Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you play TS4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Not sure how to answer this as it's only biweekly, no weekly options???
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    edited October 2021
    I wasn't sure how to answer because the answers all say twice a week or every two weeks. I don't know if that's what you meant, but that's what biweekly means.
    I play almost every day, even if it's only a few minutes. When I don't it's because I'm either uncharacteristically busy or we are on vacation.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    Actually i hate the poll i wish i could delete the thread 🤣😭😭😭 but too many ppl have commented. I was going to do
    Once a week
    Twice a week
    3+ etc but i wondered if it that was too short of a time period?? So i thought biweekly?? As soon as a posted it i realized biweekly was quite dumb 🤦🏾‍♀️ now im cringing every time i get a notification for this thread lol;;;

I commented before reading all the other answers, so I didn't see that other people had already commented on being baffled by the choices. Don't feel bad about it. Any thread that gets us all talking about Sims is worthwhile. And we are all discussing how often we play, which is what you were curious about.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I play everyday. I retired about 4 years ago, so its sims all day long with breaks in between.
  • Options
    Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    > @DoloresGrey said:
    > It depends.Now I am in my happy days phase so I play about 2 hours a day. Sometimes even more.

I'm retired so I play The Sims 4 ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! I love this game to death.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Every now and then I spend hundreds of hours in a "short" period of time. Usually when I see potential to better experiences.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Use to play all day sometimes with the Sims3. All year long, I haven't been playing regularly. I play more when new content comes out. I have also been busy working this year, which kept me from being on. Sparse content makes it easy not to get on here or play. Also, active playing on Happy Acres doesn't help. Nearly all packs for a while have been uninspiring. I already have the supernaturals I play with and we'll probably get another one which if it's werewolves won't make the must have list for me. I get excited about the thought of playing the Sims3 as a whole game. Certain things only stick out in the Sims4.
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    Several hours every day.