Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Updated? What's new?

I tried looking for a post or something that said about the update. I don't know what it was for.

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Link to the patch notes: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/update-7-20-2021 (they haven't hit the forums yet)

Some good stuff -- group cooking, children can garden now, and expanded food delivery options. And some bug fixes.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I've just got those three items to play. The ones you get for pre-ordering. I've found the bicycle and the tree and cannot remember the other one!
    We also have all the pond stuff and a log so far as I can see. I haven't looked at the patch notes yet.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2021
    Simburian wrote: »
    I've just got those three items to play. The ones you get for pre-ordering. I've found the bicycle and the tree and cannot remember the other one!
    We also have all the pond stuff and a log so far as I can see. I haven't looked at the patch notes yet.

There's the gnome statue (the gnome riding a chicken). Now I want to make a chicken restaurant and put an enlarged version of that on top. :D There's also an updated ethnic hair (though it still looks kinda weird) and some new Pride paintings.

Looking forward to playing with the pond tool while I wait for mods to be updated. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited July 2021
    Simburian wrote: »

There's the gnome statue (the gnome riding a chicken). Now I want to make a chicken restaurant and put an enlarged version of that on top. :D There's also an updated ethnic hair (though it still looks kinda weird) and some new Pride paintings.

Looking forward to playing with the pond tool while I wait for mods to be updated. B)

Thanks! I had quite forgotten the gnome! I found that Cottage Living was already in my Packs list in the game so they must have been part of that as they aren't in Free Stuff pack section. I'm told there I haven't got Cottage LIving though and am wondering if it came with that huge patch and will be unlocked on the 22nd.

Anyway I'm now off to make a pond or something. :)