Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Festival Egg types *SPOILERS*

I'm wondering which fancy festival eggs others have found. So far I've only managed to collect 5 different colors. How many and which ones am I missing?

Purple & Gold, Pink Bunny, and Blue with green gems:
festeggsprpkbl.jpg?w=478

Red Jeweled and Golden Llama:
festeggsrdwt.jpg?w=502

Comments

• Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited December 2012
    nice to know how many there are and their colors. ty.
  • Options
    KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited December 2012
    Nice! Just got Seasons so I'm still in Summer but I looooove that Llama Egg :)
  • Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited December 2012
    I just keep getting that llama white egg over and over so far.
  • Options
    hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited December 2012
    The llama egg is beautiful!
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited December 2012
    Beautiful
    Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited December 2012
    The fancy eggs my sims found disappear from their inventory so not sure what's going on with that.
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited December 2012
    DawnLBrown wrote:

Just out of curiosity, have you taken them out of your inventory and they are all llama ones? I noticed that when they are in your inventory the icon is always the white one with the llama, but if you take them out and place them on a surface they are various colors/designs. I assumed they were all the same at first and kept selling the "extra" ones until I placed one on a table and found it to be the purple and gold one!
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited December 2012
    I've only got the blue one. *pouts* But Spring is coming...
  • Options
    betty_me13betty_me13 Posts: 3,285 New Member
    edited December 2012
    How did you obtain the fancy eggs? My sim only finds normal eggs :(
  • Options
    bratt_sniperbratt_sniper Posts: 349 Member
    edited December 2012
    The fancy eggs my sims found disappear from their inventory so not sure what's going on with that.

Check your festival tickets:) If you collect eggs which aren't egg-static finds, they automatically convert into festival tickets :)
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited December 2012
    Green one is beautiful :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Gabbryrose wrote:
    DawnLBrown wrote:

Just out of curiosity, have you taken them out of your inventory and they are all llama ones? I noticed that when they are in your inventory the icon is always the white one with the llama, but if you take them out and place them on a surface they are various colors/designs. I assumed they were all the same at first and kept selling the "extra" ones until I placed one on a table and found it to be the purple and gold one!

Gabbryrose,

Thank you! It's a good thing I didn't get rid of any. I had not taken them out of my inventory. On my coffee table they are two purple, one red, and one blue. You were exactly right. Now my goal is to get the llama one and the other color in the photographs I am missing. I do wonder like the OP what, if any, other colors there are.
  • Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited December 2012
    I have collected the same 5 that you have
    not sure if there are any more but i keep trying
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options
    kwaprilkwapril Posts: 5
    edited December 2012
    betty_me13 wrote:

I get to the festival ground right at 5 AM when they start spawning and start clicking on them all to pick them up before those blasted townies grab em' ;) If they are fancy or not is random. On days I did not get a fancy egg, I would find something else of value.

Right now I'm on the first day of Fall, so I'll play through and make the next spring longer. If I find any others I'll take some pics. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    kwapril wrote:
    betty_me13 wrote:

I get to the festival ground right at 5 AM when they start spawning and start clicking on them all to pick them up before those blasted townies grab em' ;) If they are fancy or not is random. On days I did not get a fancy egg, I would find something else of value.

Right now I'm on the first day of Fall, so I'll play through and make the next spring longer. If I find any others I'll take some pics. Wish me luck!

I go at 5 a.m. too. I also got the idea to find out how early the eggs show up to beat the townies to 'em. I got the spring gnomes twice now picking up eggs. I've only played one spring so far. I got 4 fancy eggs. The rest has been tickets and the two gnomes I mentioned. Good luck to you kwapril!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    kwapril wrote:
    I'm wondering which fancy festival eggs others have found. So far I've only managed to collect 5 different colors. How many and which ones am I missing?

Purple & Gold, Pink Bunny, and Blue with green gems:
    festeggsprpkbl.jpg?w=478

Red Jeweled and Golden Llama:
    festeggsrdwt.jpg?w=502

I've gotten 4 out of the 5 colors you've got in your photographs kwapril. Curious to know how you are coming along in your search for more colors. I've just got the pink bunny one left to find now.
  • Options
    Mahogany_RoseMahogany_Rose Posts: 729 Member
    edited January 2013
    I can only seem to find llama eggs, I didn't even know there were that many different types! 0_0
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I can only seem to find llama eggs, I didn't even know there were that many different types! 0_0

Just curious, but have you taken them out of your inventory and put them on display? They all look like llama eggs in your inventory, but change when you put them down somewhere. I know I made this mistake in the beginning.
  • Options
    Mahogany_RoseMahogany_Rose Posts: 729 Member
    edited January 2013
    DawnLBrown wrote:

Just curious, but have you taken them out of your inventory and put them on display? They all look like llama eggs in your inventory, but change when you put them down somewhere. I know I made this mistake in the beginning.

I took about 3 out of her inventory and placed them on shelves and they were all llama eggs but there are several more that i didn't place, I'll have to check. Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    You're very welcome. Let us know what you find!
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've found two llama ones that are on display now :) My sism were too busy to go hunting for too long though:(
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    :-o Those eggs are b-e-a-you-tiful!

I wonder if there are other other types..