Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 3! (We have moved threads! Check last page :P)

Comments

• Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Well, guess it's time to (finally) grade the quizzes. :P I think I've been holding it off because I don't want to know who goes home. :( For seasons 1 and 2 there was no execution for the 2nd episode, but for this season I planned it so that there was... I just hate to see someone have to exit the game when it only just started. :/

But, I guess that's the way it is. Have to narrow down these 14 sims somehow. XD

Today's Artist's birthday. You should release the episode today as a birthday gift.

...What if she's the one executed? :lol:

Are you hinting that she is the one executed?

:shock: Yesterday was Artist's birthday, so if I got executed today/whenever then it wouldn't be so bad.
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Well, guess it's time to (finally) grade the quizzes. :P I think I've been holding it off because I don't want to know who goes home. :( For seasons 1 and 2 there was no execution for the 2nd episode, but for this season I planned it so that there was... I just hate to see someone have to exit the game when it only just started. :/

But, I guess that's the way it is. Have to narrow down these 14 sims somehow. XD

Today's Artist's birthday. You should release the episode today as a birthday gift.

:shock: Yesterday was Artist's birthday, so if I got executed today/whenever then it wouldn't be so bad.

The reason why I've said that Artist may be executed is because I remembered during season one that one day was Sammi's birthday and you should release an episode as a birthday gift. Then, Turner basically said "No because Sammi may be executed and that's a terrible gift if she were to be executed". Then, the day after Sammi's birthday, Sammi was executed.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ne0catsne0cats Posts: 432
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

The reason why I've said that Artist may be executed is because I remembered during season one that one day was Sammi's birthday and you should release an episode as a birthday gift. Then, Turner basically said "No because Sammi may be executed and that's a terrible gift if she were to be executed". Then, the day after Sammi's birthday, Sammi was executed.

This means I must not have a birthday next year :O
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    ne0cats wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

This means I must not have a birthday next year :O

DANG I'M GONNA BE EXECUTED FIRST :XD:
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited December 2012
    Happy birthday Artist! I think I might have missed it by 2 days... :XD: Better late than never!

This is also my way of saying I'm still alive ;) :XD:
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

Ah, I see what you're saying... In that case: Sorry Artist, but you're screwed. :lol:
  • Options
    SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi guys :D I'm still alive too XD
    My reviews, ramblings and news articles:
    https://roobla.com/author/sammiijo/
    ;3
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Glad to know that none of my contestants have died yet. :XD:
  • Options
    xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited December 2012
    I died earlier in the day. This is me posting from the afterlife
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Guess I spoke too soon. :lol: And they have computers in the afterlife?! No one told me that!! :evil: :P
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited December 2012

Is the afterlife nice? :mrgreen:
    I hear they have cookies.
  • Options
    xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited December 2012
    The afterlife has ALL the things
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited December 2012

well, except for living things...
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hey guys! Wow, I have lots of thread to catch up on! And I'm going to sum up all my responses in one (probably long) post... here we go!

Turner, I'm not a lefty, but my dad is. Though when he was young he was trained to do a lot of things with his right hand, because back then they thought they could make lefties righties, or something like that. Now he does some things with his right and some with his left.

I don't celebrate Christmas, and honestly I'm perfectly happy like that. It doesn't really annoy me or anything (well, except when I turn on the radio and can't find any non-Christmas music on, that's kind of a pain, but some of my Christian friends have told me they feel the same way about that). I know it's a nice holiday, but I have my own nice holiday that involves gift-giving and family time together. Hanukkah is just as special, and it's a whole 8 days long, which makes it (in my opinion, of course, haha) even more fun. Please you get to sing lots of songs, light candles, play games with dreidels (which are fun spinning tops), and eat lots of fried food and donuts. Oh, and get presents. Basically, what is there not to like about it? The only thing that makes me sad is that since the Jewish calendar is different than the American one it always falls during different times in December, and often it's during college and I can't be home for it. I was lucky last year, but not this year :( But basically, I'm very happy with Hanukkah, and I would never give it up to celebrate Christmas! Yeah, I'm a bit bias :)

I've met a lot of hipsters at college, and I can honestly say I am NOT one of them. I like things based on, well, how much I like them, not how popular they are. Which is why I listen to a mish-mash of popular music and things not that many people have heard of. Though probably not the super obscure things the uber-hipsters I know listen to. If it sounds good, it doesn't really matter to me what others think of it. Though if it's guilty pleasure music that I'm embarrassed I like, I may not want to listen to it out loud, haha :oops:

By the way, Jake, you would freak out. I noticed my little sisters put up a calendar on our fridge for 2013. It has popular singers/bands for each month. January is One Direction. And guess who's December of next year... Justin Beiber! (Or Justina, as you like to call her :lol: ) Luckily, his face isn't too prominent on the calendar. But still, right there on my fridge! My sisters are really little though, and it's not like I had great musical taste at their age either, so I can't really complain.

