Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Black Diamond Engagement Rings

I noticed that Camille has a black diamond for her wedding engagement ring in the game. I have never seen a black diamond ring before. It looks very pretty in a gothic or old fashioned way. Anyone have a black diamond ring and know what the black diamonds represent for engagement rings?

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I don't have the pack, but I'd think that what any gemstone represents would depend on the culture of the observer. According to this, among other things, "Black diamonds were particularly associated with good fortune in marriage in Italian culture."
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited March 2022
    VeeDub wrote: »
    I don't have the pack, but I'd think that what any gemstone represents would depend on the culture of the observer. According to this, among other things, "Black diamonds were particularly associated with good fortune in marriage in Italian culture."

@VeeDub I was wondering if it was from a Mediterranean culture inspiring the packs but I couldn't find anything. Thank you for the link! :smile: