Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bella Bachelor Thread

Comments

• Options
    mizzbobbamizzbobba Posts: 13 New Member
    edited September 2009
    4katsuki wrote:
    Unfortunately bella made bad children on one of my old saves XD and shes kinda ugly too, but i decided to giver her a 'makeover' and i think shes quite pretty now...or maybe its just the hair i find pretty..
    [img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/XxNoteT0SelfxX/Screenshot-1252.jpg?t=1249852211 width=200" height=300"[/img]
    I also gave her mum a makeover, but then her mum doesnt have much to do with this thread..but still! 8)
    [img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/XxNoteT0SelfxX/Screenshot-1257.jpg?t=1249852179 width=150" height=250"[/img]

Omg, Jocasta looks amazing, I found the Bachelours so ugly, (Michael has fat lips XD) how do you get that hair???
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited September 2009
    jktee511 wrote:
    CK213 wrote:
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    I really tried to like Bella in this game. But she's not that great looking like she was in TS1 & TS2. What's up with that? Even the paper girl is prettier.

I agree with you Pamhamlet. This just isn't what I think of when I envision a Sims 3 Bella Bachelor

Screenshot-760.jpg

She is not ugly in that picture!

She is beautiful!

I agree. Personally, I think she's way prettier in the Sims 3 than she was in the Sims 2. She doesn't have that vixen look anymore.
  • Options
    SapphiccSapphicc Posts: 44 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I just let story progression have it's way with her. She got together with not-Mortimer, and later my legacy heir married Bella's granddaughter.
    With the Goths, I think Morty got a little brother then everyone died. Fun times.
    I liked the Goths, though, so that sucked...
  • Options
    BlueMarrilBlueMarril Posts: 234
    edited March 2011
    * Was Liamed*

Okay, let me try this again...

Personally I adore Bella and her family ( although I have a special place in my heart for the Goth family as well)
    Although her and Mortimer are still little kids, since I currently have the aging turned off.

I have some pictures of her to post here, but they're on the laptop...so as soon as I go on there, I'll upload them.
  • Options
    Isabella_SchatzIsabella_Schatz Posts: 3,966 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I made a Bella Goth back in October for a simmer named Omri - and anyone that knows him, knows he is completely obsessed with Bella :lol:

I never played TS1 or TS2 so never got to see her first hand, but I went off these photos for inspiration.

1111bella1_2_large.png

1111bellagoth.jpg

I think she came out ok but I found the TS2 face shape/features are really, really hard to duplicate, at least without sliders or something :)

Screenshot-1105.jpg

Screenshot-1098.jpg

Screenshot-1109.jpgScreenshot-1108.jpgScreenshot-1103.jpg

Shes married Morty I think twice in my games, and I am playing a Barnacle Bay save where I've added all the more popular families, and they are dating in that one :roll: Still only teens, but I'm sure they'll get married like always :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2011
    Isabella_Schatz - I can't stand Bella Goth in TS3 when she grows up, but I love your interpretation of TS2 Bella. Very pretty.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thank you :)

I have never been a fan of her, because the first boy I had my sim marry was Mortimer - so of course there was always a little rivalry between her and my sims :lol:
  • Options
    BlueMarrilBlueMarril Posts: 234
    edited March 2011
    As I said, I come bringing pictures!

As we all know, Bella and Michael are said to be much more better behaved than the other neighbourhood kids...
    ( could this be because they automatically do their homework when they get home from school?)
    Screenshot-198.jpg

Screenshot-199.jpg

Bella is friends with quite a few of the kids, she sometimes asks them to have sleepovers.
    Screenshot-374.jpg

Or even meets up with the over neighbours around town
    Screenshot-313.jpg

But her most favourite friend is Mortimer.
    Screenshot-200.jpg

Screenshot-359.jpg

Screenshot-360.jpg

With her parents
    Screenshot-320.jpg

Screenshot-197.jpg

Screenshot-315.jpg

Screenshot-312.jpg

And lastly, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Bella...
    Screenshot-314.jpg

• Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited March 2011
    Isabella_Schatz, your Bella is wonderful. She looks more like Bella than the one in game.

