Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF portcullis, vertical sewer/canal grate & glassless arched/round windows?

SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
edited April 2022 in Build/Buy Custom Content
I'm working on a medieval theme (obviously from my other posts) and I want to have a castle/fortress with drawbridge, portcullis, massive wooden doors, and I also want to have a canal/sewer type thing with an archway or round opening with bars. I would like something that can be completely underwater as well as stick up from underwater.
I'm also open to a yett (lattice wrought iron bars/gate that opens horizontally).

For the portcullis I want a closed version as well as an open version. Would be awesome if one could actually open and close and work like a real door.
Clorehaven-Porticullis-and-Arch_2.jpg
The first one pictured is wood but I would also like metal/iron recolors.
mwosvgatqcj6.png

Example of a yett:
5826099_3192d548_original.jpg

I want a window (because I don't think arches can be placed on pools-- and I plan to make a canal out of pools).
I'd like something shaped like this:
1s75wl69z10p.jpg

But with more of a stone border like this:
A-la-fermeset-Entrance-preview1.jpg

And one like this:
200501_G9_1009335.jpg

I would love to have some that already have bars in them but I'm open to using a separate item as bars like curtains and moving them inside the opening.
Something like this:
old-sewer-entrance-gate-to-abandoned-39353533.jpg
arched-stone-entrance-19077778.jpg
round-castle-window-19137221.jpg

So, anyone know where I can find any of these things? Barring that (no pun intended), is there a way to set an archway as a window so it can be placed on a pool wall?