Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Games GP

I know it wouldn't be popular, but I would love it.

Arcade machines. We had tons in the Sims3 and I made my own arcade place many times. Claw machines that cost one simoleon to play could be added for kids/toddlers where they can win a small toy( new toys added with pack). Ducky game where kids/toddlers pick a ducky from the pool and can pick the stuffed animal of their choice(new stuffed animals kids can play/sleep/carry around added). A bubble gum machines for all ages. Some cool furniture like the ones from Katy Perry Sweet Treats. I always used it to make my own Arcade place and the stuff that came from that pack was so perfect in the cake dome from that pack.

A Price as Right gaming show- 2 sim contestants. It could only have 3 parts. A little game, spin the wheel, and the big pick your stage at the end.

A Dating Game show- Either you sim is the contestant or applies to be one of the three to be picked. If you sim is the contestant, they get to ask each of the three contestants 5 questions and then pick one of the three for their dream date. They can also choose to pick none of them. If they are one of the three then they have a 1/3 chance of going out with the contestant sim. New romance items not put in the love pack coming could be added such as the phrase "I Love You" being an interaction always in the romance section. A heart bed and tub. Throwing heart confetti. A lips couch or any other furniture that is romantic. The contestant sim could wins something just for being the contestant as a prize for being on the show. Also, computer dating could be added and blind dates.

A toddler gaming system that can be hooked to the penguin tv.

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I would have zero interest in game shows of any kind, but arcade games and midway games could be cool.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    What about tabletop games like D&D and Vampire the Masquerade?
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited February 2022
    It would be so cute to have that claw arcade game you mentioned, to try and win a toy or stuffed bear. Or compete against each other in a balloon dart or water gun carnival game for a toy prize. I would love an arcade festival.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I would also love arcade and boardwalk style games, skill crane, skeeball, air hockey
    Also would love to see some board games.
    I'm not so down with game shows
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    It would be so cute to have that claw arcade game you mentioned, to try and win a toy or stuffed bear. Or compete against each other in a balloon dart or water gun carnival game for a toy prize. I would love an arcade festival.

Since they mentioned circus, balloon dart and water gun would be awesome. Would love ducky in a swimming pool for a stuffed animal or toy for toddlers.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    edited March 2022
    I would love to see some more arcade games, a claw machine with toys and stuffed animals kids can play with and put on a dresser shelf etc.

I would like to see a toy invention machine,
    skateboards, bikes, trikes, and push toys for toddlers also mor games for the game table, board games like monopoly life and operation. They could also add game boxes to put on shelves.

I would like to see amusement parks with rides, food stands ( Carmel/candy apples, we could even make them, cotton candy, popcorn, pizza’s, soda’s corn dogs and snow cones ), and games, like popping balloons with darts, racing to fill a balloon with water, and throwing coins to win glass bowls etc. They could also add glass bowing with this pack, little glass blown objects, and glass blown jewelry. Like others mentioned a ducky game would be cute for toddlers.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,402 Member
    I don't really care for those arcade games, but I would love some slot machines and more board games like backgammon, go, chutes and ladders, monopoly, Tic-tac-toe, etc. Also roulette, blackjack, craps, drink poker.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »

Since they mentioned circus, balloon dart and water gun would be awesome. Would love ducky in a swimming pool for a stuffed animal or toy for toddlers.

water toys for toddlers would be so cute! I definitely would like more toy and games in general added to the game one day