Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Should Be My Heir?

Hello there!

I adore my current generation of sims and I just can't decide who will inherit the house.
12-22-21_12-55-35_PM.png

I've narrowed it down to Stoic and Constance.

This is Stoic. His traits are Caring (CC), Active, and Pastor (CC).
12-17-21_2-55-43_PM.png

And this is Constance. Her traits are Genius, Cheerful, and Outgoing.
12-17-21_2-45-52_PM.png

I just love them both so much <3

Who Should Be My Heir? 40 votes

Stoic
25%
Nh6650mercuryfoambarracuda1574keenowChadSims2EnkiSchmidtMDianaSimsBehappy1stGordyZoeyevester 10 votes
Constance
75%
vancanuckfan86VenusABatsonSikoahGraceaaronrulzhaneulcchant86MindofyMiaSkywalkergreydonnMilutinMujovicwecantpickanamenotasmokealarm09EmmaVaneThenyoukissmeannaliese39DoloresGreyScobreRedShoe7BlueR0seSAEldarin 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    Constance
    I chose Constance mostly because her name is the same as my main sim from a couple generations ago. But I’m also so curious about the differences between the previous generation and this one - the aunts/uncles look like they’re ready to party while this generation looks so sweet and straightlaced!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Constance
    I picked Constance. She reminds me of the actress Claire Foy a bit.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    edited December 2021
    Thanks to everyone for voting! 😁 I was secretly rooting for Constance tbh. Poor Stoic. 😅
    HavenRose wrote: »
    I chose Constance mostly because her name is the same as my main sim from a couple generations ago. But I’m also so curious about the differences between the previous generation and this one - the aunts/uncles look like they’re ready to party while this generation looks so sweet and straightlaced!

Yeah, the previous generation was pretty hectic. That's when I *really* started experimenting with mods, particularly of the supernatural kind. The aunt with the hot pink hair is a genie. 😅 I've since cut back on those mods, as a lot townies spawned with augmented voices.

I started caring more about the individual family members again and about fullfilling their dreams. :')
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    Constance
    I chose Constance just because I enjoy seeing women succeed.
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    Constance
    I chose Constance because my genius sims learn fast and I can do more fun things with them. Plus, her traits aren't CC🙂🤷🙂.
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell