    BlackRose09BlackRose09 Posts: 447 Member
    edited March 2013
    I know how you feel, but trust me, you have it easy, I have 3 exams for university, one for my calculus class and two for my Anatomy and Physiology class, one for Lab and one for lecture...

How I miss high school, where I could just go to school, not do a thing and just come home to play video games. I'll be lucky to even put in some hours in gaming...
  • Options
    lmtidollmtidol Posts: 91
    edited March 2013
    Was going to get the game, but I'll think I wait untill my birthday in May. That way I can note if there are any crashing issues,( like with Seasons, which I have'nt installed but of the horrible crashing issues) so I know if I want to get the game or not. I'm not really computer-savy so I don't want to get the game, if it will break the current games that I have (Ambitions and Showtime)or do something weird to my computer.
  • Options
    iTorchiciTorchic Posts: 67
    edited March 2013
    currently in midterms week and i get on an airplane for spring break on thursday so i won't be playing it for about 2 weeks! WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN LAST WEEK
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thankfully this week I have no exams. Next week is spring break and the week after supposed to be exam week lol
  • Options
    erowland93erowland93 Posts: 39
    edited March 2013
    I'm in the real University Life and I have plenty of time! :thumbup:
    Luckily, I don't start my major classes until next semester (I'm a freshman in intro classes and general ed classes!).
    But once fall rolls around, I'll be bogged down with Interior Design classes from Tuesday until Friday. :(
  • Options
    ALISHIA412ALISHIA412 Posts: 233
    edited March 2013
    i don't have o go to school untill 10:00 for 3 days, becuase the juniors have state testing :twisted: but i still have to go pick up UL afterschool :P and to think i was complaining...
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited March 2013
    Weealbet wrote:

I know how ya feel. I'm attending university working on my BA than after that I plan on getting my masters. The few hours that I actually get to play sims is so nice. If I'm lucky I get to play it on fridays since that's the day when usually I don't have anything to do (at least this semester). :) Last semester I had classes 5 days a week and was constantly working on homework every single day. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited March 2013
    Weealbet wrote:

I know how ya feel. I'm attending university working on my BA than after that I plan on getting my masters. The few hours that I actually get to play sims is so nice. If I'm lucky I get to play it on fridays since that's the day when usually I don't have anything to do (at least this semester). :) Last semester I had classes 5 days a week and was constantly working on homework every single day. :)

I can relate. 18 hours of classes a week + papers and schoolwork outside class + extracurricular stuff means being a bit too busy to play during certain times. :(

Now, I can escape from college work by simulating college students. Who would have guessed? :lol:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?