Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas For Future Inside Maxis Videos

JMEllis2020JMEllis2020 Posts: 25 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm not sure if this is the place to suggest this, but I'm just wanting to share my thoughts about the livestreams and why I think that pre-recording videos would be a better route for the info shared in the livestreams.

I just feel like for the amount of issues that come up during these livestreams, youtube would be a better option, because the issues could be avoided by pre-recording and posting them as youtube videos instead. This also would help the people that are hosting the videos, because livestreaming is not for everyone, so they wouldn't have to worry or be as nervous as they are during them if they aren't used to livestreaming. I'm not saying everyone that hosts the livestreams are effected by that either, but it would help everyone that is effected. Also, some people are just wanting the info in the Sims 411 and some of them are being very impatient and even a bit toxic in the chat, so maybe that could be moved to the beginning, if the livestreams are the way you continue to do this. I understand doing the stuff at the end and I'm totally fine with it, but some people are just not going to act respectfully when they are being impatient or not getting what they want right away. Another thing is to have a group of moderators modding the chat if you continue livestreaming to ban or timeout people being rude and insensitive, not the ones saying stuff about the game though, that would look bad if they did that.

I'm just trying to be helpful and suggest a way that may solve some issues and make things run a bit smoother for Inside Maxis videos.