Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope someone will make a mod that allows the new wedding cakes as birthday cakes

I know that My Wedding Stories has just been released, but I'm already hoping that someone will soon make a mod that allows the new wedding cakes to be used as birthday cakes. I know many of them aren't technically "suitable" but it would be great to have this option for an over-the top, lavish children's birthday party.

Does anyone else want this option too?
I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.

Comments

• Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited February 2022
    Just give it some time and I'm sure someone will do this and more. I don't have Wedding Stories, as I'm not too keen on it and especially not after the bugs I'm seeing from Simmers, but I'm sure someone will redo the cakes and make them useable for more than just weddings.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Why couldn't maxis do that.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    I hope it's okay to post here again, since this discussion is only a couple of months old. I just found a mod that does exactly this. "Wedding Cakes as Birthday Cakes" by JaneSimsten on Mod the Sims website. I just tested it with a toddler's birthday and it seemed to work fine. I used the optional animations file that was included.

I'm very happy!
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.