Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play one-sim households?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Only by accident. I don't want lonely sims.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I posted here before, but I remembered that I had two more single Sims households, which didn't last long. Both single Sims were males.
    One Sim was a single male, who I originally had flirt with Summer Holiday, but ended up married to Liberty Lee, and the two of them have my first born set of triplets, and last time I played are expecting.
    Another Sim I had lived by himself in a house, he's young adult, he married an NPC from Get Famous. His wife is an adult, and the two of them have a daughter together. He married rich, and I plan to have him more kids with his wife.
    So, once again I can start off with a single Sim, but I tend to partner them up fairly quickly.
    Also, if a make two Sims, I usually will keep just the two of them, and then add in a pet.
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    I usually start with one female sim, but eventually have her get married and have kids.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Yes quite a few usually it’s young adult sims initially finding their way they’ll go to uni, have a job, join clubs etc until they get married. For my sims who live a life on their own I’ve had a couple. One of them has been my favourite households to play it was Olivia goth the daughter of Alexander goth and Luna Villarreal. She died a spinster but had a wonderful life. She was an archeologist and spent so much time in the jungle and temples by herself. It was always fun playing her and a nice break from juggling multiple sim households. My advice find a story arch for them and go with it.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Yep, I'm currently playing a single Sim (most of my households only have one Sim). I did have her BF living with her, but I recently moved him out since they weren't getting along. She is trying to become a famous model/actor and taking care of the farm as well. Its actually a lot of fun and challenging as well.

My Sim Brittany
    kirPgPM.png

Her garden
    bm4An4Y.png
    He/Him