Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Contest! 200 simpoints! Winners Announced! 40675672 please check in!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kaylie27Kaylie27 Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited February 2013
    WOW! Thanks so much for adding the extra catagory. That is very sweet of you! :D I have two things on my wishlist that are 25 points a piece, so I would be fine with either one of those items.
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=simseatcake
    Thans again and congrats to the winners!

Youre welcome. Gifted. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    7frog7frog77frog7frog7 Posts: 538 Member
    edited February 2013
    Congrats to all the winners :D

And always remember, your sims are beautiful-no matter what they say! :lol::mrgreen:

Hahaha, this made me laugh!

WELL DONE WINNERS!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672, you out there?
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited February 2013
    Congrats to the winners! Hilarious sims for sure! LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672, please check in so I can wrap up and close this contest. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Okay, is 40675672 does not check in by 11 AM central time zone by 2/27/13 then I will bump up the honorable mention to 2nd place and gift them another 25 simpoint item, and then pick another honorable mention and gift them a 25 simpoint item. I hope that makes sense you guys! :)
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited February 2013
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    Okay, is 40675672 does not check in by 11 AM central time zone by 2/27/13 then I will bump up the honorable mention to 2nd place and gift them another 25 simpoint item, and then pick another honorable mention and gift them a 25 simpoint item. I hope that makes sense you guys! :)

Omg, I'm so sorry for coming this late!! I've just started school yesterday so everything in my priorities list is.. SCHOOL! Lol.. Umm.. I'm going to come with a nominee to gift in just some minutes.. brb ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

Omg, I'm so sorry for coming this late!! I've just started school yesterday so everything in my priorities list is.. SCHOOL! Lol.. Umm.. I'm going to come with a nominee to gift in just some minutes.. brb ;)

Lol, no problem. I completely understand. I am taking 18 hours this semester!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

Here's the wonderful person that should totally get the 50 SP!! It would be lovely if you could gift here items worth 25 SP, so that she gets more than one item! Thanks so much for hosting this hilarious contest! It was so much fun! And congratulations to the other winners! All entries looked fabulous! :lol: hugs <3
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

Here's the wonderful person that should totally get the 50 SP!! It would be lovely if you could gift here items worth 25 SP, so that she gets more than one item! Thanks so much for hosting this hilarious contest! It was so much fun! And congratulations to the other winners! All entries looked fabulous! :lol: hugs <3

Hahhaha you sly fox! I cant gift myself! :P
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

I'm sorry! It was another link.. But i hope you can get something for youself too!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    THIS! Is the link.. Sorry for the confussion!! ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

I'm sorry! It was another link.. But i hope you can get something for youself too!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. LOL. I thought it was such a sweet gesture! JK. I will gift the person you linked! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. LOL. I thought it was such a sweet gesture! JK. I will gift the person you linked! :D

I'm so sorry! But if this was sponsored, I would've nominated you! ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

LOL. I have gifted them 2 items off of their wishlist! :) Thanks for your entry! :D <33
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

LOL. I have gifted them 2 items off of their wishlist! :) Thanks for your entry! :D <33

No problem, this contest made me laughed so hard the last time! :D
  • Options
    TishyTashaTishyTasha Posts: 1,024 New Member
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

congratulations_calig.gif

&

hugs-my-friend_234.gif

That was so ubber nice of you, I love my gifts! Now I'm going to have to go through here and look at these post! Yay, I have stuff to do on this snowy night!! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    TishyTasha wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

&

hugs-my-friend_234.gif

That was so ubber nice of you, I love my gifts! Now I'm going to have to go through here and look at these post! Yay, I have stuff to do on this snowy night!! :D

Lucky! No snow in Texas! :(
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    TishyTasha wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:
    Kaylie27 wrote:

&

hugs-my-friend_234.gif

Yayyy!! I would share with my friends everytime I get to do so!! Hehehe.. I'm that evil!, :twisted:
  • Options
    SimWrangler11SimWrangler11 Posts: 369 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Congrats to the winners!!!
    Thanks to Kaylie27 for hosting!!!!