Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Which The Sims game did vacations the best?

2...Next

Comments

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,280 Member
    The Sims 3 World Adventures
    I used to have Sims vacation in 4, but it is waaaaay too boring. I absolutely hate the chatting bears, an overall lack of stuff to do... when I heard we were getting bears, I got excited until I realized they were phonies. I recall getting the deadly virus when I traveled to the vacation place with skeletons, and my Sim had little money. It was rough. I miss 3, where things were less random, and you had real dangers you could prepare for.
  • MeliathenaMeliathena Posts: 7 New Member
    The Sims 3 World Adventures
    Sims 3 World Adventures.
    It's one of my favorite packs. I enjoyed the adventures, and how they offered a welcome change from the rest of the game. Usually when I'm playing the Sims, I make time go faster. But, I remember that when I explored dungeons-like tombs in world adventures, I found the Sims days too short. I really took time to explore all the destinations and what they had to offer. When I was playing to the Sims 3, I made all my Sims go to vacations at least once. It's not the case anymore with the Sims 4.
    Yes, World Adventures didn't offer proper realistic vacations. But, I can go in realistic vacations in hotels in real life. World Adventures offered the dream adventures I can't live in real life, even if I wish I could!

I have to say that I loved owning an hotel too. It's one of the features I hope we'll still see in the Sims 4 (I also hope that if hotels are added they will be less buggy than restaurants).
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,178 Member
    The Sims 2 Bon Voyage
    I voted for Bon Voyage, because it really felt like a vacation. World Adventures was fine, although it was a bit too adventurous for me.
    As much as I like TS4 I absolutely hate the vacation system in this game, and think it's absolutely the worst.

What vacation system? Which probably proves your point. Unless the player is a camper Granite Falls is a bore. While I like Jungle Adventures it is by no means a vacation.
  • sunnycakessunnycakes Posts: 19 New Member
    The Sims 4 Snowy Escape + Related Base Game Patch Allowing Vacations
    Why didnt you put Island Paradise and Island Living? Why is journey to batuu listed but not Island Paradise?