Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hack Legacy: Being Stopped, Read Inside Page 1 Please.

Comments

• Options
    DiscoTwitchDiscoTwitch Posts: 209 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hmmm. I swore I responded to this earlier...oh yeah! As soon as I finished reading it and started commenting, my internet shut off. Spooookyyyy! I bet Seth did it! ANyways I said...

LA LA LA LOVE IT! I can see you're writing & pictures have improved already! It's creepy& I can't wait to see what happens next!

Also, less writing I think is more. IT lets your pictures do the talking. They're worth a thousand words you know. So don't stress about it not saying enough. I think you did a great job.
  • Options
    lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I went to bed right after I posted chapter two and came back to see these three great comments, thanks guys :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I like, almost never bump, so im bumping to tell you guys to check out the first page! Something more interactive for you guys, now you can have a say in what happens, if you want. :P
  • Options
    Mizz_JasmineMizz_Jasmine Posts: 106 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lunabear wrote:
    I like, almost never bump, so im bumping to tell you guys to check out the first page! Something more interactive for you guys, now you can have a say in what happens, if you want. :P

I know it's probably a stupid idea, but maybe Seth could bring home the guy, with black and blue hair(Can't remember his name) and Since it's Evangeline's turn to kill the guy, she saves him. Or she hides him or something.

Again, sorry if this is a bad idea. :/

• Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    I think that Seth should bring home blue boy and make Eva kill him while she watches. Blue boy should be horrified he kissed Seth etc make his confusion and fear apparent. Make it really angsty and dark and show Seth's control over Eva. Make sure that the reader get the idea that Eva and blue boy are close. Even do it from Eva's POV to make it extra emotive to the reader. Maybe make a 'close' escape sequence to get the readers heart pumping and that feeling of lost hope.

Good ending line 'Do you want to keep his thumb for a memento? Or shall I?'

Thats what I would do anyways 8)

• Options
    edited August 2009
    I need to find an alternitive way for people to tell me just incase they have a great idea like yours Bennjoon, I was actually thinking about heading in that direction, but a little different.

Just so everything everyone and I has to say about the legacy stays a secret
    Here's meh email: geeky_girl@live.com
    Because I dont exactly want to be giving away a lot of storyline clues on the thread, y'know.

Oh and a *SPOLIER ALERT!* DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ UNLESS YOU LIKE SEEING SPOILERS!!
    In the inital time I had thought of the character, I had wanted him and Seth to end uptogether eventually, but that wont happen, sadly, I think. Anyways the spoiler: It might actually be from Liams POV (the blue guy) and how he escapes or something if he meets up with seth again, because she did say she wouldn't see him tomorrow >.>
  • Options
    jkLegendaryjkLegendary Posts: 251 New Member
    edited August 2009
    grim reaper should be in this but in ghost form! a ghost grim reaper would be cool
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yeah I kinda thought that rofl but then if a few people give ideas they arent nessercarily gonna know which one u gonna pick ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    ture and btw I love everyones idea, however im not quite set on having ghosts or the grim reaper jk, it wouldnt fit in >.>
  • Options
    IceborgIceborg Posts: 234 Member
    edited August 2009
    I would have Seth go back and grab the strange guy who hit on her, and torture him slowly. Only after hours of that, he tells them he's their long lost brother. :idea:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    All I see is an x, >.>
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    i fixed it
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    :O someone starved the grim reaper!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    he steals souls so he deservse to get starved
    lol
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited August 2009
    Wow. You scare me. Take that as a compliment it's not easy to do! :wink:
    Bennjoon! I didn't know you could be evil. :twisted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I got got a mod that makes the grim reaper stay whenever someone dies, ima see what happens if seth meets him, they have so much in common... XD
  • Options
    PurpleAmharicBunaPurpleAmharicBuna Posts: 624 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Here is one scenario:

Seth tried her best to woo the blue-black haired man, but her socials were not being received as desired still. Instead of conceding defeat to Evangeline, Seth changed targets to another man in the village.
    Evangeline eventually finds out but keeps quite about it, woos the blue-black haired man and they meet upstairs and suddenly Seth feels embarrassed. Then she has to decided on which one to murder.

Or something like that.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hahaha I'm terrible with coming up with clever plot lines.

I'm going to PM you my thoughts though. I think I came up with something halfway decent.
    EDIT: I have no idea how to PM here. So here it is:

I just don't think Liam should die yet. The story is so young, I expected him to be a bigger character than only lasting 3 chapters (only 2 really...). If he does die, maybe Eva will focus on bringing him back to life. Killing people on her own to get a chance to talk to grimmy. Then Liam comes back as a ghost but Seth is incredibly angry about this. Sisters fight, Eva runs away. Seth realizes how upset she is without Eva; she can't kill because she can't lure. She can't lure because Eva is long gone.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I think it's clever, everyone here has such great ideas, ill get started, seeing as ive been lazy and ive been trying to find the legendary chaos mod to help me with it, then I will get it posted much faster. Thanks again for your ideas everyone, I appreciate your interest in it :)
  • Options
    CaliforniaBoundCaliforniaBound Posts: 676 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey chapter two was great, keep this coming! Also if you haven't already killed off Killian yet the CAS slider hack mod from MTS is what makes him so muscular, since I noticed he was normal size in the pics. Its a great mod in general though.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    You know whats wierd...I dont have the slider mod but he is still huge in my game o,o

Edit: Chaos mod is here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356513
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    :O I love you O.O

Errr... did I say that? No.... of course not :P

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    pfft how could you not love me I have pink hair and a unicorn on my face! :shock:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    That's exactly why I love you BenJoon!

*sits in fan hottub awaiting chapter 3*
    fan hottub also represents my legacy now, MUAHHA! although since I'm the only one who can watch it, I'm my only fan O.o