Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best game play I have had in a while

I play the new scenario. My sim was doing alright between job and side hustles. Lottery day happened and Bess Sterling won. I thought why not have my sim win her over and get married. No problem she was easy. In the meantime, Winterfest happened and well my sim kind of got in the family way from Clement Frost. Bess seemed okay with that and was excited. They had a beautiful wedding ceremony with cake and photos. No sooner did the guests leave and my sims went into labour, so off to the hospital to have Tiffany. The family gets home and starts to do the repairs (everything broke at the wedding) and take care of the baby, then I hear the ominous sound. Bess is dying of laughter WHAT?? I have not had this happen to me ever. I myself was cracking up over this lol. My sim pleads for her new wife, but death is not having any part of that. I wasn't planning on doing a black widow game lol, but .......
I was going to post some photos but can't seem to find where my computer has decided to put the screen captures :(
EA ID burnished_dragon

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    You can find your screenshots in Documents-Elecotronic Arts-The Sims 4- Screenshots.

• Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    You can find your screenshots in Documents-Elecotronic Arts-The Sims 4- Screenshots.

thanks found them
    My sim and Bess
    51826338188_a0b6b7d9af_z.jpg

With Father Winter

51826953445_ec1e0ca3a6_z.jpg

Wedding
    51825282152_8258873e51_z.jpg

Baby Tiffaney
    51825281542_024bfa53eb_z.jpg

Death of Bess
    51826952380_993c188b3d_z.jpg
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    verlainem wrote: »
    I thought why not have my sim win her over and get married. No problem she was easy.

Lol. :p

Great pics. Glad you had fun with the scenario. :)