Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Holiday scenario completed prematurely

I started the new holiday scenario, saved my couple in their new house, quit the game. Came back to it today and added some families to the neighborhood, went to play my couple and it instantly said the scenario was complete - no hard feelings. Both sims still despise each other, are enemies, and have festering grudges toward each other. Oh well, so much for my plans for gameplay today...
Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
No wishlist for me!

Comments

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    That happened to me, still got the rewards!
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Yea... Once I leave the lot. Which sucks because I really wanted to earn it.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I've been play testing this on a friend's computer as she found the scenario completed itself when she sent her Sim to work. I suggested it could be a glitch caused by active careers, but I started a new scenario of my own and when I visited a community lot the scenario automatically completed itself.

I already have my opinions about the scenarios being time-limited, but to give us time-limited scenarios that are too bugged to even play... Smh. 🤦🏻‍♂
  • Options
    EllGeorgianaEllGeorgiana Posts: 13 New Member
    Had the same issue went into CAS to change an outfit when the game reloaded said I had completed the scenario. Played through one sim day, I had built up some friendship but my Sims were still enemies with a grudge.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I've been play testing this on a friend's computer as she found the scenario completed itself when she sent her Sim to work. I suggested it could be a glitch caused by active careers, but I started a new scenario of my own and when I visited a community lot the scenario automatically completed itself.

I already have my opinions about the scenarios being time-limited, but to give us time-limited scenarios that are too bugged to even play... Smh. 🤦🏻‍♂

I don't like the limited time either, so I got Tmex's mod to unlock all of them. That particular scenario wasn't bugged for me, though. Finished it properly, by having one of the sims find love with someone else. Was planning on getting the two back together, but they were working against me all the way :D