Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Equestrian Game Pack for horses! (activities, not just tied to a barn)

Hi all,

I think an equestrian game pack for horses would be great--this would provide options to own horses but also have them participate in competitions, take riding lessons, a world with trails but also hopefully an overhaul of trails to allow horses in any world.

If they could be a household member that would be great, as I think being tied to a barn, even if twice the range as a cow/llama would be restrictive. Unless there's a way to have them tied to a barn in a larger range but can still take out to do said equestion activities/trails etc.

There could also potentially be barrel racing and a horse track for horse racing! This is why I'm thinking of a GP as the best fit for this.

I honestly really miss horses in the game--even though TS3 was buggy with the open world, I still enjoyed the overall interactions with the horses and activities.

Oh, and having a Unicorn would be really awesome! There could even be CAS patterns so that people could create mythological horses, and accessories too.

Thanks for viewing! :mrgreen:
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Fully agree with all of it. Horses and unicorns were one of the best parts of TS3. Not just the ones you could own, but the wild ones roaming around that you could interact with and maybe even befriend. Those were the days!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Horses stink, and make me wary of them in real life.. but I could accept horses in the sims if they don't roam silly around neighbourhoods they shouldn't be like they did in TS3.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    That would effectively keep them out of the game other than farm/ranch settings as, with few exceptions, all the worlds are built up urban, even if small. The few exceptions are places where horses don't roam freely.