Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Řiňǥ Řiňǥ!

Comments

• Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Brd709 wrote: »
    I've spotted ring ring girl hanging around my sim self's house the past few nights. I'm scared....
    tbzSbOr.png
    hVDx4Bo.png
    IFlVi3J.png
    uX6p4JP.png

Reminds me of those old horror movies where killer would call from outside of the house

Ring Ring Ring Ring
    Are you alone?

LOL! That's amazing. She legit looks like a creepy stalker. :D
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Well, we've started, got a bunch of frogs already.
    c43c71c237c7450bb8461d412814e4a37dcd7af8.jpg
    d166a7cc208aa6791b50d58526bad1ed396e7aac.jpg
    32882be1eff6fcea8edc093dca2d6607f6c1a13a.jpg
    I think I'm going to expand the scenario by trying to get all the golden frogs from Selvadorada as well. Any excuse to adventure in the Jungle is a good excuse :mrgreen:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    uX6p4JP.png
    If it weren't for the plumbbob, that would look like a body floating in your pool since she's wearing clothes *eek*
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    uX6p4JP.png
    If it weren't for the plumbbob, that would look like a body floating in your pool since she's wearing clothes *eek*

When she got in to the pool she didn't change in to her swimwear. It made me chuckle. I'm interested in finding out why she's hung up on my sim self.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Well here she is in my game. After a bit of a makeover.

gv1lRRM.png

Oh, you cured her, too. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    My Callia has been all over the Sims world looking for frogs and breeding them. She finally has enough to satisfy the scenario, but before she completes it, she still needs to get her cooking skills up to fix the frog dish. (I also want to finish her frog collection--she has 4 more to go.)

While in Henford-on-Bagley, Callia visited Michael Bell, the Creature Keeper. Maybe he knew some tips about frogs. 😉
    y4m0L8OELJPrcZpj4p2Zj1hq_6SRJOt8ULMZeELohjN6vfpDjOqWglELILg00zU3Sk8ke6Zi99s4DhFCU6Sv4B0jb0CNwcvyI0JPvKTQ5wSfBHE5wxBpexMEn2nitgYPcF9hc0KXnH2nh7IVnNTtboA8Is0-Y1fEAYl73Yh8ErSzHuTzKoTiuY6zJP09JhlqBin?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    He later called to see if she wanted to go to a festival. Michael seems to be fascinated with Callie, like she's some endangered "creature." 😄
    y4mDPuzCD0zFs49KgndCmwDx1PEOf55X9sWzdwWlS7omP-jJntp6mY7xmIIgou5NH7wCy7JwGy1SlPFmLX6eNp5O4fMo6logI8epVrm38AUgzJaTqA6uWghs02175OlpnYXiJlqGXFOYRsR900K-ePQAqYucfe5t10DXgP-BZ0hhKE0j2ae8hnPVUWEJCDY5WR-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    In fact, he calls her a lot. He even asked her out on a date on Love Day. 😮
    y4mjO3REPMDewUaqBOHwoY9OWRRtPrOHfbh0E8jT4_WUa8dTmMySXz_RCBnLNVih9R_zMZCKeYF7B5d8yWgcOgJOyKgeWD8W965gCAQOSMMNK2JJdazddBVn_fSkE00waU74w30BuAHyuV_4Jz-J4OKeuTv18yQZxNRKaTvFQnnPXQrJffbn9MjCz2SHSSntn9Y?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    What an odd couple they'd make! English country recluse and an erratic American! 🤪 At least they have frogs in common. 😄
  • Options
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    I think I'm going to expand the scenario by trying to get all the golden frogs from Selvadorada as well.
    @MDianaSims That's a great idea! I haven't done much exploring in Selvadorada. Perfect time to do some adventuring. 😊
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2022
    Love browsing forums on phone cause now my notifications just be like

Řiňǥ Řiňǥ!
    Řiňǥ Řiňǥ!
    Řiňǥ Řiňǥ!
    Řiňǥ Řiňǥ!

