Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Paranomal creatures do you want?

Comments

• Options
    SUPERGUY557SUPERGUY557 Posts: 179 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Aliens could teach Astronomy classes.... that does not make sense
  • Options
    CarmenG104CarmenG104 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I miss Plant Sims they be equipped with refillable misting bottles for when they leave the house. I miss the alien abduction via telescope and the male pregnancies that resulted from the abduction.
  • Options
    KayO199XKayO199X Posts: 722 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Here's my idea, i put alot of thought into this one...

Creature: Elves (as in fantasy style elves, NOT Christmas elves!)

Apearence: Elf Sims are a little taller than normal sims. They always have shades of pale skin, blonde hair, glowing blue eyes, and long pointy ears. Female elves are very beautiful, while male elves have the typical "Pretty Boy" look. Elf women wear beautiful blue robes with guilded trimmings, as well as sandals and lots of gewlry. Elf men wear a blue tunic and large boots.

Personality: All elves have the traits "Loves the Outdoors", "Perfectionist", and "Snob" but other traits may vary. Although they love nature, Elf sims are high maintence, pompous, and materialistic. They belive human sims are inferior to them, and as such they seperate themselves from the human community.

Location: Elves live in secret location away from human sims. However, an elf may become interested in a human who as obtained great wealth and has constructed an impresive outdoor landscape. The wealther your sim and the more trees, plants, and flowers they have, the more likely your may be to encounter an elf. ((If magic is added, Elves will also be atracted to powerful magical sims))

Abilities: Elves are immortal. Once the reach Young Adult, they stop aging. However, elves can die of things other than old age. Unlike human sims, elf sims don't have ghosts (a reference to Lord of the Rings). ((If magic is added to the Sims 3, elves would have far more magical power than human sims))

Heredity: If a human and an elf have a child, it will be the mother's race. Human mother=human baby, Elf mother= elf baby. Elf children grow up at the same rate as human children, but they stop aging once they become young adults.

Those are my ideas, i hope you like them.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    iraceliracel Posts: 59 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Here are mine.

Vampire
    just like the ones in twilight.they dont die in the sun,only sparkle.They move fast,very attractive,Very strong,dont sleep,and love blood.that would be an interaction.

Wizard/witch
    like the ones in harry potter.

Ninjas
    like ones in naruto.Can turn invisible,great theieves,super fast,can climb up walls and climb into windows,walk on water,and can teleport without teleporter.

Robots
    Like the ones in sims 2 exept can look like humans.

Werewolf
    At nigh you turn into dog which gives you new interactions but takes away some.when you turn back into a human you are naked.
  • Options
    auschick7auschick7 Posts: 2,637 New Member
    edited August 2009
    MasterK629 wrote:
    I swear to god if the vampires sparkle or have references to twilight i will make a ditch in my central park and force all of the vampires into it and watch them burn... id download Edward and burn him 6 times. Then i will make a family named twilight fans and put them in the same pit :twisted:

If no references to twilight i will make vampires for my Evil League of Villains.
    PS make half vampires like Blade where he has thirst or whatever and can be in the sun.

So u think twilight fans r weird, when ur probably one of those anime/Kingdom Hearts/NARUTO fans? :hunf: I have news 4 u buddy: u r seriously hypocritical. Get a life and face facts: most of the Earth's population are twilight fans. My 7-year-old cousin draws pictures of Edward and Bella. Also (spoiler alert!) in breaking dawn Bella has a half-vampire kid much like that Blade person. So pleez realise that, while u r entitled to an opinion, so am i. U will make a lot of enemies if u go off dissing Twilight in front of people who just want to be able to read the series without feeling like a loser.
    PEACE OUT!
  • Options
    SadieMSadieM Posts: 150 Member
    edited August 2009
    None for me personally. Or basically like the Sims 2 where I was able to ignore them out of existence.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    auschick7 wrote:
    MasterK629 wrote:
    I swear to god if the vampires sparkle or have references to twilight i will make a ditch in my central park and force all of the vampires into it and watch them burn... id download Edward and burn him 6 times. Then i will make a family named twilight fans and put them in the same pit :twisted:

If no references to twilight i will make vampires for my Evil League of Villains.
    PS make half vampires like Blade where he has thirst or whatever and can be in the sun.

