Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPC Townies overhaul : Age

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    TS2 says that Mort invented the Elixir of Life, so Bella would have easy access to it and probably even volunteered to test it. That’s my theory, anyway.

Bella was abducted by Aliens. That may contribute to the age difference.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited August 2021
    @LeGardePourpre I know, but she could have taken it several times, and maybe some of Mort’s earlier attempts were a bit too strong.

And besides, if TS2 Mort invented the Elixir of Life, maybe TS4 Mort invented the Potion of Youth, which does reset a Sim to the beginning of their life stage.

@Anmirla Yeah, that could have something to do with it too.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,399 Member
    None of this "alternative timeline" excuse we've been fed by EA. That's just to explain the inconsistencies. It's obvious that with the rushed development of the Sims 4 base game, they did not have time to fix the lore or make anything consistent. As Plumbella eloquently states (frequently) in her Youtube videos, lore is essential to the community and bring the community together. Lore really fell off in The Sims 3 and became worse in The Sims 4.

-reduce the number of premades in new worlds. There's too many in both TS3 and TS4 that they are hardly distinctive.
    -make them *CONSISTENT* with the family descriptions.

I highly recommend everyone watches "I Fixed The Sims 4 Lore & Stories (Base Game) + Save File Download" by PleasantSims. Cindy smartly corrects the lore of the playable Sims.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,399 Member
    Also, I am extremely frustrated with EAxis's mix-up of the 3 terms: NPC, playable sims, and townies. They of all people should know that Bella Goth is NOT an NPC.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464