Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sim families should have been in the sims 4 base game

The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
edited April 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
so just a thought, probably too late or too irrelevant now, who the f cares, let's do this! hahahaha

so basically can we talk about which families should have been in the sims 4 base game? but we have to keep in mind what the base game actually offered, with all its limitations at the time

here's what I think the families should have been (ps, I will not be using the exact same number of families like the base game, which is 8 btw and I will try to continue the storyline from the sims 2... yeah I'm one of those simmers but surprisingly, or not, sims 2 isn't my favorite sims game, and by sims 2 I mean my sims 2 game hehe oh and a bit of sims 3 families will be coming back too cause I have no idea what happened to a family like the altos)

first family/household: the goth family - of course they should be here, and yeah about 25 years or so have past, so basically alex just got divorced from his love... Lucy, yeah THEY got married, surprising right? anyways, they got divorced because they couldn't decide on who their daughter will become and as they fought who's in charge of their daughter's, Vienna's her name and she's a child btw, future, Lucy got pushed too hard by alex and she fell on her stomach and got a miscarriage... now divorced, sharing custody of her daughter with her ex husband, Lucy didn't at all hesitate to accept her recruitment in a top secret mission to mars, leaving behind her daughter with her over protective uncle, Benjamin Burb or uncle Benz. Meanwhile alex, got consumed by his experiments and truly became a mad scientist(in the sims 4 he's just gonna be a very handy man and can create and fix a rocket ship very well)

second family/household: Uncle Benz and Co - speaking of uncle Benz, he replaced johnny's place as the new character from a complicated family, he's kinda like johnny that he also wants to pursue becoming a top notch comedian and is somewhat despised by his parents but his story is like this, Benz got into a heated argument with his father about becoming professional youtube and accidently mentioned... he was gay and that he kissed a man, John Burb, being a very traditional man, smacked the crap out of Benz and kicked him out but not without him getting a special connection with his mother from which he gets his weekly sum of money that he uses to pay the rent for him and his niece

Third family/household: The Landgraabs - Mr. Anthony Landgraab and his only son and heir, Jeremy (Yeah I made a theme where the landgraab males's names are always gonna end with y or at least the sound of "ai"), you're probably wondering what happened to nancy, Geoffrey and oh yes, Malcolm.... well they died!.... from a huge explosion in their house, fortunately for Mr. Anthony Landgraab he was not home as he was abroad learning from the french, the Italians and the Spanish, and along the way, he may or may have not gotten tips on how he can be the best landgraab there ever was and how precisely he was gonna do it! as he climbed to the top of the business career in no less than a year, he began promiscuous relationships with working women... but he was happy and was thrilled to have a son like Jeremy, and all thanks to a mysterious man with one, white, shining, right fang...

fourth family/household: The Man of War... and Alien- Tycho Curious lives with his stepbrother, Ares Spyro Specter, the son of Neuron Specter aka Nervous subject via cloning from his other father, Pascal Curious, the only difference, but a very bad one, is that he's an extremely violent man, like the god of war ares himself from whom he was named. Tycho couldn't even stop him from killing their parents via his psychic abilities, unfortunately. But this beast, like all other beasts, was somehow tamed, and in Ares' case, by a little girl by the name of Poppy Greenman, they met when Ares had his tantrums at a bar near their school, he was gonna kill a man until Poppy suddenly yelled out "Noooo!" and this intrigued Ares as he never met anyone else that can easily calm him just by the sound of their voice echo in his ear, the other one that did it? Mrs. Jennifer Smith
(probably no aliens cause ya know... base game, so just the green skin for now and besides sims 2 aliens couldn't do anything either, so these fake, base game aliens sims are good for now)

fifth family/household: The Mighty Altos - With daughters like Jenna and McKenna, there is no way for Nicholas to fail in life's challenges for their family as they were geniuses since the day they were born. And with the coming of Nicholas' sister, Holly, back into their house after their parents died, she was more than happy to help put the alto name in good shape and with exciting company, as she has with her a daughter named Pepper Derritz, much to the dismay of Nicholas' wife, Trina (Katrina Alto nee Ursine). Luckily for them this didn't hinder their reputation and only strengthen it!... until they decided to harbour their family's greatest failure, promiscuous auntie Belena Alto. Being the only man in the house and almost getting forced and peer pressured to agree with the girls' opinions and ideas all the time, nicholas felt stuck and alone until with a woman blooming in the distance made Nicholas' other head turn and grow everytime they meet, he can't help but think, what life would be if he was free...

sixth family/household: Lothario family - living with his two favored twin sons, Dom and Tom Lothario, Don rested his womanizing ways to a calmer and more meaningful life trying to make sure his sons won't turn out like him when was a young man. But what will be his reaction when he learns that his more favored son, Dom, enjoyed a kiss from a man? and what sill be his reaction when Tom finally breaks the truth of having a girlfriend... that he impregnated too soon?

seventh family/household: Mrs. and little Miss Goth - Cassandra, after being married for 24 years and putting up Don's promiscuous ways, finally divorced him but unfortunately leaving his two sons under his care. Now fully protective of his toddler, Jilliana Lothario, she will do anything to take back her sons...

