Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Give us the ability to add or change lot addresses

mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
Lot addresses, which are assigned in the creation of a neighborhood in CAW, can be one of those details that just pull together the theme of a world.

Since we have the ability to plop down new lots, let us also have the ability to designate lot addresses for them that will be saved in the save game file.

Thanks

God bless,
mik

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited January 2013
    Um, explain more? Because I've never had problems editing their title and putting in a different address.
  • Options
    mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited January 2013
    If you put a new lot down in a world - you can change it's title and description, but you cannot add an address for your lot.

Like 1705 New Barnacle Blvd should you decide to put a new lot down in Barnacle Bay. You can put the address in the DESCRIPTION, or the TITLE .. but if you mouse over it in neighborhood view or edit neighborhood - you will not see the lot address you put in the description.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh, I agree! It's one of those little things that bug me and would be a great little feature. You can change the name of the house, but not the street name or address Tanya. In CAW you can give the lot an address.
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited January 2013
    mikitta47 wrote:
    Lot addresses, which are assigned in the creation of a neighborhood in CAW, can be one of those details that just pull together the theme of a world.

Since we have the ability to plop down new lots, let us also have the ability to designate lot addresses for them that will be saved in the save game file.

I agree - I´ve also been missing an option like this for awhile now. Great idea!

Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited January 2013
    Mikitta and Cinderelli, on this I have to agree. They really should let you change the address.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2013
    Mikitta and Cinderelli, on this I have to agree. They really should let you change the address.

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2013
    I vote yes! I like all my houses to have their own house numbers. Rename/etc. It just makes more sense to me to know someone living on certain streets have a house number. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.