Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pick-A-Box For a Friend (Gold) - Please check last page if you participated, I need your help.

Sorry I didn't get this up sooner guys. I'm sick and have been in bed all day.

I decided to host another pick-a-box game. The rules for this one are going to be a bit different than the last one I hosted. Not that I had any issues with the last one, but this time I want it to be more in the spirit of the Holiday season.

I'm going to be doing two versions of this contest. Please take note that if a nominee wins a prize in version 1 (standard), they will not be allowed to be a nominee for version 2 (Gold). This is simply so that more people can obtain prizes.

Here are the rules:

1) You can nominate only one person
2) You cannot nominate yourself
3) You can only pick one box
4) You cannot nominate yourself
5) Each nominee can only have one box (I will let you now if the person you nominated has already got a box and allow you to choose a new nominee)
6) As the main prize is a world please don't nominate anyone who has all the store worlds
7) Only 1 nominee per box
8) Nominee's who won a prize in the standard contest, cannot be nominated for this contest. There is a list in the second post of previous winners.

I'm not doing wild boxes this time, because I want you to be nominating others as a surprise to them. And as such, I'd hate for you to gamble away a prize you won for someone else.

As with last time, not every box has a prize.

Good Luck

**Prizes will be awarded by Jan 1st. I have plenty of money ($160) set aside for simpoints, but want to wait and see if they go on sale. Either way you will get your prizes. **

Comments