Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited January 2022
    just picked up a little nonsense before I took my nap who knows what I was planning I think I might need a new save.
    9aXOK1s.png
    Mcc broke them up I remember, not these two but yes that is one half of the Hecking family, it split them up and got them started on families lol.
    zDJvwSS.png
    SM8Psfp.png
    She either shocked the marshmallow out of herself or she noticed I was watching...I think it's both, come on girl that's why you got your degree.

And stop looking at the camera.
    0u2N8C9.png
    FupFDcj.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    CY8UidU.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    This is Corrine, and she's the latest resident of Oasis Springs. I gave her the self-assured trait--she's gonna need it to deal with all of the freaks that live around her...

INU97Rr.png
  • Options
    hmm she could be queen of the freaks if she wanted she has a queen bee vibe about her.

ha...no cap.
    nvDRIcM.png
    YSLTi8v.png
    hECZVW5.png
    gCoYoHi.png
    This save is on normal but may turn it back to long, for no reason I decided to change Max's evil trait and age his father down usually he's just a crazy old man you can find loitering in the park or the bad guy so this is different. He's lonely though.
    QIXFB4D.png
    I redecorated their house and gave them Rocky here.
    mj8USrr.png
    Though he has his mementos in a hidden room he's in a legitimate career now ah and his new live in assistant as arrived, Rocky doesn't trust her but she's a good girl.
    nrjLjml.png
    See that side eye.
    TwuwHwo.png
    zsiUo9y.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @blueybluesky Adorable picture and family!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    This is Willow Creek's newest resident, Brian Botulism. He's nerdy, and he also has the glutton trait, so he'll eat food that's been in the trash

5aYdUc7.png
  • Options

IceAvjP.png
  • Options
    Evelyn is a loner, and here she closes her eyes and basks in the solitude of Forgotten Hollow

4ZIsPl3.png
  • Options
    I'm doing what I created this thread for in the first place--spamming away lol

Sarah doesn't have an old-school bone in her body---she's all about what's hip, what's hot, and is always looking for the next new thing

lymmCG6.png
  • Options
    So I decided to check in with Audrey, and she was at one of my clubs. If you look to the left of the shot, you will see.....um, an upturned glass floating in mid-air?

McMquhs.png
  • Options
    I had Audrey pluck the glass out of the air and drink it (it was a Bespin Fizz, whatever that is). I don't know what was in it, but it sure turned Audrey's frown upside down!

gugnGqp.png

7giRF9V.png

• Options
    Brian Botulism, dumpster diving for food....

5nVftT9.png
  • Options
    More game glitches with floating things....

Ks72ART.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    This is Willow Creek's newest resident, Brian Botulism. He's nerdy, and he also has the glutton trait, so he'll eat food that's been in the trash

5aYdUc7.png

Makes me wonder if they got the name for the food-poisoning from somebody's surname. Perhaps, the first victim? Your names for your Sims always make me smile. You are one very creative soul.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

5aYdUc7.png

Makes me wonder if they got the name for the food-poisoning from somebody's surname. Perhaps, the first victim? Your names for your Sims always make me smile. You are one very creative soul.

Thank you :smile:
  • Options

373ZsYw.png
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I have to do an update. I discovered I was missing two incidences where Erik Cantrell won a Starlight Accolade. So, here is the new line of pictures:

Erik is still a Teen in high school when he made Global Superstar.

This is his very first Starlight Accolade, for his music.
    HhG39WC.jpg
    fzpKW6g.jpg
    SjMGCNA.jpg
    WvBiSn2.jpg

Still a Teen, Second Accolade:
    YE2x9Qy.jpg
    DFPzFgp.jpg
    OCMhgfw.jpg
    xiS4xv2.jpg

Teenage Erik Cantrell, Third Accolade:
    sntFzAw.jpg
    zkog8GX.jpg
    X7zyQT7.jpg
    hajFheB.jpg

Teen, Fourth Accolade:
    bMJTnRE.jpg
    6jCf8dn.jpg
    6EM62B2.jpg
    6EM62B2.jpg

Teen, Fifth Accolade: this was a surprise, there was no nomination and no Best Song attached to the announcement. :open_mouth:
    a78a3hE.jpg
    I97pXLx.jpg
    Cg3tCSR.jpg

Young Adult in Uni, Sixth Accolade:
    fCOYSGm.jpg
    xhxTzjP.jpg
    xjGuTss.jpg
    GUFZxkm.jpg

Seventh Accolade:
    LLXjugl.jpg
    sMj0F77.jpg
    PX0SxYI.jpg
    x5ZiiFP.jpg

Eighth Accolade:
    3tlOUlg.jpg
    M427cOd.jpg
    ATHW2In.jpg

Ninth Accolade:
    vVGy9Cq.jpg
    JB1jfeB.jpg
    QHAH6nd.jpg
    i5LGvTD.jpg

Tenth Accolade:
    4gTqqKc.jpg
    IE4KmQD.jpg
    8y8wXYD.jpg
    0SscHGY.jpg

Eleventh Accolade:
    oiSLxUp.jpg
    4SPyBGL.jpg
    I8uBdcI.jpg
    ilxASJT.jpg

Twelfth Accolade:
    dZFBqkh.jpg
    hiN7o29.jpg
    yOSK3cJ.jpg
    m6aIvC6.jpg

Thirteenth Accolade:
    eKaT3qu.jpg
    wrf4Bf8.jpg
    pDiUFJN.jpg
    lBCX7kT.jpg

Fourteenth Accolade:(After he was attacked)
    wxZzDod.jpg
    0IXCLOY.jpg
    roQjQIy.jpg
    0iJ5jOu.jpg

Fifteenth Accolade:
    J2BNjD7.jpg
    Q4ajBck.jpg
    pibd10h.jpg
    atn3i3i.jpg

Sixteenth Accolade:
    Pkp57md.jpg
    rTYkHN7.jpg
    urbd95D.jpg
    3Oli9Oa.jpg

Okay, all caught up now. Thanks for having a looksie. :) (Had to make a correction. Found a set of photos where he won, that I failed to write about. :open_mouth: I am happy to say that now the songs nominated for which he won, now match the number of accolades he received.)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options

UTOBYZN.png
  • Options

5aYdUc7.png

It's actually from the Latin word for sausage. :)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3366769/

I love Brian! Is he in the gallery?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Agnes got invited to a party by some scandalous youngsters.

51879032140_6fdc7dfa95_b.jpg

But when she thought no one was looking, she couldn't help but be moved by the music!

51878466638_78db51ee4a_b.jpg

51877425177_dee441af7c_b.jpg

• Options
    JMBVVjg.png
    So these are my money making scenario sims but things weren't going well so I made him join the science career and his clone was meant to help them make money. Though I clicked on one and it was the wrong one as you can see.
    4grmEJn.png]
    Since it was a mistake I made his "brother" look differently though he clearly sees his wife likes him more.
    SZVasL2.png
    He's also pregnant and all she can say is...well if you didn't want this to happen why did you have him move in before the makeover?
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Rouensims wrote: »

5aYdUc7.png

It's actually from the Latin word for sausage. :)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3366769/

I love Brian! Is he in the gallery?

Sausage? That's very interesting. I know back in the earliest of our human history, pork was a forbidden food. Clearly most sausage is made of port, but we have managed to remove the dangerous parts from pork. It's all in the processing is my guess. thanks for the enlightenment. :)
  • Options
    I needed one new non-townie in my latest save, so this is Oasis Springs resident Victoria. This is the closest I've ever come to using a premade as-is. I changed her jawline a bit as well as a couple of body proportions, along with new clothes and makeup, but that's it. I even kept a couple of her default outfits. She doesn't look much different than when I started with her in CAS

69CvW9H.png
  • Options
    I decided that Summer Holiday and Liberty Lee needed a new roommate, so here is basic bro Frank Vapid. It's the middle of winter in Willow Creek, and he's outside talking to Nancy Landgraab in a tank, shorts and no shoes. Frank doesn't feel the cold, he would consider that "weak" *smh*

F0KbZIG.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top