Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Utili-Bots are Seriously Bugged...

I'm starting to remember why I never play with these things...

My Sim joined the Bot Savants in university, maxed out the skill pretty quick thanks to being a spellcaster with potions at her disposal, and crafted a utili-bot I named Bennett. Well Bennett was randomly deleted from her inventory upon traveling to the Bot Contest so I couldn't participate anymore; I no longer had a bot.

She then made a second bot, which I dubbed Bennett 2.0 and did an enhancement on him. He was listed as being level 2 after the enhancement. All good, right? Well after letting Bennet 2.0 bop around doing his little party bot thing for a while, I put him back on the work station to enhance him again. No option. I figured I hadn't let him roam around doing his little confetti dance thing long enough. No problem.

But no. Bennet 2.0 danced around puking confetti everywhere for hours and hours until his battery was almost depleted. Still no option. I read somewhere that there's a bug where you can't enhance a bot unless you have the materials but that there's no way to know how many materials you need because there's no greyed out enhancement option on the bot to tell you what you need if you hover over it. So you just need to have a bajillion chips, mechanisms, and robot parts all the time.

In the process of trying to figure out how to cheat all these chips and mechanisms (they take forever to make and no uni student has time to craft a hundred of the silly things), I noticed Bennett 2.0 was now listed as being enhancement level 10. That would explain why I couldn't enhance him anymore but my Sim definitely only enhanced him once... and the worst part is he still drains battery like he's a level 2 bot.

I'm at my wit's end. My Sim is attached to this derpy little party bot but I just want to yeet it into the sun at this point.