Oh, and besides that, glad you're all still around and got such great stuff over the holidays! I'm jealous! My Hanukkah present this year was my parents paying for some clothes I bought. Really nice of them and very helpful, but not exactly a big surprise. One of my little sisters, on the other hand, got a furby. I remember when I had one back when I was like 9, that thing was crazy! This one is pretty nutty too, it likes to sing and say things like "No way!", "OMG", and "Oh baby." Yeah, it's a little weird, mostly I stay out of its way, haha :)

So yeah, sorry for the super long post :oops:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    mojot89 wrote:

well, except for living things...

True :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

By the way, Jake, you would freak out. I noticed my little sisters put up a calendar on our fridge for 2013. It has popular singers/bands for each month. January is One Direction. And guess who's December of next year... Justin Beiber! (Or Justina, as you like to call her :lol: ) Luckily, his face isn't too prominent on the calendar. But still, right there on my fridge! My sisters are really little though, and it's not like I had great musical taste at their age either, so I can't really complain.

If I were you, I would of not had that calender.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Is the afterlife nice? :mrgreen:
    I hear they have cookies.

I bet this girl would like that- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwfE1jT7FTw
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    By the way, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RT6GkCN9Qs

If this is true and hipsters are becoming too mainstream, then they will hate themselves and become emo.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

If I were you, I would of not had that calender.

Well, it wasn't exactly my choice, I didn't even realize they'd put it up till today, haha!
  • Options
    ne0catsne0cats Posts: 432
    edited December 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

I don't celebrate Christmas, and honestly I'm perfectly happy like that. It doesn't really annoy me or anything (well, except when I turn on the radio and can't find any non-Christmas music on, that's kind of a pain, but some of my Christian friends have told me they feel the same way about that). I know it's a nice holiday, but I have my own nice holiday that involves gift-giving and family time together. Hanukkah is just as special, and it's a whole 8 days long, which makes it (in my opinion, of course, haha) even more fun. Please you get to sing lots of songs, light candles, play games with dreidels (which are fun spinning tops), and eat lots of fried food and donuts. Oh, and get presents. Basically, what is there not to like about it? The only thing that makes me sad is that since the Jewish calendar is different than the American one it always falls during different times in December, and often it's during college and I can't be home for it. I was lucky last year, but not this year :( But basically, I'm very happy with Hanukkah, and I would never give it up to celebrate Christmas! Yeah, I'm a bit bias :)

Isnt their a law that allows you to have time off for Religious holidays? I also thought it wouldnt be ok to play christmas music on the radio. I get my information from South Park episodes though xD
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    ne0cats wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

Isnt their a law that allows you to have time off for Religious holidays? I also thought it wouldnt be ok to play christmas music on the radio. I get my information from South Park episodes though xD

No to both of those things. Major Christian holidays get time off, everything else doesn't. I can legally be excused from my classes on holidays, but class will still happen and I'll fall behind on work and with a holiday that's eight days long and not even one of the most important religious ones I really can't justify going home.

Christmas music is for sure allowed on the radio! They certainly like to spend a whole month playing it :roll: But to be fair, Hanukkah music is also allowed on the radio (or what exists of it- I'm pretty sure it's only that one song Adam Sandler made, which I actually did hear once on the radio this year, surprisingly enough).
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

Ah, I see what you're saying... In that case: Sorry Artist, but you're screwed. :lol:

:cry::lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I was basically bored as heck and I have decided to make couple names for the couples and friendships on the show

Camsity- Cameron and Chasity
    Evole- Evangeline and Cole
    Evanneth- Evangeline and Kenneth (They made out in one episode so I thought why should I make them a couple name)
    Greyha- Grey and Taiha
    Grenzen- Grey and Kenzen
    Sarzen- Sara and Kenzen
    Brizen- Brianne and Kenzen (since Brianne was attracted to Kenzen)
    Kennsity- Chasity and Kenneth (even though they didn't have any scenes together, they were in a relationship together)
    Maxha- Max and Taiha (since they were best friends)
    Nwature- Nwa and Nocturne (since I believed Nocturne was attracted to Nwa)
    Lyphurnia- Lyla and Calphurnia (since they were in a collation together at the end)
    Kennole- Kenneth and Cole (Since they were best friends until Evangeline incident)
    Rosik- Rosina and Erik (Since Erik proposed to Rosina at the finale)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    By the way, I am currently friends with Jonathan Penner on Facebook.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited December 2012