Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghost world

babytesbabytes Posts: 100 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I honestly wish we had a ghost world where sims and pets that die go, similar to the regular world,without disappearing forever.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    We need a Grimmy career and a Netherworld that can be accessed via a cemetery lot or mausoleum / dead tree object.

I’d also welcome an updated ghost life state and special ghost traits.
    We should be able to create them in CAS from the get go and choose how they died. I’d love a dual form as well, with the primary form being a transparent human/ pet and the hidden form something entirely different such as those blobbies from Paranormal and less cute, more sinister types of ghost designs.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    babytes wrote: »
    I honestly wish we had a ghost world where sims and pets that die go, similar to the regular world,without disappearing forever.

Make sure to keep the deceased sims connected to life, and look for ghost nights at bars.

• Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited October 2021
    Oh, I love this idea! We sometimes like to imagine our loved ones will be reunited in the afterlife. We could have an afterlife world disconnected from our current worlds. It could be like heaven, and maybe there could be a hell, too. This would be so cool. I find it so hard to let go of my ghosts, but they’re annoying (I haven’t played with them since the update where they supposedly will break things less, to be fair) and I don’t like them inviting my sims out places via the phone. So I would rather release them from their world but keep them together somehow in another world.
  • Options
    RazzRazz Posts: 65 Member
    Now this is great idea! I would definitely like to see something like this.
    LIFE JUST GOT BETTER
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I would like a new Game Pack with the Grim Reaper Career and an Afterlife/ Ghost World. Then maybe you could travel to the Ghost World and see old relatives.
    Maybe they could have the ghosts of sims from previous games in the Afterlife, like Bob and Betty Newbie, Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant, the Bachelor family. They had something similar in Skyrim where they had the ghosts of dead characters from old Elder Scrolls games. It could add a lot of lore for older sims players who have been playing since 2000.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    We need a Grimmy career and a Netherworld that can be accessed via a cemetery lot or mausoleum / dead tree object.

I’d also welcome an updated ghost life state and special ghost traits.
    We should be able to create them in CAS from the get go and choose how they died. I’d love a dual form as well, with the primary form being a transparent human/ pet and the hidden form something entirely different such as those blobbies from Paranormal and less cute, more sinister types of ghost designs.

Weren't we able to make ghosts in TS3? I remember doing that several years ago, but forget which game version.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited October 2021
    "The Sims: After-Life" would be a cool spin
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited October 2021
    I like some everyone ideas. I also would like to see if the Grim Reaper Career features is added in a game pack that focus on sims career to help or do a deal with the Grim Reaper NPC(s) to begun an Grim Reaper as an new occult to track down sims who had died of different tragic ways. Sims as an Grim Reapers can use new interactions to click on sims on the ground near close to death to make different decisions to choose whether you can spare sims life or if not, sends their soul to the afterlife. I do want in the CAS options, It would be cool if your Grim Reaper sims can had their own different customize death form after transforming into an Grim Reapers (like vampires), add mysterious different color glowing eyes, having different types of creepy or fashionable gothic cloaks, maybe some fashionable gothic outfits, Grim Reapers having wings like maybe bat wings, skeleton wings, or maybe black bird (angel) wings like the Grim Reapers in “The Sims Medieval”, customize their color skins form (like pale skin, almost dark skin, maybe looks like an skeleton skin form in different color, or had customize form of the skin from the Grim Reaper in the base game, & etc). Maybe give Grim Reaper sims a skill trees to unlock some new abilities like putting curses on sims or summon plague to make sims sick with any diseases for fun (you can un curse & heal them from the plague whatever you want to), transform into creatures like crows, snakes, & etc. Like “ Realm of Magic”, your sims can go to the afterlife & buy their own different types of large scythe from the shops, and maybe be friends with the ghost & other Grim Reaper sims that are in the afterlife. I hope if sims begun an Grim Reapers, there is 50/50 chance their children can inherited Grim reaper traits from their parent.
    Post edited by MsMay on