Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please give us the Wedding Stories chair!

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
This chair is found all around Tartosa, but isn‘t found in buy mode. Please add this chair to the game! What do you think?
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Yeah I was wondering that same thing, I figured I would just extract it and make it a functional chair.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    That's a very pretty chair, would be lovely to have it as a regular chair.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited February 2022
    I like the chair but I find it funny that some simmers asks for it. Seems everytime we get a pack of sorts the complaint is we get too many chairs. LOL
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Don't worry it'll be in the next kit.
  • Options
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Don't worry it'll be in the next kit.

That would be so bad :tired_face:
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    I really hope they make this chair functional
    FMT9mOuWYAIU6U3?format=jpg&name=large
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    IblisTriggerIblisTrigger Posts: 31 Member
    All the neighborhood chairs, tables, wallpaper, floor and terrain paint would be welcome.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Kind of funny, imo, that the little area with tables and these chairs that is super close to the food vendor....cannot be used to sit down and eat. Nope, you gotta use the single ugly picnic table that is near by.

Love the world, but the village center is pathetic.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I never understand things like this, if they're gonna work on making items like this why not add them properly? It benefits them as it increases the number of items in the pack, and it benefits the players as they get more stuff. It's the same as terrain paint and flooring in the surroundings, there's so much in the world which just isn't in build buy for no apparent reason
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited February 2022
    Onverser wrote: »
    I never understand things like this, if they're gonna work on making items like this why not add them properly? It benefits them as it increases the number of items in the pack, and it benefits the players as they get more stuff. It's the same as terrain paint and flooring in the surroundings, there's so much in the world which just isn't in build buy for no apparent reason

I think the same tbh. Also these neighborhood items they reuse in every packs like bike racks and bollards. Why not just add them as decor in the base game instead of having duplicates in debug every time they want to build a new world ?