Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your username going to be for The Sims 4 forums?

I'm not going to give away the username I'm going to use. But I might use the same one I have now :D. What's yours going to be?

Comments

• Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Erm, I'll rather not tell, since I'm always worrying about the future...
  • Options
    MyyybestfriendMyyybestfriend Posts: 1,404 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Probably the same thing that I've got now. I don't put much thought into it, I don't really care either, as long as I can post and get an answer from a question or help others.. I have never paid much attention to user names anyways.
  • Options
    cool_owl_city_rockcool_owl_city_rock Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited December 2012
    10eliblue wrote:
    Erm, I'll rather not tell, since I'm always worrying about the future...
    What do you mean? I don't want to share mine because it's... unique. I don't want anyone to steal it lol :D
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited December 2012
    not sure yet, but definitely not this hahahah.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Probably the same thing that I've got now. I don't put much thought into it, I don't really care either, as long as I can post and get an answer from a question or help others.. I have never paid much attention to user names anyways.
    True, true.
  • Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited December 2012
    what's this about Sims 4? lol

You think they'll stop making sims 3? People still have money in their pockets. EA hasn't drained everyone dry yet.
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited December 2012
    If I do decide to get The Sims 4 I'll probably use the same username as I have now. If someone "steals" it I'll send a bunch of angry llamas their way.
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'll probably do some mash of my two guinea pigs' names.
  • Options
    mikkimouse1978mikkimouse1978 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm not going to give away the username I'm going to use. But I might use the same one I have now :D. What's yours going to be?

Well if you're not going to show me yours, I won't show you mine :P :lol:
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2012
    what's this about Sims 4? lol

You think they'll stop making sims 3? People still have money in their pockets. EA hasn't drained everyone dry yet.

They will stop once the Sims 4 comes out, probably sometime in 2014. Developers spoke a little about Sims 4 like a year ago already, so it is already being worked on. Just not announced yet.

Oops, forgot to make my post relevant to the thread topic.

I don't know what my username will be in the TS4 forums. I won't know until the moment I am typing it in. That's just how I roll.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    This has a lot more attention than I thought it would :D

@FlamingoKicker1 I'm definitely not expecting EA to stop Sims 3 yet, probably around 2014.

@The_Purple_Plumbob :mrgreen:

@ernesdo Makes sense :D

• Options
    edited December 2012
    @Stormkeep I like your new avatar! Almost didn't recognize you :P.

@mikkimouse1978 Touche... :lol:

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2012
    @Stormkeep I like your new avatar! Almost didn't recognize you :P.
    :

Thank you. :D

That's what happens when you change both your Avatar and Signature at the same time, it's like getting a brand new identity! :P
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    edited December 2012
    Something...else. I don't really know yet, but I've had this username since I was like 8. About 10 years ago. Completely tired of it -- I used it for Neopets. It's so...kiddish. I liked HiHiPuffyAmiYumi far too much :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    One username (not mine, but it could work) which might be funny, especially to those that get the reference,is "Mrs_Slocumb".
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    hihi122122 wrote:
    Something...else. I don't really know yet, but I've had this username since I was like 8. About 10 years ago. Completely tired of it -- I used it for Neopets. It's so...kiddish. I liked HiHiPuffyAmiYumi far too much :lol:
    Ah Neopets :D. I remember that.

@Sormkeep Yep. I usually just recognize people on here by there avatar :D
  • Options
    theprincess3theprincess3 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited December 2012
    ernesdo wrote:
    I'll probably do some mash of my two guinea pigs' names.

I have guinea pigs! :D

Idk maybe mine maybe a different. I have a few ideas but don't want peepz stealing. Probably same though.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    One username (not mine, but it could work) which might be funny, especially to those that get the reference,is "Mrs_Slocumb".
    I like that :D
  • Options
    bucsfankhris05bucsfankhris05 Posts: 1,020 New Member
    edited December 2012

It's hilarious because it's true. I'm not even sure if I'm going to get into TS4 - they'd have to make something REALLY fantastic for me to start all over again. I got to thinking about how much money I have invested in TS3...then I had to stop because it's really quite horrifying. Let's just say I could have a REALLY nice computer by this point!
  • Options
    WhumpersWhumpers Posts: 55 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I have no idea. I probably won't get it til late, then I'll have to take whatever username I can get.

After all I spent on the the Sims 3, I can probably get a couple more years of play before I feel the need to upgrade.
  • Options
    Dark_Tig3rDark_Tig3r Posts: 549 Member
    edited December 2012
    Haven't really thought about it. though it will probably something like I have now.
    I've had this user name for years.

Though I am with bucsfankhris05, They've got to do something impressive with TS4 to get me to leave TS3.
    I'm only living the life to which I've grown accustomed.
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited December 2012
    Meh, i'm not sure. Since it's going to be a long time from now people's minds can change, something you like now you might not like a year or more from now. Like i'm sure the people who hate their usernames liked them when they created them.

But me, If i don't have anything i really want to use, i might just use this username. I've used this for other websites, had it for a few years and still like it. When making usernames i usually over analyze... Like i do with everything XD

but it would be useful to have the same username if you were someone who frequented the sims 3 forums, so people you talked to and such will recognize you on the sims 4 forum.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

It's hilarious because it's true. I'm not even sure if I'm going to get into TS4 - they'd have to make something REALLY fantastic for me to start all over again. I got to thinking about how much money I have invested in TS3...then I had to stop because it's really quite horrifying. Let's just say I could have a REALLY nice computer by this point!
    Yes, I totally agree. EA likes to just make a base game, make expansion packs, and start over. I mean, why not make us spend more money? :lol:
  • Options
    bucsfankhris05bucsfankhris05 Posts: 1,020 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I switched from TS1 to TS2 because of the aging and graphics. I switched from TS2 to TS3 because of the open neighborhood (my favorite feature - FANTASTIC idea) and the customization options. I really can't imagine what they could possible come up with that would make me switch again. It seems that the more involved the game gets, the higher specs you need to have on your computer to run it. I've heard that it's going to have more features running toward online play, but that really doesn't interest me. I have Showtime, but I don't use much of the Facebook/Twitter posting features. Sure, it's cool to have, but not worth the switch IMO. Who knows, though - I'm sure they'll figure out something to sucker us all in!
  • Options
    edited December 2012

I am one of the people that EA Games has bled dry. I am financially tapped out, so when I see a sale on Expansion Packs and/or stuff packs, I jump on it. Quite honestly, I wish I had saved the money and never purchased the games, but the paradox is that if I had saved the money and never purchard the games I would have spent it on something else useless (and it wouldn't have lasted this long).

My life is so screwed up.