Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 f.r.i.e.n.d.s "challenge"

Rules:

So this is not really a challenge, its more an idea how to play if you're bored. This idea takes alot of preparation and „work“ but it cured my boredom and kept me entertained.
You can either download friends characters from origin as well as their apartments or create your own. I like to create my own because it feels more personal.
I either play this on long lifespan or without aging as there's much to do.

You must create 6 sims (3 male and 3 female), two of them MUST be siblings. They don't live on a single lot together, they can live on seperate lots but 4 of them must be roomates (2x2, such as joey and chandler and monica and rachel). During your gameplay they can switch roomates (eg. Monica and phoebe first lived together and then monica and rachel) also they must switch apartments with the other two roomates at least twice. If you have city living I advise you move them to apartments.

CAS:
Your „MONICA GELLER“ sim: You have to have your sim in cooking aspiration (or food crtique if you have city living) + if you have dine out, once you master the career she/he HAS to open a resaurant. Traits: Perfectionist, neat, family oriented.
RACHEL GREEN: She has to be in part time barista career for a while before quitting and getting into style influencer career. Once she masters the career she can open a clothing store. The aspiration: finding true soulmate. Traits: materialistic, clumsy, self assured.
PHOEBE BUFFAY: she has to have music aspiration OR anything nature related. Career: Musician or if you have city living politician career but charity branch. Traits: Erratic, vegetarian and creative.
JOEY: Aspiration: Either master actor if you have get famous or romance heartbreaker aspiration. Traits: Bro, childish and a foodie. Job: Comedian or if you have get famous: Actor.
CHANDLER: Traits: non commital, goofball, cheerful. Aspiration: chief of mischief aspiration and career: business or tech guru
ROSS: Choose nerd brain aspiration for him. Traits: Jealous, geek and good. Career: writer or if you have get to work then scientist.

GAMEPLAY

What I advise you to do is to fill your town with your own townies. Such as, for every character create their connections for example, create parants for each sim, create 6 sisters for Joey, create a twin sister for phoebe etc. Also I also create some other sims that resambled characters from the show such as Richard, Janice etc.During the gameplay try to resamble the show as much as possible with certain situations. You have to have at least two couples between friends.
„Monica“: Has to master the cooking and the baking skill. Must date an elder while being a YA. Also they must date someone within the group and end up with them. She may never have her own kids but she can adopt. Adopt a big dog after marriage.
Rachel: must date someone within the group but doesn't need to stay with them. Has to be engaged and leave the spouse at the altar once. Has to have one exotic relationship (with a sim from another world). Must change hairstyle and style every week. Must have 1 kid before marrying. Collect all snow globes if you have city living.
Ross: Collect all fossils and if you have outdoor retreat all insects. Must have 3 failed marriages but end the first marriage after having a kid, the second marriage must be with someone from another sim world and it must last for a week only not living with the spouse, the third marriage must be eloped while „drunk aka dazed“ and get a divorce also after a week. Must have at least 2 kids. You should have an exotic animal, create one in CAS to represent Marcel.
Phoebe: She has to have one failed marriage and 3 kids. Must adopt a „smelly cat“. Has to master at least 2 creative skills. Must collect all crystals and be into gardening.
Joey: Must date at least 10 different sims, is allowed to marry in his elder stage and can have kids at any point. If you have get together buy the foosball table. You must adopt two pets, if you have cottage living get 2 chicken that live in an apartment. Have a stuffed animal named hugsy. Collect mysim throphies. Must master a woodworking skill and order pizza at least once a week.
Chandler: must date a „janice“ before meeting a soulmate. Meaning, make them go back to a relationship with a same sim at least 3 times before moving on. You must go on a vacation and have woohoo with someone from the group there. If you have any expansion that allows vacations, then go there and stay for a weekend. If you don't go to another world.
*also you must have or create the cafe/or any iconic hang out lot in a world they live. Make them hang out there often!*

EXTREME RULES: Start your monica sim „chubby“ and work the weight down. Start your phoebe sim on an empty lot with 0$ and work your way up. When you start don't move in your „rachel“ yet she has to start off on another lot, she has to have a relationship and leave her spouse at the altar before she can move in with „monica“.

Feel free to comment what you'd add in!

Comments

• Options
    tinker_bellatinker_bella Posts: 64 Member
    omg this is a great idea
    Gallery - xXxXxbellaxXxXx (tedious to type - I know!)

Feel free to ask for cc links <3

• Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    omg this is a great idea

In a Janice voice..."OH....MY...GOD...this IS a great idea...ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaa"
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited August 2021
    Great idea. I’ll make a start next play. I loved Friends! 😊.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    legallyblondeelegallyblondee Posts: 28 Member
    bluedanube wrote: »
    Question: Must the Janice character be a pre-made Sim or she can be of our own creation?

Because I have a good mind to do this - since letter writing isn't an option, The 'Janice' character will have to write a book entitled "To Chandler: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen." Watch the Simoleons roll in as royalties. When she has made enough ("enough" being subjective), move her out of the family and into a seperate household.