:lol: definitely good thread name choice

also loving the stories people have made for Callia so many ways to play her
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I have to say, Callia's eyes certainly make her extra expressive :joy:
    4103a53f7edd07ed93efe4591a27bbbd46c6bef1.jpg
    3d592c59850daa3432aff8c6da135dcb506db9d8.jpg
    17b75c2d1c07f65a6726356e54eabac3211e233e.jpg
    I'm also really enjoying her erratic moments.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Callia takes a selfie with Judith Ward while Mrs Crumplebottom steps up to the mic. A crazy trio of ladies! 😁
    y4m2XlCXKMnnnijr6dahkpqwGVgArXCYVqLPmIXf3z3pXg9O_KupRYbStXojkttNUmpeeBQgCn3KFat9KtzzijbohYLp9_ieyhDfV0xiaMy9gD5wRzdikOTSLlCPR2Y3x9cYdo_T7vlHtNrmmp5PnUGJRdskqyhs46CN2I87Y1353fPsYBGHmVWEaGmAljd101K?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    When she got in to the pool she didn't change in to her swimwear. It made me chuckle. I'm interested in finding out why she's hung up on my sim self.
    She may have done if you haven't edited her outfits - EA gave her the same outfit for all categories, so even her swimwear looks like that.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    It's only the morning after, but I think Vlad may already be having second thoughts about noshing on that neck. You're going to have to play louder than that Vlad.
    CfZGvUv.png?1
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Callia completed the Frog Fanatic Scenario and collected all 25 frogs as well. 😎
    y4mCrCipkADFIwu2yIGeMULMA5oKn5MPEE_8MGdc6z0XHDd1sXHCtsY5b2Iqz8QATV3wZsbE4DaB-sO8v8CQBtM1kHbHY4vH53BEf4wfjH5EIpHdDyaYGZ1CRC28ESdYUA19k08NcFKdNaL3d0zOooT-Bk-VZ0NtAcfBjS7CWdxotwU9y9NDbCRVEFIsnxtv7pE?width=651&height=650&cropmode=none
    y4mtHhWGddYohX_fyp0FGISxImdKwo2lvDO4kEyCL-53_BjHws7esrD_XU_Z1CaAKo_0ztnDkbb1DQUzogpIju5hG55b55w39ILDvcZV-6hNUCp4kt6j_7AHPuqV6ceg8J8jueGiAm0jhLEfzqzENn_6PSqnvv1e7Q6Mlc652GC-FbDFLLAVQQvrzdUwnAxQacC?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited April 2022
    I've been diving in to a bit of Callia's history.....

She finally decides to knock on my sim self's door one morning:
    RjwZoWS.png

Luckily he was in and recognised her instantly. It turns out that Callia is an ex girlfriend of my sim self going back to pre 1979 before this save first started. My sim self and Callia were high school and college sweethearts however as they concentrated on their classes they drifted apart departing on friendly terms. Callia has spent this time since college living in Europe and only just discovered that my sim self was now living in Newcrest unaware that he is now married. They spend some time reminiscing about high school and college:
    7GKoexH.png

She was going to stay in one of the new suites in the newly built hotel at Magnolia Prominade but my sim self decided to let Callia stay with him and his wife.

Here is just some of her stay so far:

I love this turn she made to the camera while talking with my sim self and his daughter Beatrix, almost like she was breaking the fourth wall.
    PzsHChO.png
    rQlOXoF.png
    Callia seems to have had an effect on my sim self's grandson Ryo:
    J8vsRjy.png
    5OJUbRX.png

I caught my sim self returning this flirty gesture autonomously:
    ZTKvpCf.png

It seems like she's still in to my sim self and is prepared to fight for him.

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    The Callia in my game is super jealous of her older sister Jordan, who in her eyes is living the dream in San Myshuno. Though she still loves Jordan loads.

22KCBEn.png

Which can't be said for their mother Mercedes, who Callia has a lot of resentment towards for leaving her in the hands of the grandparents so that she could travel the world free of responsibility. Callia wishes she could get out of Brindleton countryside and see the world her mother and sister experience daily.

Callia wants to meet new people and see new sights. When I age her up I don't know yet if I'll let this play into that obsessive friend/girlfriend idea the devs had going for her.

70kwuwj.png

It was a Family Day holiday in my game, hence why Jordan and Mercedes were visiting. Before they left the three of them were getting along better. Jordan even brought Callia a few gifts from the city, including a matching outfit. :smile:

wuNG8M1.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @Simmingal that was hilarious :D
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I wonder why they gave her the same outfit for every category. Even sleep lol. I never had someone go to sleep with their boots on. And she'll be a trifle hot in the Summer with a cardi and jeans. Needless to say, I gave her a few different outfits.

In my game she needs something warm for the end of Autumn. Here she just met Velma Dinkley at the local Maker Space.
    04-28-22_3-26-30%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Callia is doing the No Skills scenario so I got her into the home decorator career. She can go scaring customers with those eyes of hers and give their homes strange makeovers :D

Hmmm….. same outfit for every category….. I wonder if they could be rolling out a simple clothing trait like the simple living one for food. I sure would like that. I love simple living, one of the best things they have added to the game in my opinion.

