Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2,000 posts Celebration! Win Store Sets! Closed! WINNERS GIFTED!

ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN GIFTED! THANK YOU!

To celebrate my 2,000 posts, I'm awarding you store sets.

To enter: Just post and add a link to your WL store set. You can nominate yourself and one other person, but must add the link here to the set you want from your Wishlist and/or from your Nominees Wishlist. They do not have to be for the same store sets!

Note: If you do not nominate yourself, then I will allow 2 nominees instead. But this means you can't enter yourself.

Any store sets are eligible.

I will give away 5 sets! I will use random.org list randomizer to award the sets, so this is completely random.

This does not include compilations, but does include Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes, Al Fresco Street Market, Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining, Stones Throw Greenhouse...and any other sets. Just visit the Sims3 Store http://store.thesims3.com/category.html?categoryId=11488&index=0&action=setsView and choose anything other than Compilations.

Deadline is Sunday, January 20th at 12 noon EST. Use http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to check the time in your location.

Feel free to share pics from the game or how you play/create.

And if you are really reading this, I will award a 6th winner who posts in-game pics that I love the most. Hint - I adore cats/kittens, anything that is reminiscent of Once Upon a Time (fairies, princesses and more) or futuristic homes reminiscent of Lost in Space or Star Trek, or historic/Victorian homes, or Sims in action. Post as many pics as you like!

Good luck!

Winners of the Pics portion of the Contest:

EmpressPamela for the Enterprise - GIFTED PEOINEE AND ORIGINALSIM!
Romagi1 for Fairy Gardens - GIFTED ROMAGI AND SAHSRAF!
Ciane for Kitties - GIFTED JUSTLIZ87 AND MYCHRO5!
tiger_lily5 for deer in snow and splash - GIFTED TWO SETS!
CatherynBlue for Swimming in Shang Simla and Bedtime Story - GIFTED CATHERYNBLUE AND GREYHOUND97!
TheSimling for Monsters Under the Bed (and other lovely pics) - GIFTED THESIMLING AND RAWRGOESTHECAT!
Illusie for Fall fairy pic - GIFTED TWO SETS!
Samanthajane26 for New town water features cause confusion - GIFTED SUNSYNEROSE AND GIFTED JEFF299 VIA RANDOM DRAWING!

Winners of the Random Drawing:
1.LilgirlShadow - GIFTED!
2.Snowdove58 - GIFTED!
3.pegasas1993- GIFTED!
4.EmmaBarbie - GIFTED!
5.jeLlyBeAn1573 - GIFTED!

Winner of the 100 simpoint WL item from Okido1987: Thank you Okido!!
agstah - GIFTED!

Comments