So u think twilight fans r weird, when ur probably one of those anime/Kingdom Hearts/NARUTO fans? :hunf: I have news 4 u buddy: u r seriously hypocritical. Get a life and face facts: most of the Earth's population are twilight fans. My 7-year-old cousin draws pictures of Edward and Bella. Also (spoiler alert!) in breaking dawn Bella has a half-vampire kid much like that Blade person. So pleez realise that, while u r entitled to an opinion, so am i. U will make a lot of enemies if u go off dissing Twilight in front of people who just want to be able to read the series without feeling like a loser.
    PEACE OUT!

Sorry about that. I was just really upset when i posted. i shouldn't have taken it out on you. Also I guess I'm pretty hypocritical in this post. So i'm sorry and i hope that i haven't offended you or anyone else. Seriously, sorry.
  • Options
    BrennaWBrennaW Posts: 1,067 Member
    edited August 2009
    None for me personally. Or basically like the Sims 2 where I was able to ignore them out of existence.

Ditto.
  • Options
    SebruteSebrute Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2009
    I think that a creature expansion pack would be best
    my choices:

Vampire- become thirsty during the day (only drink blood), lose vampiric powers(and weaknesses) after interaction with water, and can transform into any nocturnal creature (maybe jus about 3 choices, 1 being bats) and to infect sims via venomous injection via bite(i mean how is sucking out blud gunna infect a sim wen its more likly to he sim from hiv, becuz it sux the blud out): strength as their enhancement.

Werewolves- pures are alway wolf like, infected lycans change every 3 (or either 2 or more), enhanced body skill building, and usual werewolf activities: speed as their enhancement.

Fairies- forest/earth (substitute 4 plant sims), fire, water, electricity, air etc. choice of human sized (earth= plantsims and their looks, fire same but fire hair and clothes etc,) and small and chose weater or not the have wings. before anyone gets exited, i'm ea would add clothing for the other 3, like clouds(air), really dense water or bubbles and metal(elec): elemental power

Robots- have at least five with diferent uses like hero/vigilante (Body), maid/butler(servo)(Cleaning, Cooking, Gardening), dr droid (Logic), repair (Maintainance/Mechanical), humanoid teaching unite (any depending on wot its built to teach+ Writing) etc. :the upside is that they will have the full skill in at least one skill to start off with!

zombies- illness where you're dead but ur ghost is traped/locked inside the body, when they bite a sim they pass on the desease which locks their ghost in their body (unable to reproduce without magical help), crave flesh: can never die(becuz they r alredy dead)no matter how many time wounded, immitating immortality. flesh decaying for aging (someone else had the same idea) but, instead of dying, becomes a "vertabraphantama(e)" (a ghost with a skeleton inside is, in other words only the skeleton of the zombie is left and no longer needs flesh) after it's equivilent of a b'day cannot go through solid objects, until the bone decays and the they're full ghosts (via another transition): they regain flesh after consumtion slowing their aging
    Ghoul- a hybrid of a zombie and a human sim (it may fip out and start eating other sim if it gets to hungry and rejuvinate even though it human genes prevent it to decay until after death, but they age faster when they flip out and crave flesh due to when their body falls apart, a slowly decaying need called body structure would work and every time the need hits zero the ghoul sim would flip out and eat the nearest sim) once they die the become a zombie (the decaying of the zombie should only show 2 day after death if they havent eaten raw flesh: rejuvenation for ghouls.