I’m thinking of putting her in my scenario save, and having her live in Strangerville. No sim has played through the scenario in that save yet, so she will look normal among the possessed…. Lol.

So with those traits, erratic, high maintenance and self absorbed I’m wondering what job to give her. I have all the packs anyone have a good idea for a job and a scenario to put her in?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Callia has finally transformed into a vampire. She asks her sire, frenemy, and lover, Vlad for vampiric training....
    b0lwpHO.png?1

After which she tries out her dark form...
    kpSEO25.png?1
    You knew it was coming.KvO73iO.png

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I wonder why they gave her the same outfit for every category. Even sleep lol. I never had someone go to sleep with their boots on. And she'll be a trifle hot in the Summer with a cardi and jeans. Needless to say, I gave her a few different outfits.

In my game she needs something warm for the end of Autumn. Here she just met Velma Dinkley at the local Maker Space.

Callia is doing the No Skills scenario so I got her into the home decorator career. She can go scaring customers with those eyes of hers and give their homes strange makeovers :D

Hmmm….. same outfit for every category….. I wonder if they could be rolling out a simple clothing trait like the simple living one for food. I sure would like that. I love simple living, one of the best things they have added to the game in my opinion.

I’m thinking of putting her in my scenario save, and having her live in Strangerville. No sim has played through the scenario in that save yet, so she will look normal among the possessed…. Lol.

So with those traits, erratic, high maintenance and self absorbed I’m wondering what job to give her. I have all the packs anyone have a good idea for a job and a scenario to put her in?

She has enough diva-ish traits and qualities to be an actress. That would put her on a collision course with Judith. I was thinking she might be good for the supervillain scenario.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited April 2022
    "Peekaboo! Free Simoleans for you! And everyone else!!"

She's a cute little activist in my game!

VnWFog4.png
  • Options
    She's a home decorator in my game because I have her doing the no skills challenge and couldn't think of anything else you don't need skills for. Her very first job, she was thrown in at the deep end with the Villareal mansion. She doesn't look too happy lol.

Screenshot%202022-04-30%20211105.png?dl=0
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Mmkay I couldn't help myself I put her in my legacy save as I usually find a companion for Vlad on shorter saves.
    tr34FBZ.png
    Have to convince Vlad he needs her first.
    uaQxXKt.png
    "Ready for your first lesson?"

"Just as soon as your furniture stops insulting me...."

"....Alright then."
    Opr82ud.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member

She has enough diva-ish traits and qualities to be an actress. That would put her on a collision course with Judith. I was thinking she might be good for the supervillain scenario.

Well her being in strangerville
    i feel like she might have "job" in one of the strange places ive got

maybe even military would be hilarious with her complaining about everything

or ofcourse she could be living life of crime

but if i were to give her more normal job based just on traits etc not thinking of my other story

maybe social media,politician,hacker?
    i mean she is very outgoing and always on her phone n stuff trying to reach people

also hacker would make sense given the " its just me youre not hacked" comment :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

Well her being in strangerville
    i feel like she might have "job" in one of the strange places ive got

maybe even military would be hilarious with her complaining about everything

or ofcourse she could be living life of crime

but if i were to give her more normal job based just on traits etc not thinking of my other story

maybe social media,politician,hacker?
    i mean she is very outgoing and always on her phone n stuff trying to reach people

also hacker would make sense given the " its just me youre not hacked" comment :lol:

I never thought about the military. I can imagine her in formation suddenly launching into telling herself a joke.😂 The sergeant coming by for inspection as she's talking to herself. So many possibilities. A politician would also be a good one, most of them are insane anyway, she'd fit right in. You're right hacker would a good one too.

I thought about the critic career. She could hold a one woman debate, is that piece impressionism or neo-impressionism, if she was an art critic.

Paranormal Investigator?

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Mmkay I couldn't help myself I put her in my legacy save as I usually find a companion for Vlad on shorter saves.
    tr34FBZ.png
    Have to convince Vlad he needs her first.
    uaQxXKt.png
    "Ready for your first lesson?"

"Just as soon as your furniture stops insulting me...."

"....Alright then."
    Opr82ud.png

I don't know whose Vlad is going to rue getting tangled up with Callia more, yours or mine. I feel like mine because your Vlad knows what he's dealing with. Mine has no idea, yet. He soon will.😈