Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Air Sports in future packs??

jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK2YLXFXMAAcLCO?format=png&name=small

Hello everyone,

So I was playing peacefully when one of my sims had a hang glider thought bubble and I've never seen this thought bubble before. I might completely wrong and it could've been there since forever but it made me wonder, could we have a air sport pack (parachute, paragliders, hang gliders, Hot air Baloons, wingsuit flyers) in the future or at least hang gliding? Cause this thought bubble isn't making sense when we don't have the feature at all in game.
That could even bring Flying Kites for children.

So what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    jomilej wrote: »

Hello everyone,

So I was playing peacefully when one of my sims had a hang glider thought bubble and I've never seen this thought bubble before. I might completely wrong and it could've been there since forever but it made me wonder, could we have a air sport pack (parachute, paragliders, hang gliders, Hot air Baloons, wingsuit flyers) in the future or at least hang gliding? Cause this thought bubble isn't making sense when we don't have the feature at all in game.

So what do you think?

I would love this, but I can't imagine we would ever get it in TS4.
  • Options
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    jomilej wrote: »

Hello everyone,

So what do you think?

I would love this, but I can't imagine we would ever get it in TS4.

Yeah, same I thought so too, but then again, I could've never imagined a world where we can actually rock climb or skiing on a real slope so we never know.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    The hang glider icon is generally associated with Confident moodlets.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Yeah that makes sense, especially with the adventurous trait, but it would be nice to have hang gliders and air balloons in a pack.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Yes but here it's not a moodlet but a thought bubble and I've never seen it!! But once again maybe I'm wrong
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Someone on Mod The Sims extracted 205 speech bubble icons from the game back in October 2014 and this Hang Glider icon was included, so I'm not sure that it's a hint to anything coming. But, I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

S2x7Sus.png

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,398 Member
    Someone on Mod The Sims extracted 205 speech bubble icons from the game back in October 2014 and this Hang Glider icon was included, so I'm not sure that it's a hint to anything coming. But, I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

S2x7Sus.png

I see there is a llama, a fox, and ice cream, and we got those later. Maybe there is a chance we get hand gliders too.
  • Options

S2x7Sus.png

We got mermaids, Foxes, llamas, flies way later...so it's still possible cause this mod seems to be updated every patch
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    And if you have the magic pack, let's throw in Quiddich or some sort of broom flying fun!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Air sports would be really fun!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,972 Member
    edited February 2022

S2x7Sus.png

Pick your fighter I'll take the ''LampshadeHead.png''

but yeah I do feel weird about how we have hot air balloon but its just decoration thing it would be neat time for some air activities
    i mean if we can't have cars take the fun to the air am I right
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

S2x7Sus.png

Pick your fighter I'll take the ''LampshadeHead.png''

but yeah I do feel weird about how we have hot air balloon but its just decoration thing it would be neat time for some air activities
    i mean if we can't have cars take the fun to the air am I right

Yeah I hate that they think of thungs and just think about them just for decoration and not a little feature that could bring more to the romance phew :(
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hang glider or something like that would be interesting. Things that are exciting, outdoors and as far away from a computer is always something that I look into. Something for adventurous sims!
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,964 Member
    I saw hot air balloon twice inTartosa already :smiley:
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    Hang glider or something like that would be interesting. Things that are exciting, outdoors and as far away from a computer is always something that I look into. Something for adventurous sims!

Exactly!! I want to play with an adventurous sims outside of Mt Komorebi. They need something for them