Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haute Couture Cycle 1~ Assignment 6 and Scores posted!!

Comments

• Options
    Emogirl95Emogirl95 Posts: 739 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Seen it! And congrats Jali :P (Sorry I haven't posted until now, I've been like super sick >.<)
    Ill start working on the assignment ASAP :)

Btw I love Ace Ventura! Used to watch it all the time with my dad :lol:
  • Options
    elasticgirlelasticgirl Posts: 1,200
    edited February 2013
    Yay!
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited February 2013
    Just gonna say, I THOUROUGHLY enjoyed this assingment, Elastic!

tumblr_mhcxfxnAsY1rm7415o1_250.gif

But here is my assingment:

tabisp.png
    FULL
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Beautiful Thanks!
  • Options
    ha123ha123 Posts: 972 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to need an extension, and I won't be on the computer for the next couple of days :(
  • Options
    NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited February 2013
    Seen it
    Need extension
    I got real life
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to need an extension now too :S my dogs sick so I'm trying to balance out taking care of her and keeping up with comps...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    No problem guys!! I hope everything goes okay with your real lives!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oh wow.. Hey, Elastic... I was just scrolling on the front page and notice one of the rules, and it kind of JUMPED out at me... And I seriously don't want to get in trouble for it, but is my recent entry going against the rules of copying?

I may have interpreted it another way before joining this comp, like as in another Simmers work, but then I was like.. that'd be dumb to just close the box off to Simmer's work, but REAL artists work as well. I was just so taken with that shot of Laura, that I wanted to DO that exact setting.

But if it is, is there a way to turn in another ORIGNIAL assignment in its place?

tumblr_mbjx32rAMS1rtzeu6o1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hey JaLi!! Yeahhh about that, the judges and I were talking about your assignment a lot because of that. Honestly it would be very very unfair for me to allow you to redo the assignment and no one else but the rules are the rules. Don't worry you won't be disqualified for that...but I will talk to the judges once more before giving you a definite response. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hey JaLi!! Yeahhh about that, the judges and I were talking about your assignment a lot because of that. Honestly it would be very very unfair for me to allow you to redo the assignment and no one else but the rules are the rules. Don't worry you won't be disqualified for that...but I will talk to the judges once more before giving you a definite response. :)

Ok! Thats the worst I thought of, was being disqualified. I broke a rule, not intentionally though, but I understand. If one person is shown/ given a chance to redo an assignment soon they all will. But I can assure you it won't happen again.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Okay yeah that's fine! Don't worry I honestly don't think I would ever disqualify them unless they were mocking and yelling at everyone and all around had a horrible attitude about everything :) I understand you won't do it again~
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    @Elastic Ok, Ive had the night to think about it. And I appreciate you conversing with the other judges about letting me redo this assignment. But I think I'm just gonna let it stay the same and let it just be a lesson to myself of what NOT to do for future assignments. And if that means ill get pts knocked off, then just so be it. Thanks again, though.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Okay JaLi! We really really appreciate your attitude towards this situation. Yeah I wouldn't worry I am sure you will still score fine and besides...to tell you the truth, we only will really be deducting points on creativity for you. But we will score every other category fairly based on what you produced (ignoring the fact that you copied something) :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    For those of you with an extension, the assignment will be due tomorrow by midnight EST!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Everyones assignments look amazing! :shock:

Heres mine finally :XD:
    FULL SIZE
    Steampunk_zps6399418f.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Beautiful Emo! Now just waiting on Ninja and Death....If they don't submit then they might be dropped :(
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    BUMP for Ninja!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ummm I guess Ninja is going to be eliminated because she hasn't shown up...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    IMPORTANT: I AM JUST GOING TO POST THE NEXT ASSIGNMENT TONIGHT SO EVERYONE CAN START WORKING ON IT. IDK if Death is going to turn in but anyways, everyone can still work on the next assignment. This way, if I don't get all scores by tonight, no one will be waiting until Sunday night for assignment and scores. This means, that I am 99% sure that no one will be eliminated this round since Ninja didn't submit and Death is very busy and currently MIA...besides, her extension time is up after all....
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ASSIGNMENT 3 IS POSTED!

SCORES WILL COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    :-o I love this assignment! I don't have a general idea for it, but I do know what OST I shall be listening to!

tumblr_ltlog3sAJs1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Nothing like Disney to get me in the mood.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    :)

awesome JaLi!

Scores will be up in a sec
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    SCORES ARE POSTED

I am sorry KIKI that I wasn't able to get Saphira's set of scores for you since she never sent them :( But if you still would like them let me know and I will keep bugging her for them. Also, you don't need the second set of scores because no one is being eliminated since Ninja and Death disappeared : )
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ASSIGNMENT 3 IS DUE THE 22ND!!!!