Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

plants disappear

ok so I'm a gardener a my plants like every three days disappear and go back to mounds!! I'm doing the make a million scenario and its making me mad! its not when the changing of seasons or because they are outside. i have them in a greenhouse and if they are outside they are in season!

please tell me this is a bug cause its starting to suck when i want to make money and i only get to harvest 2 days and then have to wait 3 sim days for them to bloom again!

Comments

• Options
    BitterBubblyBitterBubbly Posts: 70 Member
    Are you using the "Great Soil" lot trait? If so, try removing it and see if that helps.

I was having the same problem in my game, and removing the lot trait seems to have fixed it.

I suspect that trait is broken and likely has been for a while, because I dealt with that whole reverting plant issue for months and have always used that lot trait. So, whatever broke it happened a while ago.

It's been an issue for a lot of players but not all, and something like a broken lot trait could certainly explain that.

Anyway, if your lot has that trait, remove it and see if it helps. Seems to have fixed my issue. I haven't played with the trait removed long enough to be 100% sure it was causing the problem, but all signs point to yes so far. Time will tell.

Hopefully it helps.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    It's a very old known bug that happens without clear reason.
  • Options
    mollymegan82mollymegan82 Posts: 703 Member
    Are you using the "Great Soil" lot trait? If so, try removing it and see if that helps.

I was having the same problem in my game, and removing the lot trait seems to have fixed it.

I suspect that trait is broken and likely has been for a while, because I dealt with that whole reverting plant issue for months and have always used that lot trait. So, whatever broke it happened a while ago.

It's been an issue for a lot of players but not all, and something like a broken lot trait could certainly explain that.

Anyway, if your lot has that trait, remove it and see if it helps. Seems to have fixed my issue. I haven't played with the trait removed long enough to be 100% sure it was causing the problem, but all signs point to yes so far. Time will tell.

Hopefully it helps.

i did have the great soil trait on my lot! thanks ill see if that works!