Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wish careers would rely more on skill

ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
edited April 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I don't like how the Sims 4 career function works. Instead of making it required to advance, instead it should provide boost of performance, like another meter for the Skill your Sim has, and another one for coworker relations/boss relations. Like if they are all excellent will guarentee a promotion, also mood. , anf if these bars are poor then the Sim may be demoted
I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    In TS2 career advancement requires steady progression in at least 2, usually 3 skills. Once past a certain point the number of family friends comes into play. Advancement has to be earned, takes longer, and is a lot tougher. Chance cards are more frequent and can have major impact, up to being fired. That is balanced somewhat by a perk that becomes available as your sim gains aspiration points.
  • Options
    ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    I know.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.