Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Limited packs

Hi,

Can somebody name some builders they may know of who use limited packs? Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    What are limited packs?
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    lilsimsie does a lot of builds on the Gallery that are just basegame, or feature one or two packs.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    edited November 2021
    @Inna Minnit, limited pack builds are created lots that use only a few expansion, game, or stuff packs.

Ex: using only cats&dogs and get together for a lot, as opposed to all of the packs
  • Options
    Thanks @Gordy!
  • Options
    Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    Not the most spectacular builds, but in my gallery (IbieSimzz!) I have created several just base game and add some that only feature one pack at a time every so often :)
    I don't know of any others right off, just because I haven't had a chance to play much lately. But if you want a build made with a specific pack I'd love to build it for you! I love building :lol:
  • Options
    Wow, @Mizzila1297, thanks so much on the offer to build something for me! I'm not a builder at all so I will definitely keep you in mind if I can think of something in the future. Thanks for your suggestion, I'm going to go check out your profile now!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited November 2021
    A lot of my older builds are basegame only, or with just one pack. I also recently uploaded a bunch of limited pack shells (unfurnished, but moderately landscaped).
    My gallery username is the same as my forum name.
    Post edited by MDianaSims on
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Thanks so much, @MDianaSims!