Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 3 IS OLD ^_^

Ok so i thought id check out what use to be my addiction, and I think i can say nothings changed.
Man i cant even remember why I played this in the beginning. Im on my PS3 these days, I have to say the new DmC is rocking it soo much that it makes the sims look like yo mommas daytime shows and soaps.
Hey i have nothing against Sims, but iv found a new addiction: console gaming.
I cant take the sims 3 serious anymore, i havnt played it for a year now. Other games have caught my interest now, God of war, Uncharted (where on earth will you get a game with better cinematic qualities) CoD MW3, Hitman, DmC, Assassins creed III.
Im sorry but sims just aint like any of those games, to each there own.
In short, I'm all over sims, good luck with all you other guys still wasting thousands on EPs SPs and additional online content.
i tried that stuff, the glitches killed it.

thnx for reading

Have a nice day noobs ^_^ xx

Comments

• Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited January 2013
    Its about choice, your choice is other games, my choice is Sims3.

Nothing wrong with you not wanting to play Sims 3, in fact nothing wrong with you stating its not your cup of tea, but your closing comment of 'Have a nice day noobs' is frankly downright rude.

Who the hell are you to judge other people for what games they play?

Try a bit of intelligence next time you post something
  • Options
    PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited January 2013
    SkateSim wrote:
    Ok so i thought id check out what use to be my addiction, and I think i can say nothings changed.
    Man i cant even remember why I played this in the beginning. Im on my PS3 these days, I have to say the new DmC is rocking it soo much that it makes the sims look like yo mommas daytime shows and soaps.
    I cant take the sims 3 serious anymore, i havnt played it for a year now. Other games have caught my interest now, God of war, Uncharted (where on earth will you get a game with better cinematic qualities) CoD MW3, Hitman, DmC, Assassins creed III.
    In short, I'm all over sims, good luck with all you other guys still wasting thousands on EPs SPs and additional online content.

thnx for reading

I'm a gamer, and I still enjoy playing this game so if anyone a noob it you
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited January 2013
    I have a wrist problem so I can't play the fast "gamer" games. I happen to love creating and playing different neighborhoods/worlds.

Just because you are not enjoying something doesn't mean it's ok to insult people who are.
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited January 2013
    1/10

don't feed the trolls, kids
  • Options
    SkateSimSkateSim Posts: 55 New Member
    edited January 2013
    lmao, i just dgaf ^_^
    they can ban me for all i care.
    sorry for preferring games that demand quick reaction and fast thinking, and work flawlessly with NO glitches.
  • Options
    h2onailsh2onails Posts: 155 Member
    edited January 2013
    Well no one gives a f.ck about your new addiction, noob.
    selfish and lazy and greedy
  • Options
    ecole44ecole44 Posts: 509 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Am I the only one who didn't even consider the OP offensive? Haha, geez guys relax. The sims 3 is old and glitchy, but yeah i still love it.

What is DMC. by the way? I keep hearing about it...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ecole44 wrote:
    Am I the only one who didn't even consider the OP offensive?

I don't think he's offensive, just dumb to come onto the official Sims forums for attention. Really, really pathetic.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited January 2013
    SkateSim wrote:

thnx for reading

Key words: YOU don't take TS3 seriously and who cares? But it's a really low blow on your behalf to mock anyone who does enjoy TS3 just because you don't and because you obviously had so many glitches and problems. Sounds like you hating on us cause we can enjoy our game. Go play whatever game you want to your hearts content, I don't care. Your post didn't contribute anything but showing how immature and frustrated you are.

And by the way, I've been into console gaming since I was 5 years old and TS series is the only PC game I play as of now.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I prefer a variety of games. I too am a console gamer primarily, but I like to switch between playing console games and the sims 3 depending on my mood. Sometimes i'll go on a crazy sims 3 streak and play it for days at a time. Other times I will sink my teeth in to a game on the ps3 and not even think about sims 3. You don't have to choose one or the other, I like a well rounded appetite when it comes to gaming. :)

As or fast paced, twitch style gaming, I play competitive online, but at the same time I like a good story driven rpg, don't have to choose one or the other out of those either.
  • Options
    PlumFrecklesPlumFreckles Posts: 713 Member
    edited January 2013
    SkateSim wrote:

thnx for reading

So, you just came on here to insult people? If you don't like playing The Sims then don't. I'm a console gamer too but i also enjoy playing my Sims games on my laptop. You don't have to play one or the other. You must have a bit too much time on your hands if you had the time to post such a pointless thread. Which, by the way, you know will upset people. Maybe you should go and troll elsewhere. Oh, and Call Of Duty? Really? LMAO Your taste in console games sucks. Kind of funny that the games you mentioned are on the PC too.

