The Modern Menswear Kit is available now! Picked it up? Head on over to the Screenshot thread to show off your new creations here
December 3rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Toddler beds

I wish they would give toddler beds to match the theme of new packs. We should have got at least one toddler bed to match the interior design pack. The toddler beds we have don’t match anything. I use very neutral pallets!

Comments

• mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 22 Member
    I agree! I don't understand why they make so rarely beds for the toddlers...I mean, it's not harder than a regular bed, it's just a different size.
    Do they just forget to make a toddler version everytime they make a grown up bed for a pack?
    It is really frustrating to match a kids/toddlers bedroom!
    The only one I like is the Eco Lifestyle one, but that one doesn't fit under a bunkbed.

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 1,656 Member
    I'm all in for more toddler beds. We haven't got new toddler furniture since long.
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

My TS4 mods

Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 2,486 Member
    edited November 26
    I would also like more toddler beds. I really like the furniture that came with realm of magic and really miss a matching toddler bed. And for other sets it would have been nice as well.

With 11EP, 10GP, 18SP and 4BB kits we got one (1) toddler bed that is not base game, introduced with eco lifestyle. And one toddler bed (a portable bed) was patched in with the release of jungle adventure. That's very little compared to the rest of the content.
  • Simber_SimsSimber_Sims Posts: 15 Member
    And I feel like people really like the eco lifestyle toddler bed! You'd think they would want to make more as people were clearly excited to have a new one.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 787 Member
    Yes please! More toddler everything please! :smile:
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,008 Member
    edited November 27
    Because imo the family style doesn't interest the devs... we have limited kids clothes and toddler clothes there putting adult hair for kids and toddlers but not giving toddlers and children new hair and when we do get hair it's either one or two that's it. So of course the furniture is lack luster. That's why a Generation Pack is needed badly so it can involve the entire family from baby to elder since the devs can't seem to stop catering to YA.
    READ THE ROOM DEVS!!!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,595 Member
    Yeah, truly. If we have to have that specific type of bed for Toddlers to sleep in? Give us one whenever we see a new style of bed.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 2,486 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Because imo the family style doesn't interest the devs... we have limited kids clothes and toddler clothes there putting adult hair for kids and toddlers but not giving toddlers and children new hair and when we do get hair it's either one or two that's it. So of course the furniture is lack luster. That's why a Generation Pack is needed badly so it can involve the entire family from baby to elder since the devs can't seem to stop catering to YA.
    READ THE ROOM DEVS!!!

I completely agree about needing a generations type pack for gameplay , but for toddler beds specifically, a kit might do the trick as well. A nursery kit with a few cribs and toddler beds. They could add a deco changing table or a changing cushion that fits on the low dressers.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,008 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    READ THE ROOM DEVS!!!

I completely agree about needing a generations type pack for gameplay , but for toddler beds specifically, a kit might do the trick as well. A nursery kit with a few cribs and toddler beds. They could add a deco changing table or a changing cushion that fits on the low dressers.

I'll buy that kit I'm just burnt out on kits because they pushed so many this year but if it's that kit I'll buy because it is needed badly.