Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make Pies like Cake

So when you throw a dinner party and you have a cake, sims will usually eat dinner and get up and have some cake autonomously. I would like to see sims autonomously eat pie as well. I rather make apple pie and pumpkin pies for thanksgiving dinner instead of a cake. It gets annoying to have to call the sims to have pie too when they just autonomously grab a slice of cake.

Comments

• Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I rather make apple pie and pumpkin pies for thanksgiving dinner instead of a cake.

Oh, pie is a Thanksgiving staple! I need to play to Harvestfest in my Cottage Living save file.

Yes, I would like pies to be autonomous like cakes, and I would also like if you could age up your sims with pie! (I like pie better than cake, unless it's ice cream cake ;) )
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    hymnhehim wrote: »
    I rather make apple pie and pumpkin pies for thanksgiving dinner instead of a cake.

Oh, pie is a Thanksgiving staple! I need to play to Harvestfest in my Cottage Living save file.

Yes, I would like pies to be autonomous like cakes, and I would also like if you could age up your sims with pie! (I like pie better than cake, unless it's ice cream cake ;) )

Yes I can go for that too. Cake gets boring and we have all this stuff we can bake and now even more pies, I really hope they make the change.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Still looking for this to happen. With the addition of more pies, I would really want to use them but it gets annoying calling to a meal.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    edited August 2021
    Still looking for this to happen. With the addition of more pies, I would really want to use them but it gets annoying calling to a meal.

I agree! More pies would be great. I really like french silk pie, and Oreo pie... mmm pie <3 Just call me Pie-lo XD
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.