Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cc patreon?

wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
edited March 2022 in General Mods Discussion
So I’m new to patreon and getting/finding cc on it. I know some patreon cost but if it’s visible to public it’s free right? And when I download it where do I put it in the file game?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,847 Member
    Yes, if you can see the link it is free. If the file ends in .package you can download it straight to your mods folder. If it ends in .zip download it to another spot open it and then transfer the .package file(s) to the mods folder.
  • Options
    @wylmite1986 I am a cc fanatic. If you ever want recommendations I'd be more than happy to steer you towards some fantastic stuff. Just post here and let me know what it is you like or what you are looking for, Alpha or Maxis Match, CAS, Build/Buy. And if you post here I'm sure lots of others will jump in too, I'm looking at my cc sister @Elliandre
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    @LMLS2143 Hi, I could not let this chance go :) Although I have tons of CC and pretty much know my way around, I never managed to find nice floral arrangements that say would be good in the main Hall of a nice Manor. Something bigger than a table center piece, but more flowers in a vase than a green restaurant arrangement. And it must be able to go on a surface. Decorated with ribbon or plain, color swatches would of course be a plus. Did you ever come across anything like it? I have only a couple but they are not very massive, and with only 3-4 flowers in a vase it won't look good if upscaled/enlarged either.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    @Simmerville Let me jump in the game and dive into BB and see what I have. If I don't have anything like that I think I know where I can find it. Back in a few.
  • Options
    @Simmerville I don't have a lot in my BB that really fits but I have three possibilities.

oYBI7c0.jpg?1

All three are from SimCredible. Left-to-right is Breezy Flower, Glory Flower, and Alfazema. Are these in the ballpark? If not I have an idea where we might find something.
  • Options
    I went ahead and followed up on my other idea and it turned out to be a dud. There's a creator at MtS called TheJim07 who has loads of cc that would be perfect in a manor setting but none of it is floral.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    LMLS2143 wrote: »
    I went ahead and followed up on my other idea and it turned out to be a dud. There's a creator at MtS called TheJim07 who has loads of cc that would be perfect in a manor setting but none of it is floral.

Thanks a bunch @LMLS2143 :) Thy are not very big, but the Glory Flower might work. The other two looks nice too, so I'll probably get them all :)

I already have tons of cc by TheJim07 - he sure is a gem for noble homes!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    @Simmerville You are welcome. Glory and Alfazema both have 4 or 5 swatches too. I forgot to add that when I posted the pics.