@ecole44 DMC is Devil May Cry. It's a hack and slash game.

All of these games: CoD MW3, Hitman, DmC, and Assassins creed III are also on the PC. The Hitmas series is a PC game and plays much better on it.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, go play games where you can yell and scream insults at a bunch of other teenagers, while you all congratulate yourselves on how intelligent and superior you are.

Back under your bridge, Troll.
  • Options
    KatzMeowzKatzMeowz Posts: 894 Member
    edited January 2013
    SkateSim wrote:

thnx for reading

"herrdurr...imma REAL gamer now, so like, n00b and p0wn and burnage! Imma Soooo like outta here, that's why imma posting on the forum and stuff cause I've found REAL games to play, hurrderp!"

And that's how I hear everything you just posted, OP. Just don't let the virtual forum door hit you in the behind on the way out!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    i love how he keeps editing his original post and changing what he is saying about the game
    For someone who slams our gaming taste, he sure has HORRIBLE music taste. Good god.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:
    i love how he keeps editing his original post and changing what he is saying about the game
    For someone who slams our gaming taste, he sure has HORRIBLE music taste. Good god.

:lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okay.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited January 2013
    Some people crack me up! :lol:
    Have fun playing your "cool" games, then.
  • Options
    TheDarkenedRoseTheDarkenedRose Posts: 160
    edited January 2013
    What's a noob?
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited January 2013
    What's a noob?
    Someone who could be gamer if only he/she l2p'd. ^^
  • Options
    IrishSimsloverIrishSimslover Posts: 715 Member
    edited January 2013
    SkateSim wrote:

thnx for reading

"...anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves" From Urban dictonary themselves... Pot calling the kettle black eh Skatesim? So you can check your attitude at the door in the future.

Lets do some comparisons here... For the price of ONE of your games, I can get an expansion AND a stuff pack as well as possibly a coffee. Or if I catch a good enough sale, I can get 2 expansions that greatly expand on my gameplay with change left over.

Its all cool that you like console gaming... I like console gaming as well (I grew up on classic mario bros). However the flaw with console games are that you are following a set story with a beginning, middle and end. You are following and playing out someone else's story. With the sims, its your story to be played as you want. Plus you don't think console games don't have glitches?

Thirdly, lets compare the value you get. Yeah consoles have shinies like graphics, but once you play through the story and maybe any side missions.. that's it... Nothing more... Sure you can replay it again to maybe get perfect scores on all the missions (did that after I finished the main story in L.A. Noire). But it gets boring after a while because the surprise is gone. The sims have never ceased to surprise me as someone somewhere does something crazy or sets something or fire, etc.

So where are we? Your claim that console games are great is certainly valid logic... But to say they outrank the Sims is invalid. Sure they may have some things on the sims, but in the value sections.. the sims have a longer replay and entertainment value for my money.

tumblr_inline_ml9leeQUvj1qz4rgp.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    What's a noob?

It's an insult 12 year olds use. :wink:
  • Options
    SimLuver15SimLuver15 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited January 2013
    When I used to play The Sims 2, I loved Open for Business... do you think The Sims 3 will do an EP like that?
  • Options
    TheDarkenedRoseTheDarkenedRose Posts: 160
    edited January 2013
    What's a noob?
    what does 12p'd mean?
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited January 2013
    What's a noob?
    what does 12p'd mean?
    l2p? Learn to Play. ^^
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    SimLuver15 wrote:
    When I used to play The Sims 2, I loved Open for Business... do you think The Sims 3 will do an EP like that?

They might well do. They've done Seasons and University so who knows? :-)

Edit: Have you noticed how the OP hasn't said anything? I'm guessing they're enjoying us posting comments. I'm guessing they're some kind of troll.