If the player has "Get Together", the group must hang out at a Café. The Barista after "Rachel" must be a "Gunther" surrogate and attempt to woo "Rachel" for one generation (Young adult to adult) and to no avail.

She can be your own creation, of course! And I love that idea about the letter, i'm definitely adding that in!
  • Options

omg this is a great idea

thank you! I'm glad you like it!
  • Options
    omg this is a great idea

In a Janice voice..."OH....MY...GOD...this IS a great idea...ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaa"

I can almost hear her saying that :D
  • Options
    Great idea. I’ll make a start next play. I loved Friends! 😊.

I'm glad you like it! Feel free to post screenshots! :)
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Rules:

So this is not really a challenge, its more an idea how to play if you're bored. This idea takes alot of preparation and „work“ but it cured my boredom and kept me entertained.
    You can either download friends characters from origin as well as their apartments or create your own. I like to create my own because it feels more personal.
    I either play this on long lifespan or without aging as there's much to do.

You must create 6 sims (3 male and 3 female), two of them MUST be siblings. They don't live on a single lot together, they can live on seperate lots but 4 of them must be roomates (2x2, such as joey and chandler and monica and rachel). During your gameplay they can switch roomates (eg. Monica and phoebe first lived together and then monica and rachel) also they must switch apartments with the other two roomates at least twice. If you have city living I advise you move them to apartments.

CAS:
    Your „MONICA GELLER“ sim: You have to have your sim in cooking aspiration (or food crtique if you have city living) + if you have dine out, once you master the career she/he HAS to open a resaurant. Traits: Perfectionist, neat, family oriented.
    RACHEL GREEN: She has to be in part time barista career for a while before quitting and getting into style influencer career. Once she masters the career she can open a clothing store. The aspiration: finding true soulmate. Traits: materialistic, clumsy, self assured.
    PHOEBE BUFFAY: she has to have music aspiration OR anything nature related. Career: Musician or if you have city living politician career but charity branch. Traits: Erratic, vegetarian and creative.
    JOEY: Aspiration: Either master actor if you have get famous or romance heartbreaker aspiration. Traits: Bro, childish and a foodie. Job: Comedian or if you have get famous: Actor.
    CHANDLER: Traits: non commital, goofball, cheerful. Aspiration: chief of mischief aspiration and career: business or tech guru
    ROSS: Choose nerd brain aspiration for him. Traits: Jealous, geek and good. Career: writer or if you have get to work then scientist.

GAMEPLAY

What I advise you to do is to fill your town with your own townies. Such as, for every character create their connections for example, create parants for each sim, create 6 sisters for Joey, create a twin sister for phoebe etc. Also I also create some other sims that resambled characters from the show such as Richard, Janice etc.During the gameplay try to resamble the show as much as possible with certain situations. You have to have at least two couples between friends.
    „Monica“: Has to master the cooking and the baking skill. Must date an elder while being a YA. Also they must date someone within the group and end up with them. She may never have her own kids but she can adopt. Adopt a big dog after marriage.
    Rachel: must date someone within the group but doesn't need to stay with them. Has to be engaged and leave the spouse at the altar once. Has to have one exotic relationship (with a sim from another world). Must change hairstyle and style every week. Must have 1 kid before marrying. Collect all snow globes if you have city living.
    Ross: Collect all fossils and if you have outdoor retreat all insects. Must have 3 failed marriages but end the first marriage after having a kid, the second marriage must be with someone from another sim world and it must last for a week only not living with the spouse, the third marriage must be eloped while „drunk aka dazed“ and get a divorce also after a week. Must have at least 2 kids. You should have an exotic animal, create one in CAS to represent Marcel.
    Phoebe: She has to have one failed marriage and 3 kids. Must adopt a „smelly cat“. Has to master at least 2 creative skills. Must collect all crystals and be into gardening.
    Joey: Must date at least 10 different sims, is allowed to marry in his elder stage and can have kids at any point. If you have get together buy the foosball table. You must adopt two pets, if you have cottage living get 2 chicken that live in an apartment. Have a stuffed animal named hugsy. Collect mysim throphies. Must master a woodworking skill and order pizza at least once a week.
    Chandler: must date a „janice“ before meeting a soulmate. Meaning, make them go back to a relationship with a same sim at least 3 times before moving on. You must go on a vacation and have woohoo with someone from the group there. If you have any expansion that allows vacations, then go there and stay for a weekend. If you don't go to another world.
    *also you must have or create the cafe/or any iconic hang out lot in a world they live. Make them hang out there often!*

EXTREME RULES: Start your monica sim „chubby“ and work the weight down. Start your phoebe sim on an empty lot with 0$ and work your way up. When you start don't move in your „rachel“ yet she has to start off on another lot, she has to have a relationship and leave her spouse at the altar before she can move in with „monica“.

Feel free to comment what you'd add in!

What if you don't have Dine Out, Cats and Dogs and don't have Cottage Living? Can I make Ross an author instead?