Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yup, Another Sims 5 Chat!

Pcjunky13Pcjunky13 Posts: 407 Member
edited March 2022 in Off Topic Chat
Before I get started first I want to pre-warn you of a Few Things.
  1. My Grammar Sucks and I know it sorry could never figure it out, I get lost still to this day of where to put colons, semi colons and sometimes when to put a comma. I feel like I use the comma to much sometimes as well because I try to break up what I am saying
  2. I tend to ramble on and sometimes people might get lost into what I am saying, but I try my best.
  3. I realize that Sims 5 is just a rumor and that I may be the only one that wants this, that's okay by me we all play in our own way and want different things I am 30 years old! I get it :smile:

With that said and out of the way I would like to make this more of a discussion of what I would like to see if THE SIMS 5 EVER gets created! At the moment it's all speculation and rumor, and many just want sims 4 to be fixed and others just want a new game. The rumor of Sims 5 being multiplayer went viral the fact is I honestly don't know how that would work, because for me if it's like the Sims Social then no! Boring! if your going to make something Multiplayer then I should be able to play it LIVE in current time with my friends. I never not liked the idea because with this Community being so LARGE a lot of friendships and relationships have started. I thought it would be a cool way to connect through sims and play under our own accounts! The thing is how would that work, are they going to make a GIGANTIC world to play in. The other thing to is I have been around since the 1st Sims and I am okay with change but if Multiplayer is the only way to play the Game then NO I am with everyone else that doesn't want multiplayer. If, that's a big IF it was an option to switch to then that I am perfectly fine with :smiley:

ANYWAYS----

I am a firm believer of actions speaker louder than words and I realize that these are just of words that may never catch the eye of someone that works at EA in the Sim Department and I realize that what I want may not happen, I am totally fine with that I am a big girl! I may be a dreamer but I am also realistic!

That being said, here is what I want in the Sims 5, before it comes out and you don't disappoint the community. The Sims 4 is great for certain things but it needs A LOT of tuning and Fixing and even with your bug fixes here and there it just seems your only scratching the surface!

Sometimes moving forward in certain aspects (hopefully that is the correct word I am looking for) but sometimes you need to look backward to move forward! The best part of Games especially this one is in Each Version there was something that made it unique and special. I think for Sims 5 it should a combination of what made each game special and then ADD to it to make it better and new!
For Example:
-Everyone LOVED the Open World, but hated the closed off places where there could be gameplay usage. So for Sims 5 OPEN THE WORLD AGAIN but don't close things off
-Sims 1, 2 and 3, The sims had such LIFE to them and personality to them. However in Sims 4 there isn't much to them there honestly a little Dull. Still fun to play but compared to previous versions not the same
-TRAITS: Bring BACK 5 traits why we went to 3 I will never understand
-Sims 2, the only thing that Sims 2 is fun for besides the fact it brought aging but the gameplay in it was unique and very detailed that and the fact that I could go buy clothes or groceries at an actual lot. When Babies were born they weren't stuck in a bassinet like in Sims 1, 3 and 4. Sims 2 you could walk with the baby and carry the baby. I also believe there was an interaction with other sims to "show off the baby" stuff like that needs to come back
-With Sims 5: I'd like to see what made the previous Sims special added and the small little details that includes any type of "Pack", Oh and with Sims 3! yes I am side tracking for a second YOU SEPERATED THE HOUSEHOLDS between Animals and Sims PLEASE make that happen again. DO your research play each game and write down every little detail that was put in each game and put it in SIMS 5!
-NEW THINGS ADDED that I would like to see in Sims 5: New Ages; pre-toddler, pre-teen! Make the Elder Sims and Teen there own unique age, what I mean by that is the fact that in Sims 4 there's not a whole lot that's different. Also ADD a height similature I realize that could make it hard for genetic stuff for baby sims growing up! but I would like to think in 2022 or whatever year you start working on Sims 5 if it's not already being worked on. I would like to think that our technology has grown enough that it could be possible.

LASTLY I realize deep down your a business and you will find whatever way to make us spend money because, I myself included suck it up and buy it just because I want it. BUT I beg you, you want to focus on the new exciting packs into the game but here's the things stop making it take so long. Instead of making us buy Seasons, Pets, University, Magic/Occults, Anything related to showtime of Singing or Acting or whatever JUST ADD IT TO THE BASE. I again realize you want money from us and know we will by those again and again! but here's the thing we will most likely buy whatever you give us! I know not everyone buys all the same packs or each and everyone that comes out! But here's a thought just once put it in the base game that way the new and inventive Ideas people have or you guys have doesn't have to take 10 packs to get to it can happen sooner!

Also a little Side note I would love to see the Expansion: Into The Future resurfaced that was REALLY fun to play.

again ----ANYWAYS

Now that I have rambled on about what I would like to see, I know that for me It's just cause I love each and every version you come out with and I feel like with anything you take 1 step forward, 2 steps back....For example: With the transfer to Sims 1 and 2 you added ages and added even more personality to the Sims but you lost the Nostolgic feeling from Sims 1 gameplay features. From Sims 2 to 3 you opened the world up but closed things off and subjected those poor babies back into a bassinet and in a blanket like Sims 1. From Sims 3 to Sims 4 you gave us Emotions and Multitasking but you lacked on the personality and how the Sims "Behaved" from the previous. You closed half the world and gave us back open Venues so to speak but you knew HOW MUCH we loved the Open World! It was fun to see in Sims 3 of scrolling in anywhere in that world and saw the sims that weren't in there household going about there Sim life! It's time for a TUNE up! and I repeat with Sims 5 fine make it multiplayer if you want but give us what we loved about the past version you know what we want we say it ALMOST ALL THE TIME! Add new life stages and have a team dedicated to that life stage. Same with Seasons or Magic if you have it in the base game and have more people/teams working on it and spending time on it you could give us an AWESOME game! Because I think with each Base Game you focused to Much on the NEW feature that, that's what caused you to lack on this or that! I mean that's how I felt about Sims 3 you FOCUSED so heavily on the open world and the Traits system that when the deadline came to get the game out there were things missing and you were like well we don't have time so we won't work on it quick have it there to make sure it's in game but that's it! You did it with Sims 4 you focused so much on the Emotions (which half the time they don't work like you described it to) but then you ran out of time and only made the world half open!

Alright I am officially done with my expectation/desire/want out of Sims 5 if there is to be one out in the near or distant future! I wonder if any of you feel the same way, it's okay if you don't. I again realize the likelihood of someone from the team actually sees this and agrees and this gets it happening is small but if it does that WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Because I love this Game and I am tired of only half jobs on it and giving us something new of how to play but then it lacks in other departments! I want the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS hahaha. Alright I love you and I hope this happens, but that's just me!
Post edited by EA_Cade on