Eighth family/household: The Forthright family - former judge, Miles Forthright, retired to take care of his daughter-in-law, Selena Caliente, and grandson, Adam Forthright. After miles' son died in the battle of bridgeport, he reattached himself to reality in the means of connecting with his grandson, adam, as he thought if Adam was his son reincarnated...

ninth family/household: The Grunts - living in house, old man Tank, bisexual romantic Ripp, and Ripp's children Buck II and Laura grunt. after the passing of their beloved brother, Buck, Tank and Ripp distracted themselves with taking care of their family especially after Summer holiday divorcing Ripp and being lost in the hidden grotto. Will Buck II and Laura have a nicer childhood than their father and uncles or will they meet the same treatment?

tenth family/household: The Legacy - Francis J. Worthington IV and Javier Huntington IV lives in a fabulous bachelor pad, while their fathers stands at their backyard, frowning and disappointed at what failures their sons have become... Will they ever do anything in their lives or will they continue to run their fathers' name to the ground?

eleventh family/household: The Smith family - newly wed Polly and Gerold Oldie don't really have plans so they decided to live with Polly's parents, Johnathan and Ophelia Smith, as they also didn't want to leave them alone with their- rumbunctious and mischievous 15 year old son, Aaron Smith, who, not long ago, got caught for stealing a police car and parading it all over town. Can this family hold on until Aaron can finally say goodbye to them or will they be broken down by his intoxicating aura?

twelfth family/household: Mrs. Smith - Mrs. Jennifer Smith aka Jenny smith, retired to a small home in the more oasis part of their secluded desert, living peacefully, awaiting her time to meet her husband once more...

thirteenth family/household: The Calientes - Nina and Dina Caliente, reunited once again after Dina's husband Mortimer died, leaving her with their daughter, Tahlia, and a huge some of money and Nina's daughter with Don, Mila, finally gaining conscience and moral sense, they bought a mansion to show their no longer peasants in the system whilst also making sure their sons will be greater than the rest of the boys in Willow City...

fourteenth family/household: The Last Capps - Suddenly, as Romeo and Juliet were about to look into the crowd after giving their vows and kissing, huge beams of light from the sky started raining down upon the seated guest of the church, burning and killing everyone in it except for Kent Capp, his wife, Bianca Monty and their son, Palamon Capp whom all escaped with Mercutio Capp and the pregnant, Juliet Monty-Capp. Trekking up the mountains with little to no supplies, Kent and Bianca, not having any knowledge of living up in these parts of verona, were left astounded and jaw open widely as they roam for days, stomach rumbling and stress of no sleep, were found... by bigfoot...

fifteenth family/household: The Heirs - after the massacre that is the red wedding of Romeo and Juliet, Mercutio Monty escaped with Kent Capp and kent's sister and Mercutio's sister-in-law, Juliet Monty-Capp. Another tragedy has befallen them as Juliet was giving birth to Romeo's triplets, she died on the birthing bed along with other oldest son, Proteus, luckily two of her children lived, Valentine and Julia Monty, but to keep their identity's safe for now they were renamed to Valus and Molina Martext, respectively, and of course Mercutio renamed himself as well to Martin Martext. Will they live to tell the tale or will they be tracked down by the criminals who massacred their family?

sixteenth family/household: Friends for Life - members of the friends for life household include, Harold Redgrave, Dahlia Crumplebottom, Becka Black, Dennis New Villa, old man Tycho Curious, Daisy and her sister, Poppy Greenman, and of course Ronald Carloman and life couldn't get any better for this full house. The only downside? Both Harold and Ronald have a rivalry as to who would get together with Daisy and there's the complications of them losing old man Tycho because.... well he's old. can they handle the stress of keeping Ronald and Harold rivalry at bay whilst also coping with the fact that their old friend might soon die, or even will they find out who the real Tycho Curious is?

seventeenth family/household: The Turner Twins - twins, Maya and Raya Turner seems to be the blooming happiness in the city's hardest times as they got noticed by the media when their post and videos of fun and educational guides to living in these harsh times gives inspiration for all and they even got noticed by the higher ups, especially Maya who got to meet Nicholas Alto in person. Do people smell scandal in their near future or a healthier and cleaner reputation awaits them?

... so, as you could've probably tell, some of them were told in a narrative manner while the others were just described hahahahah sorry, a bit rusty in my storytelling skill ahahha. Ok then! tell me your thoughts and ideas of what the base game families should have been and/or tell me your opinions on my perspective of what they should've been

Oh and uh, if you want to know which Tycho is the real Tycho read below, if not, thanks for reading

Tycho from Ares' household is actually a fake one because there, he's young and healthy, the real one, old man Tycho, lives with the friends for life household. He used his father's cloning tech to clone himself to get away from the expectations of being an alien son of a scientist
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    chocolatefrostingchocolatefrosting Posts: 67 Member
    Thornton and Morgana Wolff were always favorites of mine. That being said brining back werewolves in general would have been cool. I also would have liked to see more of the Landgraab and Goth family members included.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Thornton and Morgana Wolff were always favorites of mine. That being said brining back werewolves in general would have been cool. I also would have liked to see more of the Landgraab and Goth family members included.

I'm a simple god, I see a werewolf fan, I like the post. xD
  • Options
    edited May 2022

I'm a simple god, I see a werewolf fan, I like the post. xD

Well soon maybe our wishes for a werewolf sims 4 will be granted. Assuming that the next pack is the werewolf pack, finally!
  • Options

like I said above, hopefully we'd have werewolves soon!
  • Options
    edited May 2022

oh and that's a good one, to finally have the wolffs in the sims again and not just what? twice? that was annoying in the sims 3 that they only appeared about two times. if the werewolf pack is true, ea needs to bring back the wolffs!