Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoomers not much food choice

SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
I don’t know if this is how it’s Supposed to be but the food choices are
BLT poke bowl spaghetti fish dinner and another dish I’ve forgotten what it was

I think more items need to be added
Post edited by SamadamsPlayer on

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I haven't messed with it much, so forgive me if I am wrong, but I remember neighborhood specialities being mentioned. What packs do you have/neighborhood is it?
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    edited July 2021
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I haven't messed with it much, so forgive me if I am wrong, but I remember neighborhood specialities being mentioned. What packs do you have/neighborhood is it?

I have most of the packs that add new recipes (all EPs, Dine Out, Spa Day, etc) and food choice is still poor. Only two dishes that are not BG are Minestrone and Clam Chowder (Dine Out). (OH, sorry, and CoL ones obviously). No sushi, no City Living food, which would make sense since they are delivery classics. I agree, we need more options.
    Haven't realized it may depend on the neighborhood I'm in though, I'll check later.
  • Options
    I suspect it is by neighborhood, but I may be wrong. I have all the packs so I should look myself when I have the chance.
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I suspect it is by neighborhood, but I may be wrong.

i'm not sure it is - i dont know what neighbourhood OP lives in but my sims living in Acquisition Butte (neighbourhood w Landgraabs) have the same options.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I have most of the packs apart from dream home decorator cottage living and paranormal stuff
    I’m playing in willow creek atm

I’ll check again when I’m in a different neighborhood

Happy simming
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    That sounds about like what I had and I was playing in Evergreen Harbor. I had Caprese Salad as well which I am guessing is on that list as well.

It is an improvement over just having pizza but yes, I would like to see more added to this. Maybe the City Living options aren't deliverable because that way there is still a reward for going to San Myshuno to try all of the street cart foods.

I have also guessed that we might see even more updates of this. I like having more foods even though I want to see more "gameplay" of different types.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I just updated my game and I wasnt too impressed with the food options either, and Ive got just about every pack. If all the options are the same, I hope they update it later with more dishes.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    It is an improvement over just having pizza but yes, I would like to see more added to this. Maybe the City Living options aren't deliverable because that way there is still a reward for going to San Myshuno to try all of the street cart foods.

I can see them deciding to do that, but it would be a shame... is food delivery even worth it if you can't have Thai food delivered to your door?
  • Options
    Amapola76 wrote: »

I can see them deciding to do that, but it would be a shame... is food delivery even worth it if you can't have Thai food delivered to your door?

IRL I do not have access to delivery Thai food.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    BLT poke bowl spaghetti fish dinner and another dish I’ve forgotten what is was

I had BLT, blackened bass, chicken stir fry, caprese salad, minestrone, clam chowder, spaghetti, and poke bowl along with some of the Cottage Living recipes. I wonder if the menu might change each day.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    BLT poke bowl spaghetti fish dinner and another dish I’ve forgotten what is was

I had BLT, blackened bass, chicken stir fry, caprese salad, minestrone, clam chowder, spaghetti, and poke bowl along with some of the Cottage Living recipes. I wonder if the menu might change each day.

Mmm interesting maybe I need to play a bit more I'm hoping it will change maybe change per season if you have it maybe
  • Options
    Simcity_TrainsSimcity_Trains Posts: 107 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 why ain't there an option to order chicken off zoomers, guess I'll stick to oasis landings good pizza delivery