Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited July 2022
    Evilia Doom and her boyfriend Don Lothario (also a vampire) had a plasma feast in a bar.
    pSqaTjx.png
    eufC5Nt.png

Evilia sparred with him.
    9moSdh8.png
    1KkrgCo.png

More:
    They went back home and enjoyed some private fun in a coffin.
    FD5QRla.png

Don spends most of the day time in his basement gym if he's not hibernating. Classic Don, even as a vampire.
    JZZfRWn.png

Evilia's teenage vampire daughter Valyria and son Roman with their cat Betty.
    TH8FByM.png
    Roman is a spitting image of his father Don. Valyria has a different father, but he's not around anymore.

Valyria was thirsty and invited her school mates to fulfill her needs. ;)
    She may be a vampire but she's also a teen and she loves taking selfies.
    8enwbUa.png

Evilia turned Mrs Crumplebottom into a vampire and trained her.
    Mklfdtw.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 I wouldn't want to be the one who has to launder those sheets. Can you imagine? Mud stains, you know. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    My first time making an occult sim in CAS....and I'll never do it again. Imagine my shock when I pressed the + button to create the occult sim, and it gave me a completely random sim instead of the first one I already created? I'm sure you guys know of a way to keep the original sim in occult mode, but my point is this; the occult sim should "auto copy" the original sim without us having to do anything--for the game to randomly select another sim from CAS is just dumb. Why would anyone want that?

Ok, rant over; this is Kimberly, my new mermaid

pyNXWHR.png
  • Options

IBcJ1Au.png
  • Options
    ....and back to human form

DdlFgDf.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Haven't found an ingame option but if you get curious again you have to click the option to make an occult from cas unless you're actually playing to transform in game.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I'm not someone that's easily scared, but I'll admit that having vampire Jericho Six hit me with that intense glare might rattle me a bit....

JTekF2B.png
  • Options
    I sent him to the little bar in Glimmerbrook, and it wasn't long before he used his powers. He gave this lady hallucinations, and now she's talking to herself lol

4WVs1rD.png

gBHDkwB.png
  • Options
    This shot right here illustrates what I dislike about the game the most, and why I've always said the personality system is broken. I gave Jericho the absolute worst traits a sim can have, yet here he is at the bar, chatting up everyone like he has all good traits. Sorry sims team, but I expect him to walk into the bar, yell at everyone in sight, knock over a table or two, maybe even start a fight, and then leave in a huff

tGuylaS.png
  • Options
    Mr. Chatty was making me angry, so I made him drink some blood. And the lady in the background is happy....like "Oh, well sometimes people drink blood, it's nothing to get upset about"....

gXMQE5p.png
  • Options
    And since she seemed to be so happy about the whole ordeal, I had Jericho command her to leave....and she did

RSLDFvd.png
  • Options
    I was out with another sim in Newcrest, when I ran into another sim of mine; adult film star Roxanne Streets. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she's jogging, though; gotta keep in shape for future film prospects I guess.....

n8VjECZ.png
  • Options
    I then sent spellcaster Jordan Galloway (in black suit in the background) to my club in Newcrest, where he turned Bjorn Bjergsen into a human popsicle....

RkQ3FFH.png
  • Options
    He then used a spell to infatuate Jade Rosa with this complete stranger, who is no doubt quite surprised lol

IWNxp5S.png
  • Options
    Sorry, @Nate_Whiplash1, even grumpy Sims have good moments.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    9v7Xixw.png
    Mrs. Munch had an accident after she was advised not to go after Clement, I had given him a makeover and he was unsuitable but sometimes the sims will still go for it and I can't have that.....she even, had the audacity to have an accident in her grave before she died. I mean to disrespect a grave like that she was out of control. It had to be done.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Joseph Cantrell, Senior's funeral:
    8WEte44.png
    Granddaughter, Melodie, caught in the act of making a mess on the floor. Erik, her father is far from happy. She got time-out.
    egOHgQN.png
    Hearing a noise behind him, Erik discovers, his eldest child, is also disgracing himself. He is Grounded.
    DtvPg5P.png
    pXUxXtF.png
    The coffin is delivered and placed upon the bier. The Funeral Director gets ready to give the Eulogy.
    FhfBcKB.png
    Which was stirring and comforting.
    DGNCwNC.png

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Werewolf Vlad had a nightmare when he was trying to sleep in his coffin.
    PP2JAxl.png

Raging while cooking franks and beans.
    FPjvUvQ.png
  • Options
    HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 792 Member
    I want to entitle this: "The judgmental ghost cat, and the robot"

NiUM7NS.png
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.18 posted on the 23th of April 2024*
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    After about a week of trying and finally getting fed up with her zero reactions to him, I just gave up and played as her and she's now finally deeply in love with him the same way he is with her :p I don't know what's going on with her autonomous flirting, he seems to have no trouble doing it with her when I'm not playing as him but she's not doing it back and I'm not sure why. Seriously usually I can't get my sims to stop autonomous flirting, but the one time I really wanted it to happen she refused to cooperate, so I had to go and cheat it a bit by playing her :/
    U1snL8r.png?1
    7DkdOAr.png?1
    ujsMYaT.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    A little backstory, this is my alien sim who I'm playing where I do every whim she has without ever deleting one so a new one shows up, I only let her eat what she catches or has ingredients for, she pretty much only uses items she makes herself either on the woodworking table or in the fabricator, and if anyone ever discovers she's an alien she has to erase their memory. Both pictures are at her "house" which has no walls or floors or much of anything really. She sleeps in a tent and has her wooden bath tub and toilet just out in the open and so far only has a fire pit to cook on.
    ZCPtIiJ.png?1
    This is the guy she fell in love with who she's had to erase the memory of 3 times...so each time he doesn't remember that he loves her and she has to start all over again. Now I basically have her go and visit him for about 5 minutes and if she has more than 3 positive moodlets I just send her home :D One day she'll marry him without him knowing she's an alien...of course with my track record that day is a looooong way off :|
    NgozMlU.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    @Cassandra52182 so many pretty sims the poses are the best, and I think he may just be too good looking ha.
    otGq6KK.png
    Spying on her future husband....sort of.
    PZIEr89.png
    I made a smash em up basement for my young couple here, I think they liked it.
    UnVsCM2.png
    I feel like I've never put out food for a toddler that the dog got to first, yeah better than kibble I guess.
    zDQvf8l.png
    She's mated to a married man that has a family so....not sure what to do about that.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Cassandra52182 so many pretty sims the poses are the best, and I think he may just be too good looking ha.

Thank you, and yeah she's finally dating him again, but she's already had another close call where he almost found her out :s Also how is the werewolf pack, I'm waiting for it to go on sale and I was wondering if it's a huge buggy mess or if it's for the most part okay to play?
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    @Cassandra52182 sure thing, they are so good together but maybe just photogenic?? :* hmmmm I guess it's about basic level maybe something is off but so far the ones I notice you fix yourself, I have been playing with all the wolves and some I made and had two now get stuck in fury so I couldn't edit their werewolf form and make it stick. I found that if you make them happy with the cheat if you need to you can just raise it again and fix it, but it's kind of rare other than that my only problem is that I don't have enough werewolves. That's me though if I can play for an hour I'm usually good with anything else.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top