But when I first got the game, I did have Mort and Bella marry and have kids. That was a big mistake. They came out ugly as sin. Not surprising, though considering how ugly Bella is in the game.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited March 2011
    Isabella_Schatz- Your Bella is beautiful! I came across he awhile back and she's become one of my fav sims. :D

I've never actually played with Bella or Mortimer in TS3, but I loved them in TS2. I'm actually surprised so many people don't like Bella on here, she must be really hideous in game lol. Either way this inspires me to play with Bella and the Goth family. I played with Gunther and made him a vamp, he's fun, so I'm sure I'll enjoy Bella and Morty as well.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    pr0x1ma wrote:
    Isabella_Schatz, your Bella is wonderful. She looks more like Bella than the one in game.
    Isabella_Schatz- Your Bella is beautiful! I came across he awhile back and she's become one of my fav sims. :D

Thanks you two =)
  • Options
    WillowleafWillowleaf Posts: 6
    edited March 2012
    I know, it is a very old thread, but I just HAD to reply to this since I am playing with Mortimer and Bella right now. They are both teens now, and Mortimer asked Bella to the prom... guess what she said??

(if only I knew how to insert the picture, I would, so I'll just write down what it said)

"The aliens might abduct me before the dance, so there's a chance I might not make it. I'd still go with you, but just be aware it can happen at any time."

Is this a coincidence???

oh and I agree on the Bella is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 part. I always use NRAAS mods to pretty her up.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited May 2012
    Super old thread. But I just started a new game where I moved in Bella/Mortimer as a married couple. They had a daughter named Cassandra(Not shocking) and a son named Alexander.

Bella was lovely in TS2 but not in TS3.
  • Options
    ZoeyGSZoeyGS Posts: 135 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Willowleaf wrote:
    I know, it is a very old thread, but I just HAD to reply to this since I am playing with Mortimer and Bella right now. They are both teens now, and Mortimer asked Bella to the prom... guess what she said??

(if only I knew how to insert the picture, I would, so I'll just write down what it said)

"The aliens might abduct me before the dance, so there's a chance I might not make it. I'd still go with you, but just be aware it can happen at any time."

Is this a coincidence???

oh and I agree on the Bella is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 part. I always use NRAAS mods to pretty her up.

I got this with Mort. It's a normal response, but I read on the sims 3 wiki that she says this every time, so you it might not be a coincidence.... IDK
  • Options
    BoingoFail10BoingoFail10 Posts: 286 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I like Bella in TS3. I was just playing with her, and of course when it was Snowflake day...

She invited Morty.
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited December 2012
    Bella was best in TS1, I loved that face style.

That dress she had was a classic, and yet they didn't include it in TS3. What's wrong with EA?
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited December 2012
    EuanSim wrote:
    Bella was best in TS1, I loved that face style.

That dress she had was a classic, and yet they didn't include it in TS3. What's wrong with EA?

They ignore the Sims history.
  • Options
    Snakefire30Snakefire30 Posts: 473 Member
    edited December 2012
    Bella starts off as an child with a red dress in Sims 3, instead of an adult like Sims 1 and Sims 2. Who knows why EA had to make Bella and Mortimer children in Sims 3 when they had been older in the previous versions.

• Options
    hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I made Bella marry Mortimer. Their first child was a boy so it was pretty much ruined, lol!
  • Options
    musiclikelovemusiclikelove Posts: 163 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I had Bella marry my legacy heir, Oliver, and had Morty marry his sister, Corinne. But Bella has the "dislikes children" trait (and i messed around with other traits that I thought fit her better in my imagination). So when Bella gave birth to their daughter, she wasn't too happy (and especially not when she was expected to step-parent an alien child. she never goes near either kid.) Anyway, she and Morty began an affair and Bella betrayed her husband, left him, convinced Morty to leave Corinne and their daughter, and then married Morty. It was a mess. :lol:
  • Options
    holychicagoholychicago Posts: 45 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I think Bella is prettier when she grows up. Her mouth is weird!
    I made her grow up to be a teen and get together with Mortimer, and when the both grew up to be a YA, he moved in. Then he proposed, they got married, moved to Hidden Springs, Bella had twins! A girl and a boy. Cassandra and Alexander, though I made Cassandra age up first. Bella and Mortimer became elders when Alex was a teen and Cass was a YA. Then, they died. Cassandra married Ian Nali and started a family. When Alex grew up he was single forever, until he got abducted by aliens......
  • Options
    LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited May 2014
    I only ever play her in Sims 1.
  • Options
    softstarlightsoftstarlight Posts: 53 Member
    edited August 2014
    I had her marry my sim and they have a toddler daughter right now.
  • Options
    Tarzan0401Tarzan0401 Posts: 24 New Member
    I hate her. Her is what I did with her- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LshCmtj9g4