Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

-WIP- Matsubayashi Valley (small Update page 2, post latest one i dunno)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jja27jja27 Posts: 769 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Hey shadow feind. Just here to say I'm going back to working on desert worlds for a while so you won't see me updating Koishi Ken anytime soon. Sorry :( But I will bookmark your page and follow you along.
  • Options
    Patarico75Patarico75 Posts: 12
    edited April 2012
    Patarico75 wrote:
    This is a great looking town but I don't have Zen Again or Asain Fusion so could you post the world with no buildings on it?

There not needed to run the world ( i think)

sims should just replace them on its own, but I recommend getting zen again at least. as I use sliding doors and east windows ALOT

I could, but that depends if I finish the world, PROCRASTINATION!

the lots that don't require any of the packs I will not delete, but most of the homes require it.

Well i hope it still works because it is a beautiful world.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I had a spring of inspiration and decided to do the Japanese world anyways. I renamed it Miagwa District and it looks amazing (to me) Its basically a very open map with asian village in the middle. Hope you like it. Are there any updates in the future for Matsubayashi?

Link
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/531674.page
  • Options
    SHadowfiend69SHadowfiend69 Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2012
    jja27 wrote:
    I had a spring of inspiration and decided to do the Japanese world anyways. I renamed it Miagwa District and it looks amazing (to me) Its basically a very open map with asian village in the middle. Hope you like it. Are there any updates in the future for Matsubayashi?

Link
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/531674.page

I havn't worked on it in days. It feels like it became a choar to me. it will slowly, very slowly progress.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well keep biting it in the rear. I see alot of potential for it to be featured. You got the theme down better than I did. I went the old old against new' plot with my neighborhood. And just fight it! You'll be distracted. But thats where inspiration hits!
  • Options
    5ensei5ensei Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Does anyone know if Matsubayashi Valley is available for download now? I've been looking for the download link for a while now, and I cant seem to find it!
  • Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited July 2012
    5ensei wrote:
    Does anyone know if Matsubayashi Valley is available for download now? I've been looking for the download link for a while now, and I cant seem to find it!

Ummm...He hasn't put it out yet.
  • Options
    BetweenthefogBetweenthefog Posts: 44 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Looking good so far! I've been looking for a Japanese-themed world for a while.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Lennon777 wrote:
    5ensei wrote:

Ummm...He hasn't put it out yet.

Im suprised people are looking for it O-o
    I havnt played sims3 in months. I kinda, moved on. I might work on it alot more when I get my new computer soon.
  • Options
    Amerikajin42Amerikajin42 Posts: 123 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow, this looks great! I've been searching endlessly for Japanese inspired worlds but most of the ones I find crash while they are loading. I'm really looking forward to this! :D
  • Options
    MistermoomanMistermooman Posts: 265 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I really like this. The whole world looks awesome!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Don't tell me this is dead. This world looks outstanding and it would be tragic if this project were just to suddenly cease to exist.
  • Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited January 2013
    It certainly appears to be dead.
  • Options
    steph_444444steph_444444 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow, this looks great! I've been searching endlessly for Japanese inspired worlds but most of the ones I find crash while they are loading. I'm really looking forward to this! :D

Crashing while loading probably means the world requires an expansion that you don't own. Custom worlds only work if you have all expansion packs used in it (stuff packs and store items will be replaced by base game items).
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Crashing while loading probably means the world requires an expansion that you don't own. Custom worlds only work if you have all expansion packs used in it (stuff packs and store items will be replaced by base game items).

Thanks! I just got all of the expansions so I should be good.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Darn it! This world looked like it was gonna be good...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey, I haven't played the sims in like, months. Im so sorry it went dead.

I tried moving all my folders like, a year after I stopped working on this than I went to go back and It looked corrupted so I kinda left it for awile again and than I heard about sims 4 or and lost interest in the sims again. Than I got into game development and now i'm back into the sims 3 because my girlfriend plays it alot

Im going to check again if the world got corrupted because there are alot of buildings that I want back, and alot of them I want to redo. If I can get them Ill finish all the trees and major lots, than upload the map with unfinished lots

Long time no see sims community :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Yippee! This thread is re-bookmarked! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Yippee! This thread is re-bookmarked! :D

I got some bad news

I can;'t get CAW to run and it keeps crashing. Im not sure if my file is corrupted or not but im going to keep trying
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    While I may not be the best at this kind of stuff I might have an answer to your problem. What would happen to me if I didn't uninstall and reinstall CAW after each patch it would crash before it even opened. If this isn't what your looking for, here is an ever so helpful tutorial by Simsample: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=441595
    Hope I helped!
  • Options
    NicoleWasHereNicoleWasHere Posts: 36 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Sorry for bumping a months old thread, but I'm just curious to know if this world's still happening or not? :S
  • Options
    PoppedBubbleGuyPoppedBubbleGuy Posts: 177 Member
    edited April 2014
    Me Too. I've been lurking for quite some time.
    We were born sick, you heard them say it.-Hozier