Witches/Wizards- same as ts2 but no frikn reagents or skin colour changes needed, just three purchasable books (neut,light & dark, and probably ofensive/defensive a sell book too)where you can chose which spells ur sim learns, use "zombea firtilia" as a neutral spell and have magical dual, and maybe have the worlock (a magical soldier) golden aspiration.: magic

Interbreeding

HumanXHuman= Human
    HumanXVampire= Vamproformus (a sim that can switch between human and vampire being) lycans pass the curse on allways to their kids
    HumanXWerewolfPure= Canilouformus "cay-nigh-loo-formus" (a sim thats like a werewolf but can change at will ,unlike lycans, an infected human from a pure, who's lycantropy is more of a curse)
    HumanXfertileRobots= Cyborg
    HumanXFairy= (depending on size) ElementalMutant(humansize) or ElementalDwarf/Elf(small)
    HumanXZombie= Ghoul
    HumanXMage= either, randomly chosen but if preg sim is made happy enough during pregnancy, you can choose along with first trait.
    VampireXWerewolfPure= Vampicanisapien "vampi-cay-nigh-say-pee-enn" (Vampire that looks like a werewolf but can tranfor into a hell hound)
    VampireXFairy= impossible! normally a Human sim but will be weak against wat ever fairy was weak against
    VampireXfertileRobot= VampiricCyborg
    VampireXMage= MagicVampire ....A Maga Nosferatu (undead mage in latin)
    VampireXZombie= VampireGhoul
    WerewolfPureXFairy= ElementalWerewolf
    WerewolfPureXfertileRobot= CyberLugaru
    WerewolfPureXZombie= WerewolfGhoul
    WerewolfPureXMage= MagicalWerewolf
    FairyXfertileRobot= ElementalCyborg (no energy need if electric)
    FairyXZombie= BlackFlame/BlackThunder/DecaTerra/MortuaAqua/DisintegrtorAeraliam (Fairy)Ghoul
    FairyXMage= MagaElementia (estimated latin for "elementalMage"
    fertileRobotXZombie=GhoulCyborg
    fertileRobotXMage= MagicCyborg

Zombies

humans= zombie
    vampires= vampiric zombie (normally impossible)
    werewolves= zombie werewolf
    robots= none, the just get rusty
    fairies= never, imune to virus
    mage= zombimagus "zom-bee-may-jus" (a maga nosferatu)

they should also include the ability to chose a race from cas and weather the sim is half bred or full so its esier
    and those who would rather have norm sims don't have to make creature but can just have humans if they only like havin norm/human sims (or just not buy the ep)
    also any traits can go with any creature as the whole point is 2 mix so 2 dif vampires, e.g., can have dif personalities like having a good vampire and a bad vampire. Anyway each player to their own, am I right?

it would also be good if there was anew shop called an apothicery with special potions that alter dna, like a norm potion (which makes the sim fully human), and that have other effects and spell books and other things.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    hypermedicationhypermedication Posts: 159 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I've posted this before but I miss my vampires. I think it's kind of boring to just have normal everyday people its a game so being alittle weird is kinda fun. One thing though I always hated that even though a vampire in the sims2 was a vampire they never got hunger from bitting people(I fixed that with a hack :wink: ) but if they do bring vampires back they should get hunger from bitting other sims.

Other favorites that should return:

Werewolves
    Witches
    Zombies
    and I kinda miss the servo robot duing all my chores for me :lol:

and one more thing there should be Haflings, If you have vampire, or werewolf parents the children should get some of the supernatural traits too.
  • Options
    DavidannDavidann Posts: 147 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I dont want any thing like that. No zombies, gosts, and witches for me. :thumbdown:

Though we already have gosts...
    I jump every time I get a robber!

I hate that kind of stuff :(

Sorry to kill your spirits though :?

• Options
    miscanthusmiscanthus Posts: 16 New Member
    edited August 2009
    alrighty i would looooove to have more creatures on my game...

Vampires-
    o yes deffinatly a must...like they could have a special meal for them to learn how to make (not a necesity just an extra) like extra rare steak or something...but yes we really need to have some vampires running around the town at night...

Werewolves-
    it would be fun if they were something a lil more special...like they would change at night and all..but would actually turn into a wolf instead of a big hairy sim

Fairies-
    eh...not a must..but it would be a lil cool to have a small little lady floating around casting random little spells on weird things...like if you have a pink flamingo in your yard...and a little fairy flies by she could make him come to life or something..just a lil extra thing to throw in....

