Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 Complete Collection for Windows 11

nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
Hello Everyone,

So, I am planning on buying a windows computer. I wanted to know if it is possible to play the Sims 2 Complete Collection for Windows 11?
If so, where can I purchase the Sims 2 Complete Collection for PC?

Side note: I am thinking about purchasing the HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 13.5” 3K2K OLED Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Evo Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB SSD + 32GB Intel Optane.

The process model: Intel 11th Generation Core i7 Evo Platform
The graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics

Comments

• Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Most laptops these days no longer have disc drives, so you will need a external CD drive to use the discs. You might be able to find them online on Amazon or another place. EA stopped giving out the digital codes to get the Ultimate Collection a couple years ago.

The Super Collection on Mac is not the complete collection as it's missing a couple EP's and SP's.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Most laptops these days no longer have disc drives, so you will need a external CD drive to use the discs. You might be able to find them online on Amazon or another place. EA stopped giving out the digital codes to get the Ultimate Collection a couple years ago.

The Super Collection on Mac is not the complete collection as it's missing a couple EP's and SP's.

@EricasFreePlay thank for this feedback. That was my problem. I had the Sims 2 on my Mac and it definitely did not have all the EP’s SP’s and I was bummed because the windows players had them. Hopefully one day they will come out with a digital version again but if not I will purchase an external drive and purchase the Sims 2 discs.

I appreciate your help and feedback.
  • Options
    Babci219Babci219 Posts: 20 Member
    I have not been able to play the older games on Windows 11 & I have a disc drive. I have a lot of the games. If you are successful, let me know how you did it?