Aliens-
    i miss getting abducted by aliens =(...

Witches and wizards and other magical stuffs-
    like you could go for a walk and fin some toadstools...or if your a garadener you could grow you r own toadstools...and we already have that wine making thing cmoing back...we could combine certain stuff we find around town and use it in spells we find in a book at the store...
  • Options
    RachiiGRachiiG Posts: 108 New Member
    edited August 2009
    wondering i want to make a vampire, but i cant get that greyish colour, is it cc?
  • Options
    Abacus88Abacus88 Posts: 64 New Member
    edited August 2009
    MasterK629 wrote:

I completely agree with everything you said
  • Options
    Abacus88Abacus88 Posts: 64 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I just compiled all of the creatures everyone wants into a poll. Which Creature do you want most in TS3?---> Take the poll here: http://holysimoly.wordpress.com/2009/08/30/which-creature-do-you-want-most-in-ts3/
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited August 2009
    Love the vamps. I'd like to see them be more like the "Trueblood" vamps from HBO. Where woohoo is akin to blood. (well, in the books it is, lol)I'd also like to see them have the ability to bite to "turn" or bite to "eat." Not every vamp bite, even in old traditional stories, made a vampire. Some bites are just lunch. But in stories we read today, a vamp who chooses to turn someone takes on a responsibility to that "child" he made. Something along those lines might be fun.

I wouldn't make the Weres be loners. They are pack animals, after all, all dogkin are. I'd have it so they would have a pecking order,ie., alpha, beta personality types. I'd have a leader which actually does something with pack members. Make them a secret society - again like in the Charlene Harris stories, which trueblood is based on.

There is a ton of books and stories as well as a ton of movies for jumping off point in this genre. We could have a lot of fun with what's out there.

cyn

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited August 2009
    KayO199X wrote:

Apearence: Elf Sims are a little taller than normal sims. They always have shades of pale skin, blonde hair, glowing blue eyes, and long pointy ears. Female elves are very beautiful, while male elves have the typical "Pretty Boy" look. Elf women wear beautiful blue robes with guilded trimmings, as well as sandals and lots of gewlry. Elf men wear a blue tunic and large boots.

Personality: All elves have the traits "Loves the Outdoors", "Perfectionist", and "Snob" but other traits may vary. Although they love nature, Elf sims are high maintence, pompous, and materialistic. They belive human sims are inferior to them, and as such they seperate themselves from the human community.

Location: Elves live in secret location away from human sims. However, an elf may become interested in a human who as obtained great wealth and has constructed an impresive outdoor landscape. The wealther your sim and the more trees, plants, and flowers they have, the more likely your may be to encounter an elf. ((If magic is added, Elves will also be atracted to powerful magical sims))

Abilities: Elves are immortal. Once the reach Young Adult, they stop aging. However, elves can die of things other than old age. Unlike human sims, elf sims don't have ghosts (a reference to Lord of the Rings). ((If magic is added to the Sims 3, elves would have far more magical power than human sims))

Heredity: If a human and an elf have a child, it will be the mother's race. Human mother=human baby, Elf mother= elf baby. Elf children grow up at the same rate as human children, but they stop aging once they become young adults.

GREAT IDEA!!! But I would add that the elves abiltiy to have children would drop. Make woohoo "try for baby" would only hit like 1 or 2 percent of the time, otherwise the hood will be over run with elves.

cyn
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Abacus88 wrote:
    I just compiled all of the creatures everyone wants into a poll. Which Creature do you want most in TS3?---> Take the poll here: http://holysimoly.wordpress.com/2009/08/30/which-creature-do-you-want-most-in-ts3/

Heh heh heh! I just took ur poll and most people want vamps. ALSO DON'T GO ROUND DISSING TWILIGHT!!!!! AM I NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE IT WITHOUT BEING TOLD THAT PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO PUT ME IN A HOLE AND BURN ME???!!! AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE LIKING A SERIES IS!!!!!!!
    PEACE OUT!! [/color
    ]
  • Options
    AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    edited September 2009
    KayO199X wrote:

Love it! Although I think the hair and eye color should be normal like regular sims or they'd get boring all looking the same. If they glowed all over that would be cool though. Maybe give them wings like Gelfling. :thumbup:
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Options
    ZennisaZennisa Posts: 10 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I love the idea of paranormal creatures. Like many other people, I must ask PLEASE no Twilight-style vampires! PLEASE!!!
    Zombies: I agree, they should be allowed to eat people, BUT the zombie can do different levels of attack "Just take a bite"; "Eat the brain"; "Eat quarter of Sim"; "Eat Half of Sim"; and "Eat all of Sim". If any of these interactions (besides "Eat all of Sim") are used on a Sim, the attacked Sim becomes a zombie the next day. They also get no Fear moodlets or anything like that, but child/teen zombies get lower school grades. They can also eat just about anything without caring.
    Werewolves: Can attack, but only at night. Like zombies, the player (if said werewolf is player-controlled) chooses the intensity of the attack. Anything under fatal caused the attacked sim to become a werewolf.
    Centaurs: Can spearfish (if the centaur is an angler). For guy centaurs, shirts are optional for Everyday clothing. **** wherever, but feel embarrased when they do so.
    Banshee: Pretty much playable (without cheats) ghosts, but they can unleash a scream that gives every sim on the lot "Terrified" moodlet. Baby/toddler/child banshees can scare themselves from said scream.
    These (and other) supernatural-ness can be inherited, created in Create-A-Sim, or random in sims born in-game.
    New traits: "Supernaturally Interested". A sim with this trait has higher chances of accepted social actions with Supernatural Sims, but may also creep said super-sim out.
    "Paranormal-Phobic" I don't know if this is a real word. Basically, any sims with this trait does not like anything related to the supernatural. It's like the "Dislikes Children" trait, but with super-sims. Skilled in "Paranormal Hunter" career.
    New Career: "Paranormal Hunter". Just what it says. I can't think of a job description right now.
  • Options
    KelseirocksKelseirocks Posts: 344 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I'd love there to be near enough any kind of weird creature you can get, and i'd want witches and warlocks but they should be able to do a lot more things. also i reckon vampires shouldnt just be evil, and you should be able to have little vampire pet bats and pet werewolves as well, and be able to make them tranform into human form. xx
  • Options
    bootsnbladesbootsnblades Posts: 11 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Peachtess wrote:
    So I love that we finally get playable ghosts and I'm really excited to see what gets added in the various expansions.

What do you think EA should add?

My list:
    Vampires -
    I wouldn't change much from the Sims 2 vampires. I would add vampire related traits and make it so there's a random chance you get bitten when exploring the catacombs. Also I would give vampires the aura of evil that you can get from the top criminal career through the evil branch.

Zombies -
    Again wouldn't change much except make it so that zombies will only eat meat.

Werewolves -
    I didn't like how this creature class was done in Sims 2. I think that werewolves should dislike to be indoors for too long and automatically get the loner trait.

Mermaids -
    Sort of like that Tom Hanks movie Splash. When mermaids are in water they get fins but when they dry off they have legs. Add the too dry moodlet for when your mermaid has been out of the water for too long. Mermaids can't drown.

Witches -
    Sims 2 style and not Makin Magic.

we should have like faeries or genies who grant wishes like in TS1
  • Options
    bn1974bn1974 Posts: 5
    edited October 2009
    i like zombies the most i had never had one tell me if i spell things wrong
  • Options
    Golden77523Golden77523 Posts: 71 Member
    edited October 2009
    Clk1143 wrote:
    Don't forget Aliens, along with the abductions and male pregnancies. :) I also wouldn't mind small pet dragons, oh and gypsies. I'm sure for those who do not want supernatural creatures they will be optional, just like in sims2.

Yep, I agree with the pet dragons. I loved those in the sims1!
  • Options
    darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited October 2009
    witches , vampires and elves only for me please